- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is aquwed !!!
They had finally gotten back from searching the house that had turned out to be a vacant warehouse. That had taken forever to search for anything at all and after all the time spent they didn't even find a speck of dust at all.

So when Gibbs got back, even though he didn't want to, he went to the lift to go to Abby's lab. As he walked into the brightly lit lab with blearing music, he thanked God that everyone had left already so that he could just sort things out with Abs about the kiss without any interruptions. But as he saw her sitting there at her bench on her chair his plans changed.

He walked as quietly as he could manage for he was well aware of Abby's bat-like hearing, and spun her around so quickly that she had to grab onto Gibbs for support. "Gibbs…" she started before he crushed his mouth to her's. She sat there, momentarily stunned before she kissed him back with a pent for passion that could only be fed with one thing.
"Gibbs," she moaned into his mouth when he pressed himself up against her. As he slipped his hand up to her head to deepen the kiss he spreads her legs with his own to gain maximum contact.

Suddenly they heard the familiar sound of the lab doors opening as they dropped under the desk and under the material covering it as quick as they could without the noise.

"Abby?" Tony called, "Abby? Hmm musta gone home," he thought to himself as he walked out.

"Is he gone?" Asked a rather flushed Abby

"I don't know. You check it, it'll look less weird if it's you under here not me," he said knowing her question before it left her soft, warm mouth.

Abby peaked out and looked around nervously, seeing no Tony, got back under the desk to report back to her Silver haired fox.

"Nope he's go..." she started but the rest was swallowed by Gibbs' mouth.

"Uh, Gibbs" she moaned as he grabbed her ass tightly before he let himself roll them over so he was on top of her. As he gently eased her out of her top he stopped to appreciate the fact that she was wearing no bra and then, without warning, sucked one of her taut nipples into his mouth.

She arched into him and he swallowed another moan as he sucked and nipped at her soft breast at the same time plumping and squeezing the other and pinching the nipple now and then.

Abby was writhing under him as she was in heaven. "Oh, God Gibbs," she screamed as she went over the edge, already feeling her second orgasm building.

He reached down to yank off her skirt, at the same time he sucked her other breast into his hot mouth and began to suck again. She was now completely naked underneath him and writhing with pleasure. Quick as a flash she had his clothes off so fast he didn't even remember when he got naked but soon forgot all about it as his hips buckled involuntarily when Abby reached down to stroke his rock solid penis.

He pulled her hand up and held both above her head as he slid one finger into her, feeling how wet she already was for him. He slipped two more in and she whimpered and shouted his name as she came again. Just as suddenly as he slipped them in, he pulled his dripping wet fingers out and licked them clean. This sight only turned her on even more, she gasped as he slid his rock hard shaft into her and slowly began to pump in and out of her.

He swallowed almost every one of her moans and whimpers as he kept pumping harder, driving towards his release.

"Jesus Christ, Abs," he muttered as her muscles contracted as she came again. He was so close now but was determined to make her come one last time as he slipped his hand down and played with her clit. As her muscles clenched around him again, he shot his hot load into her, shouting her name as he did. "Abby!!", He collapsed halfway on top of her and rolled of her as not to crush her, pulling her onto her as he did so as not to break contact.

Her last thought before she slipped into a deep slumber was "OMG, did I really just fuck Gibbs?"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guyes, i hope u like this story and would LOVE some feed back so please (so i no wat im doing wrong) R&R
till next time (when i update)

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !! :):):)