- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs at home.
Tony concentrated on keeping his driving smooth and even. He didn't want Gibbs to think he lied when he said he was okay to drive. He checked the review mirror, noting with amusement his normally impatient, reckless lover was driving with uncharacteristic care, staying exactly two car lengths behind Tony.

Tony shook his head. It was still a bit disconcerting to have Gibbs be so blatant in showing concern. Tony knew his lover cared about his health and well being before they became a couple, but he had never been as vocal about it then as he was now nor had he showed the same level of interest.

Tony rolled his eyes. Gibbs didn't need to worry. He was an adult, and he'd been taking care of himself for years. It wasn't like he'd suddenly become incapable of judging his own limitations just because he and Gibbs were sleeping together.

He reminded himself Gibbs asking if he was okay to drive hadn't been about him doubting Tony's stamina or ability; it was genuine concern for his safety. And Tony couldn't deny how much he liked having consistent proof Gibbs cared about him---as more than just a teammate, more than just a bed partner. It was one more thing that made his relationship with Gibbs different from just about every other romantic liaison Tony had.

"You are such a sap," Tony muttered to himself, grinning.

He unconsciously patted his chest, fingers seeking the coin pendant under his shirt that Gibbs had given him for his birthday. The pendant was more tangible proof of the older man's feelings. Tony wore it almost constantly; he felt naked without out it.

He considered wearing it openly, rather than hiding it under his clothing. It wasn't as if anyone other than Gibbs knew what it represented or where it had come from. Well, Palmer knew...sort of. The Assistant ME was aware of its presence due to a small mishap on a case, and he knew it was important to Tony, but not why or who it was from. Tony found himself reluctant to deliberately expose something so personal to public view.

Tony yawned widely. God, he was tired. It had been a very long day.

With the ingrained ease of long habit, Tony navigated the streets to his place. They hadn't left the office exactly on time so traffic was thinning out from the usual rush hour.

"Small favors," Tony murmured. He didn't want to have to deal with stop and go congestion.

He pulled into the parking lot, parking in his usual space. Tony was glad the complex had additional spaces for more than just one car per tenant. It meant there was always room for Gibbs to park next to the Mustang when he stayed over. Even if space had been limited, it wasn't like Gibbs' car was there every night. One or two nights out of the week and an occasional weekend wasn't anything to upset his neighbors. Not when several of them traveled regularly for work and didn't come home every night, or were like Aggie Kjelgaard, who didn't even own a car.

Tony grinned when he spotted Aggie heading for the front door, cane in hand. She had probably just finished up her evening walk. Twice a day, no matter what the weather was doing, she took a walk. When he'd asked her about it, she told Tony that the only way to keep her joints from freezing fast was to keep moving. He hoped to be as spry when he was her age.

He waved to her as he got out of the car, getting a wave and a smile in return. She waited, leaning casually against her cane, giving Gibbs' a disapproving look as he pulled into the lot with more speed than she probably thought wise. Tony snickered. He was still waiting to see what would happen if Aggie ever decided to give Gibbs a piece of her mind about his driving habits.

"Good evening, lovely lady," Tony said to her, bending down to kiss her cheek.

She chuckled. "Good evening yourself, you handsome man."

"You really shouldn't walk after dark."

Aggie snorted delicately. "And you shouldn't work such long hours."

Tony bit the inside of his cheek to keep from smiling. One of the things he liked best about Aggie was just how feisty she was. She wasn't one to be told what to do for her own good any more than Tony was. She always gave as good as she got.

"Hello, Jethro," Aggie greeted Gibbs with a smile as he approached.

"Aggie." Gibbs nodded. "You have a good walk?"

"My husband would have called it bracing." Aggie chuckled. "I'd just call it damn cold." She sighed. "I'll be glad when winter is over."

Gibbs nodded, opening the door for her. "Me too."

"You boys have something warm for dinner?" Aggie asked as she limped past them.

"Yes, Ma'am." Tony had leftovers of some kind that could be heated. At least he thought he did. If not, he'd have something delivered.

Aggie stopped to give him a measuring glance making Tony aware that his last thought had probably been obvious to anyone who knew him. "Something other than pizza?"

