- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Abby and Gibbs get stuch in a life, all alone, in the dark and it gets verry hot
This fic is for ~~cala_lilly~~ (jen) as she is tho only ons who seens to b interested with my fic, thanks jen :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit" Abby thort as she fel to the ground with Gibbs falling down on top of her, they lay there suddnley not noing what was happining any where but here, with her ang Gibbs as he lowered his lips to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5~minits~earler~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Abby get out of her ca she walked up to the NCIS building, passed the sicurity guard and came to a stop as she slid in the lift. "Gibbs!" she screached as sht gave him one of her special tackel hugs. "Abby, hi are you ok?, is there somthing wrong!" he asked getting more and more worried cause she almost never hugged him like that.

"hu? no im fine why woulddent i be ?? i meen im cold and u looked warm and i wanna steal youre body heat" she seid as snuggled into his embrace.

"I missed u last night" she seid with a puot in her voice.
"I missed u to a..." KLUNK!!! he was interuped as their was a bang and the lift came to a sharp halt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back~2~Pressent~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the small box began gettin warmer and warmer it shuddered and started agin and Gibbs and Abby sprung up strightining clothes in fear of being caught.
Just as suddenl as it had stoped and started agin it stoped once more throwing them to the groung once agin.

"Now this is just gettin ano..."
nothing else was hered as she caught his gaze.

They lay there suddnley not noing what was happining any where but here, with her ang Gibbs as he lowered his lips to hers.

As they lay there making out on the life floor, Abby, broke away.

"Gibbs, i got a problem" "Yes Abs whats that??" he seid with an amused grin licking at his lips.

"well its really hot in here and i dont like the heat" she seid adding a coy smile to the mix and felt himselph become institley rock hard.

"Well then" she shivered as his hot breath brushed her ear as he wispered to her."lets see if there issent somthing we can do about that" he seid as he slid his hands up her shit, yanking it off.

She reached for his buckle but he slapped her hands away "not yet Abs, i want my fun first" he seid with a naughty grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~30~minns~l8er~~~~~~~~~~~~

nar im too nice to do that to you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~back~30~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he pulled bach from his assult on her mouth hetook a minnet to look at her beuty.
Naked from the waist up, hair all messed around, skirt askew around her waist, she's beautilfull and god he loves her he gave her a sizziling kiss and suck at her toung and then moves bown, leaving a trail of sloppy open mouther kisses kowh her neck, pausing at hthe dip in her dollerbone th lich and suck at the pule he can feel rapidley beeting there. As he reaches her beautilfull roung breast she moans, artching up into his mouth. He gave a throughyt lagh at her as she tryed to get to his pants. "This times youre last warnin Baby girl,Do that agin and ill tie you u too the ring thats on the trap door"

He new that at that remark that she would imeaditley reach down again and sure enough she did, so he grabed his tie and in a flash she was ties surcurley to the trap door in the floor.
"What did i tell u Abs?'
"I think because you disobyed me on perpes i wil have to punish you" She intantley smiled at this. "Mmm, please, O GOD GIBBS!!" she yelled as he slid a finger into her, then adding another. "Dont come now" she shivered as his hot breath licked her ear "If you DARE come without my permition, you wont like the concacuences"

"O God Gibbs" she wined "Please, Please Let Me, Im Going Crazy" she gasped as he incerted another finger making it 4 now. And she was right, she WAS going crazy, writhing under him, pulling at her restraints.

"God she is such u turn on" he thort hs she wimpered and gasped. He almost felt bad abut it but no he had to keep to it, otherwist she would never obey him, "Autho she never dose any way he thort"

"As she gasped for breath, he moved up from her breasts and wispered into her ear "Come for me Baby girl" and as if a swich was flicked, she came so hard and fast, her whole body shaking, screaming his name "JETHRO"

As she mowed to try and get out of her make shift restrints, Gibbs kissed her and seid to her "O no you dont", and tightend them "Im still not done with you quite yet".

She jumped and gasped as he thrust his rock hard, huge erection into her tight dripping wet pussy and started to work up a a steady pace slowley getting faster.

He was so turned on by the previous assoult on her body that he knew that he woulddent last long and he could feel his orgasen building as he thrust faster and deaper than he thort possible.

As he rammed into her, filling her even more than she thort possable, she could feel the familure bild up of her relise and screamed his name again as she plummited over the edge.

As her muscles spassemed and contracted around his cock, it was enough to through him over too, calling her name as he spilled his hot sticky seed deep into her hot pussy.

As they lay there hot and sticky Gibbs reached over and grabed his ringing phone.

"Gibbs" he seid tiredley into the phone. "Urr Boss?, u ok?" Tonys worried voice came from the phone. "yer im fine, Why woulddent i be??" he asked. "And when is this dam life gonna be working, its cold in here and you no Abbts typical style of clothing"

"Urr Yer about that, well cause it being sunday and its also 5am where having trouble getting someone in and.." "HOW LONG DiNozzo?" he yelled into the reciver.

"About 1 and a 1/2 too 2 hours"
"WHAT!!" he yelled so that both DiNozzo ans Abby jumped. "well boss its sunday and.." "Yer yer yer 5am i no i no just get it done!!"

and with that he turned off his phone and wenmt back to Abby who was content just looking at her Silver Haired Fox.

"Ive got bad news and good news Abs, Bad news is weev got bout 2 hours till where outa here, Good news, weve got 2 hours to kill in here, together, alone."

"hmmm, i wonder what we can do" she sein with a verry flirtatious grin.

"But this time, im on top and youre tied down" she seid that as he untied her and was imeaditley rloed aoer so Abby was now stradiling him.

"Mmm ive got a fealing where gonna be just fine here" he chuckled

"Yer i no, Now shut up and kiss me!!" she seid as she crashed her lips to his for a sizziling kiss.


Atho what they diddent know was that upstaires, in the bull pen was a verry stuned Tony, having hearing the whole convosation (Gibbs having not closed his phone properley) sitting in is desk, he droped his phone and staired, open mouthed at the life doors, not bliving what he had just herd.