- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
the title ses it all !!!
As they stirred Abby shot up, whacking her head on the table. "ARRGH" she yelped as her head came into contact with the cold hard metal.
As he heard the loud thump and Abby yell, he shot up only to find his head also coming into contact with the metal table. "Uh, shit," he muttered as he rubbed his head. As they heard the lift bell ‘Ding' they froze and as quick as they could, grabbed their clothing and got dressed.

"Abigail?" they heard the old man's voice coming closer as they straightened clothes and tied up hair.

"Yeah, Ducky, we're under here." she said.

"Oh." was all they heard and the footsteps came to a halt.

"Um, I just, it doesn't matter, I'll just..."

"Ducky, I lost a screw from my computer and Gibbs was just helping me find it but no luck so far," she said as she climbed out from under the desk, closely followed by Gibbs.

"Oh, of course I'm sorry I just thought... never mind. Anyway, Abby I found trace amounts of a substance on the body and thought for you to test it," he said as he handed her the glass vile.

"Thanks Ducky," she said as he went back to the life.

"You're quite welcome, my dear." As the lift doors closed they both sighed in relief.

"That was too close," he muttered

"Yeah, I know, not to sound like I'm kicking you out or anything but you should be upstairs, the team will be looking for you," she said placing her arms around his neck.

"I'll only go if I can have a ..." he was cut of as she crushed her lips to his in a seriously hot kiss. "Ok I'm gone," he said as she broke away, watching his ass as he walked out of her lab.

As Abby got to work on the mystery substance, she started to hum the song "Stained" by Android Lust and as Gibbs walked into the bull pen he hummed the same tune, sitting as his desk and picking up the papers that lay there discarded there from the night before.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guyes sorry its been so long!!! but ive had loads of assignments to do and places i had to go and sorry it's so sort too but ill post again soon i promis !!!

And Please

R&R :) ~~Molly~~