Tony grinned. She reminded him of Momma C some days. "Something other than pizza, Aggie. I promise."

"Good." She nodded. "You can't stay healthy eating junk food."

"So people keep telling me," Tony muttered, not sure why pizza was considered junk food. It had bread, cheese, meat and tomato sauce...seemed like a fairly balanced meal to him.

"People are right," Gibbs said quietly, leaning in to almost whisper in Tony's ear.

Tony forced himself not to shiver in response to having Gibbs' breath against ghost over his skin. It was a damn good thing the man didn't do that at work. Tony would never be able to concentrate.

"You boys have a good night," Aggie said as she continued down the hall to her apartment.

"Good night, Aggie," Gibbs and Tony said together making her giggle like a little girl.

Tony shook his head, sharing a grin with Gibbs before heading upstairs. He liked the way Gibbs put a hand on his back. Not that he needed the support, but he definitely enjoyed the feel of Gibbs' warm, strong hand on the small of his back.

Tony unlocked the door, turning on a light as he entered. He sighed when Gibbs wrapped his arms around him from behind, pulling him in close. Gibbs nuzzled his neck, placing a soft kiss against his skin.

"You mind if I a grab a shower before dinner?" Tony asked, unconsciously relaxing further into Gibbs' embrace.

"You mind if I join you?"

Tony chuckled. "Have I ever minded?"

He could feel Gibbs' smile against his skin. "First time for everything."

"Not tonight there isn't."

"Good." Gibbs nuzzled his neck again. "Cause I'm not sure if you could have kept me out."

Tony grinned. "Locking the door wouldn't work?"

"Nope." Gibbs nibbled Tony's earlobe. "I always got my picks on me."

"Boy Scout."

"Bite your tongue." Gibbs squeezed him. "Marines are a damn sight better than a Boy Scout."

"You going to prove that?" Tony deliberately roughened his voice, dropping it an octave, knowing what it did to Gibbs. "Put your money where your mouth is?"

"Would rather just put my mouth everywhere."

Tony shuddered. God, the image that created. "Please," Tony whispered, not sure what he was begging for, but knowing Gibbs would provide it.

Gibbs loosened his hold enough for Tony to turn within his arms. Their lips met in a kiss that was almost savage in its intensity. Tony moaned when Gibbs nibbled on his lower lip, tugging gently. He could feel Gibbs' fists clutching at his coat, trying to pull him in closer.

Gibbs growled low in his throat. "Too damn many clothes."

"Amen," Tony murmured, frustrated to find soft wool rather than smooth skin under his fingers.

"Off...now."

Tony laughed, hands moving to cup Gibbs' face. "Love it when you get all cave man like."

Gibbs arched an eyebrow. "Don't make me drag you the shower by your hair."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Tony stepped back, shrugging out of his heavy coat. He watched Gibbs do the same, eyeing the scarf draped loosely around the older man's neck. Tony had helped pick it out so he knew first hand just how soft it was, how nice it felt against skin. Tony's eyes darkened at the thought of using it against more sensitive areas. Taking a deep breath, Tony told himself they'd get to that?later. There were still toys he hadn't shown to Gibbs yet.

Shoes were toed off and left where they lay. A suit jacket and tie were abandoned along the hallway to the bathroom. Dress shirts took a little longer to be tossed aside as both of them got distracted by having access to skin.

Tony was always fascinated by the feel of Gibbs' skin. The warm, smooth expanse was broken by an occasional scar, ragged lines and imperfections that only served to pique Tony's interest no matter how many times he'd encountered them. He knew where some of them came from, but had no idea about others. He never asked about them, mentally referring to them as badges of honor. They were like Gibbs' medals, and while not entirely off limits, they weren't usual topics of conversation either.

Tony whimpered when Gibbs licked and sucked his way down from just below Tony's ear to his right nipple. His fingers carded through silver strands of hair, holding Gibbs where he was, mutely begging for more. Tony's head tipped back against the wall with a dull thud. His eyes closed, and he bit his lower lip to keep from making any more embarrassing noises, as Gibbs expertly used his tongue and teeth to worry that small nub hardened by stimulation and need.

