- Text Size +
Chapter 9

"Crap" she said as she saw the second man as soon as she woke up. Her mouth was dry because she hadn't had anything to drink in two days. "It's not nice to wake up to a face like that" she said and he stood back, hitting her with the back of his hand, leaving a cut under her eye from his ring.
"Where is the disk?"
"What disk?" she said innocently. He hit her again.
"Where is it?"
"What makes you think I have it?" and yet again she felt him hand smack against her face. "Harah" she muttered. She used her energy and kicked out, hitting him in the balls. He keeled over, crying.
"Bitch!" he screamed, causing the other man to run out, gun drawn. She kicked it out his hand, but wasn't quick enough when he grabbed her and pushed his knife against her throat.
"Don't" he said, pushing her into a chair and tying her up. "I'll have to keep an eye on you"
"Wow, I feel so special." She said sarcastically.
"Don't talk back" he said, grabbing her bad shoulder, squeezing it really hard, causing Mac to grit her teeth. "Or I'll put another bullet in that shoulder of yours"

"Where is she?" Ducky asked as Abby told him what was going on.
"We dunno, we'll find her though"
"I don't doubt that, go find her Abigail" he said, giving her a hug

"Abby" Chris yelled as he entered NCIS.
"Hey" she said, giving him a hug.
"Have you found her?"
"Not yet. We're working on it"
"Do you know anything?"
"No, she was made while on a mission in Virginia. She got the disk, but…" she said, pausing, she didn't know how to break it to him. "She might be…tortured"
"What?" he said quietly.
"She's strong though. She can look after herself"
"But…her…and the baby"
"I know Chris. We're gonna find her"
"I know, but will it be in time?"

Tony snapped his cell phone shut. "We have a problem" he told Kate. She was holding Sarah in her arms, J was asleep.
"What's wrong?"
"Mac got kidnapped. She was on a mission and got made."
"Oh crap. Do you need to go into the office?"
"Gibbs said no but I think I should"
"Ok honey. Call me if I can help" she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Ok" he grabbed his coat and keys and headed out the door.

"Hey boss"
"I thought I told you not to come in DiNozzo"
"I know, but I want to help"
"Good. Then we might have a lead, take the sedan and follow up" he said, handing Tony a piece of paper. Tony entered the elevator again and went back down to the parking lot.

"Jesus, how long is this drive?" Tony asked himself. "Damn, another 20 mines" he said, and began singing along with the radio. He saw a black shape in the middle of the road and swerved to avoid it. He stopped to check what it was. He shut the door and realized it wasn't an animal at all, instead a headset. NCIS standard issue. "Mac"