- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
oooooo Kissy Kissy Kissy??
It was 1200 when she saw Gibbs again that day. As soon as the team were all there, a call had come in about a murder that had taken place earlier that morning, so naturally they had all been busy at their various jobs for the case.
Just as she was about to call him to give the results, Gibbs walked into the lab closely followed by Tony and Ziva.

"Abby, results?" he barked in his usual manner.

"Huh?" she stated as she had been subconsciously staring at him. "Results, right. Well, the blood on the knife didn't match the vics even though it was the exact same thing that killed him, only different other wise it would be a complet… "

"Abby!! What else?" Gibbs questioned bringing her back onto the task at hand.

"Right. The fingerprints were the vic's so I'd guess that he got his attacker before collapsing but there was only the vic's blood at the scene. So, I'm not sure about that but he did manage to write the letter ‘A' in his blood which was probably the last thing he did because of the whole stab thing."

"Thanks Abs. Call me when there's more," he stated.

Just as the team left the lab Gibbs' cell started to ring, he pulled it out.
"Gibbs!!" came Abby's voice from the phone and the lab where they'd left her

"I've got something!!" she said, turning around Gibbs went back into the music-filled lab.

"Ok," she said while walking to her computer. "After thinking that there was no way that there would be blood any where else and since the blood from the weapon was still testing, I scanned his clothes and found a third blood sample."

"Did you…?"

"Run it through the system? Yeah, I did and I got a match for a 'Lander Peterson', 742 Allhaven drive," she smiled happily and handed the paper to Gibbs.

"That's good work, Abs," he said as he leaned to kiss her cheek but just at that moment she turned her head to say something but instead her open mouth came into contact with Gibbs.

"OMG I'm kissing Abby!!!" he thought.

"OMG I'm kissing Gibbs!!!" she thought.

Without even thinking he placed his hands on her waist, and she snaked her's up to his neck, completely oblivious to the fact that Tony and Ziva had just walked back in to see what was taking so long.

"Hey, Boss. What's the hol…," he didn't finish as he stopped dead in his tracks as did Ziva, both staring at Abby and Gibbs locked at the lips.

"Ziva!!" Tony yelled "Wha…" she trailed off as she came in just in time to see them break apart.

"I…" Gibbs stammered "Peterson, lets go" he said quietly not looking back as he almost ran out of the lab with Tony and Ziva trailing behind, still speechless.

"So boss, you and Ab..." THAWK the noise echoed through the small lift as Gibbs hand came into contact with his skull, "Right," he said hoarsely "None of my business, Boss," he said.

As she watched Gibbs almost run out of her lab, still frozen she replayed the scene back in her mind. "OMG," she thought not only had she kissed Gibbs but the rest of the team (excluding Mcgeek) had seen the kiss too!!!!!

"What a kiss," she whispered to herself.