"God--" Tony breathed out in a harsh whisper, struggling not to lose it completely. His fingers clenched as he struggled with himself, torn between wanting to pull Gibbs away and totally giving in to his assault.

Gibbs raised his head, blue of his iris little more than a small ring around passion dilated pupils. "You okay?"

Tony gave a shaky laugh. "Other than about to make a hell of a mess in my pants...I'm golden."

Tony tilted his head to lay his cheek against Gibbs'. He whispered, "Don't think anyone has ever gotten to me like you do, Jethro."

He sighed softly as he breathed in the scent of Gibbs' skin: coffee, sawdust, and musk. He loved that fragrance. If it could be bottled, he'd make a fortune selling it as an aphrodisiac.

Gibbs moved just enough to place a kiss on Tony's temple. It never failed to amaze Tony how much his lover could convey with one touch. The only word he could find to describe how he felt at that moment was cherished?not that he'd ever say it aloud. No, they both had reputations as manly men to protect.

Gibbs stepped back, offering his hand to Tony. "C'mon."

Tony took his hand, feeling suddenly shy. The gesture was more intimate than anything they'd done just a few moments ago. It spoke of more than lust and love; it was an offer of trust and welcome. Tony laughed softly to himself. He really was a hopeless romantic.

In the bathroom, Tony started the water in the shower while Gibbs got rid of the rest of his clothing. Tony turned to slip out of his pants and then hesitated for a moment, taking in the picture Gibbs presented. Well muscled legs that bespoke of daily exercise, the hard planes of his abdomen lacked any of the usual softness that often marked men of Gibbs' age, strong shoulders still square and unbowed by the rigors of his chosen profession, the chorded muscles of his forearms that were silent testimony of many hours spent working with his hands.

Gibbs raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Anyone ever tell you that you are a beautiful man?" Tony was surprised to see color rising to Gibbs' cheeks.

"Women are beautiful."

"So are you." Tony smiled, slipping off his pants. "Smart and sexy too."

Gibbs chuckled, blue eyes sparkling. "You think so?"

"Know so." Tony was delighted to see the blush in Gibbs' cheeks darken. Who knew an honest compliment could cause such a reaction?

Tony ducked his head to hide his smile. He didn't want Gibbs to think he was laughing at him. Tony took off his pendant, placing it in the small marble bowl on the vanity for safe keeping until he got out of the shower.

He stepped into the shower, holding out a hand in an inviting gesture to Gibbs. Gibbs took his hand and stepped into the stall. Tony ducked his head under the water for a moment before pulling Gibbs into the path of the spray, sharing the rejuvenating heat and massaging force of the water.

Their lips met in a kiss that was gentle, nearly chaste. Tony opened his mouth under Gibbs' tender persistence, allowing the older man take control of the kiss. He pulled Gibbs closer, shivering in response to heated skin touching his own. Tony's hands skimmed over Gibbs' back, retracing familiar, well loved territory. He loved the feel of strong muscles and smooth skin gliding under his fingertips.

Tony let his hands slide down further, kneading the firm globes of Gibbs' ass. He swallowed the moan his touch caused, enjoying his lover's reaction. Tony let out a low moan of his own when Gibbs started rubbing his erection against Tony's.

Gibbs pulled back. His grin made Tony just a little uneasy, unsure what the older man might be planning. He swallowed hard, eyes going wide when Gibbs gracefully sank to his knees, mouth poised over the head of Tony's cock. It wasn't like Gibbs never did this, but he didn't do it often. Tony shivered. Just the image of Gibbs on his knees raised goose bumps along Tony's arms.

Tony's right hand latched on to the soap caddy, knuckles whitening when Gibbs took the tip of his cock into his mouth. When the warm, rough pad of Gibbs' tongue swirled over the head it took all Tony's willpower not to thrust forward. He gasped for breath, shuddering as he held himself in check.

Gibbs looked up at him, eyes mesmerizing, holding Tony in place as surely as any physical contact could have. His expression was an odd blend of innocence and sensual devilment. Gibbs knew what he was doing, knew just how sensitive Tony was, but he always seemed fascinated by Tony's reaction. It was almost as if he was seeking confirmation even as he tested the limits of Tony's control.

