- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What happens when Abby and Gibbs kiss?
well read and find out !!
Gibbs was waiting for his morning coffee to boil when he heard a loud knock at his front door

"That's weird," he thought. "I didn't hear her car."

Last week, on a trip back from L.A, Gibbs' car had chucked in so he was car-pooling until it was fixed. Abby was due… well… right now.

"GIBBS!!" A very excited Abby squealed, and then leapt into his arms. "Thank God I'm used to these hugs or I'd be on the floor right now," he thought.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!" And with that she handed him a bottle of Jack and leaned in slightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek which left a rather noticeable black lipstick mark.

"Abs, hey!" He said rather nervously. "Thanks, umm... where's your car??" He said looking around.

"Huh? Oh right, my car. Well, you see the thing is, well I was coming around onto your street and then my car made this weird noise and failed so I stopped and it wouldn't start so it looks like we're taking the bus!" she exclaimed.

"The bus? No. No way, I'm good, thanks Abs. I'll just get Tony to pick us up," he said pouring to cups of coffee into the mugs waiting.

"Nope," she said to confidently for his liking. "I rang him before I came in and told him under no circumstances is he to give you a lift to work!"

"Okay, well actually I didn't. But still, you're catching the bus with me!!!"

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"No I'm not."

"YES YOU ARE!!!" Abby yelled, slightly.

"OK, I'll take the bus but you owe me"

"Why do you I owe you ?"

"Just forget it, I don't wanna be late for work, come on let's go," he said as he picked up his things and walked out the door shortly followed by a happily smiling Abby.

"God, I love the bus." Gibbs stated sarcastically to Abby as they were pushed to the back of the bus by the new wave of people that had just entered.

"Don't they have some sort of rule against having over a certain amount of people on this thing??" Gibbs asked obviously annoyed.

"I don't know but..." she was cut short by the people that had just pushed her out of the way so now she was pushed up against Gibbs against the back wall of the bus. The words caught in her mouth as she stared up at Gibbs, their mouths only millimeters apart.

They moved ever so slightly and their mouths were just about to meet when over the speaker came the voice of the driver, "Now at Burb St."

A few people moved and Abby realized how close they were and said something about their stop and grabbing Gibbs' hand (for he was showing no signs of moving) and led them of the way over-crowded bus.