- Text Size +
Chapter 2

"DiNozzo, stop it, your married." She said as he looked her up and down.
"So are you"
"True" she looked exactly the same as seven years ago. Her hair had grown a bit though.
"Good to see you again man" she said giving him a hug.
"You too"
"Kate!" she said, running over and hugging her, with difficulty. Her arms barely went round the heavily pregnant woman. "How are you?"
"Great. You?"
"Same."
"Um…Agent DiNozzo?" the director's assistant called over the railing.
"Yes" Tony and Kate said at the same time.
"Um…Mrs Agent DiNozzo."
"Yes" Kate said.
"Director McGee wants to see you"
"Tell him I'll be up in a second." When they all looked round, Mac was a little confused. The two probies were staring at her.
"Um…hey" she said, a little creeped out.

"Honey what happened?" Abby enquired seeing her bruise on his face.
"Peter hit me" he lied. She didn't buy it.
"Mike, don't lie to me, I'm a scientist. Peter doesn't have the strength to do that. Who did it?"
"It's nothing…"
"Michael,"
"Fine. It was his mum"
"What!" Abby roared
"It's ok mum. This woman stopped her. She said she knew you, and then she gave me a ride here"
"What did I tell you about strangers?"
"She wasn't really a stranger, she works at NCIS. She had a badge"
"Who was it?"
"I didn't catch her name"
"Michael!"
"Mum, I'm ok. You'll probably know her from a description"
"Go for it"
"Um… long brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 9", pretty, foreign…"
"Wait, foreign?"
"Yup, I would say Scottish"
"Scottish? A Scottish, pretty, kick-ass NCIS agent" she said now speaking to herself. "Mac"

"Where is she?" Abby asked the probies when she burst into the bullpen.
"Who ma'am?" the youngest asked.
"Special Agent MacDonald, and don't call me ma'am"
"Who is that?"
"NCIS Special Agent Sarah MacDonald"
"Scuito" a voice came from behind her left ear.
"What?" she said, spinning round to see the woman behind her
"Special Agent Sarah Scuito,"
"Oh yeah, well welcome back Sarah" Abby said giving her sister-in-law a famous ‘Abby' hug.
"Don't call me Sarah, it sounds weird, at least after seven years." She chuckled.
"Sorry"
"Don't apologise, it's a sign…"
"Of weakness" Abby finished for her.
"Exactly. One question I've been dying to ask you sis,"
"Shoot"
"What's it like screwing the director?"
"What's it like screwing my brother?"
"You know I'm not gonna answer that."
"Exactly my point. Come on, you can now go ask your boss what it is like fucking the best forensic scientist in D.C." she said, taking Mac by the arm and leading her up the stairs.

"Mike what happened?" McGee asked him as the door to his office opened and his mother and aunt entered.
"Well" he began, knowing that after his mother had figured it out, there was no point in lying to his father. "Peter came up and insulted me, I hit him."
"Mike"
"Hey, you would have done the same thing. Well, his mum came up and hit me, then she…" he said, gesturing to the woman with her back turned. "Came in and threatened her, she got scared and backed off."
"She has a name" McGee told him.
"Sorry dad," which cause Mac to laugh.
"Thanks Mac" McGee told her.
"No problem probie" she joked, picking the black rose of off mcgee's desk and twirling it between her fingers
"Nice" Tony told her.
"Thanks". Causing a little laughter around the room. "Hey guys. What's the deal with the new probie?"