"Bastard," Tony breathed out in a soft whisper, the word more of an endearment than a curse. Gibbs just smiled, tongue moving over the head of Tony's cock again like a cat licking cream.

Tony reached out with his free hand to card his fingers through Gibbs' hair. The water had darkened the usual silver to something closer to what it must have looked like when he was Tony's age, but it still felt the same sliding through his fingers. Tony cupped the back of Gibbs' head, resting his hand there, not forcing him forward the way he so desperately would like to do.

Gibbs took more of Tony's cock into his mouth, cheeks hollowing out as he sucked. Tony whimpered, eyes drifting to half-mast. He instinctively massaged Gibbs' scalp, fingers matching the movement and rhythm Gibbs established.

Gibbs worked his throat, the motion of swallowing, squeezing and releasing, made Tony moan low in his throat. His hips moved instinctively, small thrusts held in check by his desire to not let go just yet. He loved this and he wanted it to last for as long as possible.

He bit back a curse when Gibbs' upped the ante by humming. The vibrations seemed to build as they traveled, leaving Tony shaking with hunger for more. His hips rocked and Gibbs moved with him, following his movements easily.

"God...Jethro..." Tony panted. He was sure there was something he'd meant to say but he couldn't remember now.

He released his hold on Gibbs' head, hand moving to rub across his own chest. When Tony pinched and twisted a nipple it was like he'd completed an electric circuit. He gasped for air, leaning back against the shower wall to brace himself. The cool tiles against his skin made for an exquisite contrast to the heat rising from everywhere else.

Gibbs sucked harder, sliding easily up and down Tony's shaft. He hummed on every down stoke, sucked hard on each up. Tony had no idea what the man was doing with is tongue; he only knew he didn't want Gibbs to stop.

Every muscle in his body tensed, a tingle started at the base of his spine. Tony tried to warn Gibbs, to let him know he was close, but he couldn't seem to get enough air to actually speak. The small mewling sounds of pleasure that escaped him were easily discernable in spite of the running water.

His breath caught, mouth open in a silent cry, when Gibbs fingers found that spot just behind his balls and pressed. White light exploded behind his eyes as he came, his entire body shaking with the force of it.

Tony wasn't sure how long he got lost in that blissful fog. All he was aware of when he came back to himself was that Gibbs was no longer on his knees. His lover's strong arms were holding him, keeping him from just sliding down the wall. Tony wrapped his arms around Gibbs, resting his head on the other man's shoulder.

"You with me?" Gibbs asked softly.

"Yeah." Tony blinked, surprised by how hoarse he sounded.

Gibbs pulled back. He put a finger under Tony's chin, gently forcing him to raise his head and make eye contact. Gibbs smiled tenderly before kissing him.

Tony sighed when Gibbs broke the kiss. "Think I needed that."

Gibbs grinned. "Ya think?"

"Okay, I know I did." Tony laughed. "Happy now?"

"Very."

Gibbs looked decidedly smug. Given the orgasm he'd just given him, Tony figured Gibbs deserved to be smug. It wasn't often he had a complete white out like that.

More aware, Tony realized just how one-sided their lovemaking had been. Feeling a little selfish, Tony hesitantly offered, "You need me to--"

"No." Gibbs shook his head, looking sheepish. "Came when you did."

Tony nodded. He'd had that happen once or twice himself since he'd gotten involved with Gibbs. Initially, he'd been embarrassed, until he realized just how connected that made them. He got off on Gibbs' pleasure; Gibbs got off on his.

Tony smiled lazily. "Quite the pair we are."

"That we are." Gibbs chuckled, kissing the tip of his nose. "You ready to actually get cleaned up and then get something to eat?"

"You mean we're not clean now?" Tony asked, adopting his most innocent expression.

Gibbs smirked, and then lightly cuffed the back of his head. "No."

Tony laughed, reaching for the soap. He waggled his eyebrows. "You want me to do your back for you?"

Gibbs smiled warmly. "What do you think?"

"I think you're insatiable."

"But you love me anyway."

"Yeah, I do."