- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Old friends, or not, show up.
His head was throbbing and his whole body was sore. He sat in an uncomfortable position and wondered how he stayed in this position. But then he felt the robes around his wrists and ankles and knew it. For a moment he considered leaving his eyes closed but then, it was never good to not look.

Or not. He thought as he stared into the pale face of a really huge guy. Something in the man's eyes seemed familiar but then...

"Long time, no see, huh, Tony?"

"Steve?!"

Tony whispered as he now recognized the man. It was his former fiancé, but then, he was not. He wasn't the tall lean man he once had fell for. He had taken on a good hundred pounds, all muscles, the once handsom face was disgraced by a big scar over the left cheek and he missed a tooth or two.

"Yeah, isn't it great? I see, you haven't changed as much. Still fat."

"Pregnant."

Tony gritted through his teeth.

"You're right. Again fat. This really makes old memories fresh, doesn't it?"

"What do you want?"

"I want my life back. No, Tony. I don't mean you. Hell, no way I want something dirty as you and your little bastard. I want Gibbs."

Tony frowned confused.

"You want Gibbs?"

"I want Gibbs to pay for the last seven fucking years. I was kept like an animal in a cage only because I gave you what you deserved. Of course...he didn't get me for you. You were gone...hell knows where. He kept hunting me anyway. Fucking bastard sent me the feds on the neck. Stupid Fornell didn't let go till he found enough to send me to jail."

Tony opened his mouth but closed it again.

"So, you think if you kill me you make Gibbs pay?"

"No. I want to kill the fucking bastard himself. You're just my way to get him."

Tony leant back in his chair, hoping it would be slightly more comfortable, it wasn't. He laughed hollow.

"You really think he'll come for me? Jeeze, Steve. If I'm dead there's just one check less he has to pay."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

The blond man yelled into Tony's face and if his hands were free he'd have wipped away the spit.

"He left me seven months ago. Didn't want the child. Haven't seen him or heard from him since. The only thing I get is the check."

"Don't you dare lying to me!"

"I don't lie! Fuck! He went away! I have no idea where he is! No-one of us have! He's fucking not talking to anybody anymore! Not even his son. Believe me, right now, I'd love to give you the adress of that damn bastard who destroyed my life worse than you did."





The bullpen was filled with silence. No-one was talking and all you could hear was the occasional tapping of fingers on a keyboard. The elevator opened and Fornell stormed in.

"McGee!"

The young man looked up at the FBI Agent in front of his desk.

"This is not the best moment, Agent Fornell..."

"Where's DiNotzo?"

"That's exactly why this isn't the best moment. Agent DiNozzo is missing and we're trying to..."

"You have to find Gibbs. He's the only one to find DiNotzo."

"His name is *DiNozzo*."

Ziva said pointedly.

"And that's exactly what we're doing!"

"Actually it's what we were doing."

Agent Lee said from her desk. She stood from her desk and walked over to McGee.

"Agent Gibbs has been treated in Medical Centre of his hometown a few months ago."

"For what?"

"Haven't found out yet. I need a warrant to get his medical file since he officially retired from the marine corp aswell as NCIS. All I got is his adress from the time of his treatment. He's living at his sister's house."

McGee stood.

"Anything else, Agent Fornell?"

"The one who has _DiNozzo_"

He grimased while pronouncing the name correctly.

"Is propably Steve Whishaw. Gibbs made me look at him a bit more closely seven years ago and we brought him into jail for 25 to life. He broke out yesterday."

"Didn't lose time."

McGee muttered and reached for his phone.

"Lee, print me the adress and a route. Ziva, gas the sedan. I'll bring Ducky."

"You're planning on bring Gibbs in a body bag?"

"No, but if anybody can talk Gibbs into coming back except for Tony it's Ducky. Well, Abby could, but then we'd need that body bag."
Chapter End Notes:
Still not betaed. I got so much nice feedback to continue. Thanks and I'd like to hear more of that. *g*
I don't really know where this fic is leading me so...