- Text Size +
Chapter 16

“I really can’t believe this was all him” Mac said form interrogation one viewing room.
“Well I don’t know who it is so I can’t comment” McGee told her.
“I knew him in Seattle.” She simply said.

Flashback

A man had slapped her ass, and she had been surprised,
“We still on for tonight Kate”
“Um Will,” she said, resisting the urge to whack him in the face. “This is Chris, my husband” the look on the man’s face was priceless. Chris’ reaction was better.
“Hey man, nice to meet you. That’s a nice suit” he said, shaking Will’s hand.
“Um…”
“Well, bye” Mac said, turning away and walking with Chris again.
“He seemed nice”
“He isn’t” she said, rounding the corner and stepping into the elevator.

End Flashback

Tony entered interrogation looking extremely pissed. He slammed a file onto the table and leaned down in close. “You think you’re smart don’t you. Well I’ve got news for you asshole, you made a massive mistake” Will just sat there, unaffected.

Back in viewing a probie came in with a file the same as Tony’s. “Thank you” McGee said taking it form him. He looked at it for a minute before speaking again. “I think we found out motive. He has no next of kin apart from and adopted brother. A former marine. Sergeant Jacob…”
“Sanders” Mac finished for him.
“How did you know that?” he said shocked, no way Mac was able to read the file.
“I just remembered. When I met him in Seattle, he said he had a brother in Leavenworth. Sergeant Jacob Sanders was the first killer I put in Leavenworth, on my very second day at NCIS. You remember him. The big black guy who came at me when I got his confession”
“Oh yeah”

Flashback

“What the hell!” he yelled as she entered. “I’ve been in here all night bitch!”
“Calm down jackass. The only reason you were in here all night was because you failed to co-operate. Sit down” she said the last part slowly. A command, not just an order. He slumped in his chair as she took to hers. “I just want to run over what you said happened again” she told him. “So you went over to Miss Farmer’s house?”
“Yes”
“Then you went to Major Weaver’s house.”
“Yes”
“Did no one have a problem with you dating an officer?”
“They did in the beginning ma’am but we got over it.”
“Ok then. So you broke up with Major Weaver”
“Yes” he said, getting pissed off.
“And she was angry”
“Yes” they were both raising their voices to a point where they could be heard down the corridor. They had stood up and were face to face.
“She wouldn’t stop yelling”
“Yes”
“So you killed her”
“Yes” realizing he had just confessed he went nuts he shoved the table out the way and attacked her but she was too quick. She slammed his into the wall and cuffed him. “You have been pissing me off all this time. Do you have something against black people?”
“No you prick, I have something against murderers. When the two other agents joined her she just told them to, “Get this bastard out of my sight.”

End Flashback

“Really. A massive mistake” he said smugly. “And what was that”
“One, trying to kill people. And two, really really pissing Mac of”
“There is only one person I meant to kill. Your so called friend” he said, sneering at the glass. This sent Tony over the edge. He drew a concealed knife and plunged it into Will’s hand. “Arrgh” he screamed and McGee jumped back as a reaction. Mac didn’t even flinch.
“Here we go” she said to no one in particular and calmly walked out of the room, into interrogation. “Hey Tony” she said, ignoring the man at the table. She was paying attention though. She noticed when he pulled the knife from his own hand and expertly threw it at her, but she didn’t move a muscle. The knife stuck into the wall about 3 inches from Mac’s head. She let out a little laugh before pulling the knife out and dragging Will up and shoving him up against the wall, placing the knife to his throat. This time he laughed.
“I know you Sarah, you can’t kill anybody in cold blood”
“You wanna bet? You killed someone I knew, and nearly killed three of my friends, including my father and son. Just you push me” she said, and he knew she wasn’t bluffing. Tony cuffed him and read him his rights before leaving 2 other agents to get rd of them.
“I can’t believe you didn’t even move. What if that had hit you?” he said to Mac,
“It wouldn’t have, I played a game of darts with him once. I know what his aim is like” she said, giving Tony a wink then heading to the squadroom.