- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Song: Little More You

Abby was back at work once more wondering to herself how such a smart man could be so blind. She could almost see the love in his eyes when he looked at her but he wouldn't let it go.


Don't you want dive on in? Yeah the water feels right
Dancing on the edge of love you're a beautiful sight
So why you still standing there in the half moon light?


She was so full of love for him that she was about to burst yet he couldn't seem to make a move to show her how he felt.


I'm here falling for ya my heart's calling for ya
I know I never can get enough
Don't hold back one bit of your love
Strong and steady for ya I'm all ready
Come on baby give me a little more you


Taking the last sip from her Caf-Pow she decided to go give him a little push. Searching quickly through her picture files, she found what she was looking for. She attached the file to an email and hit send.


In less than a minute she had a window pop up on her screen.


What made you send that at work?


She smiled and replied: You don't have a pc at home.


Gibbs responded: And if someone had been here looking over my shoulder? How would you explain that?


Abby laughed out loud and told him: You would have been the one explaining. But I know you, you don't open your emails with anyone around.


She didn't get a reply to that so just before she logged out of the chat she told him: Hitting your pc isn't going to help you know. But if the image disturbs you, you could delete it.


She turned back to her printer as it spit out the latest round of test results. Gibbs walked into her lab several minutes later with a fresh coffee and Caf-Pow. He waited until she had taken a big gulp of her drink before telling her, "I think I accidentally put that picture of you as my desktop background."


She sputtered and coughed as he walked away smiling. "GIBBS!" She yelled as the elevator doors closed.


~Calalily~