- Text Size +
Chapter 18

The next night Tony and Mac arrived at the hotel and were shown to their room. Tony tipped the guy and the door swung shut. "Hm, you like it?" Tony asked her, in a seductive voice.
"Mm, yeah" Mac said in the same tone.
"Really?"
"Yeah, and don't use that skirt chasing tone with me"
"You know you like it" he said cheekily.
"True" she said, moving very close to him.
"Hm, really?"
"Shut up and kiss me" she said, cutting the small talk. She kissed passionately and he returned the kiss. They moved over to the bed simultaneously, Tony releasing the clasp on Mac's dress and she undid his shirt.

15 minutes later Tony lay on top of her. "Think they bought it?" Mac asked with a whisper to the man on top of her,
"I think so"
"Well that's fairly obvious"
"For your information, that my knee"
"Whatever, you can get off me now" she said hopefully.
"Come on Mac, I have a reputation to protect"
"And so do I, but its pretty awkward with your wife listening, and me getting her voice through and earpiece when I'm supposed to be getting it on with her husband"
"That's why I took mine out"
"Yeah, I know, but we have to have some contact, but not as much as we just had."
"Don't worry Mac," came Kate's voice in her ear. "I slept with Chris last night to make up for it"
"Thats funny Kate"
"What I wanna know, is how you kept that Canadian accent up doing what we did"
"Hm, I am good at my job"
"I noticed. That's a nice tat by the way. The black rose on your pelvis bone"
"DiNozzo, look there again and I will gauge out you eyes" she said, rolling over so she was on top.
"You like it on top do you?" Tony asked with a laugh,
"Hm, wouldn't you like to know" she said, trailing off, as if realizing something.
"What?" he said as she brought her knee back and kneed him, causing his face to contort into a grimace of pain.
"That was defiantly not your knee" she said, kissing him again, hearing giggles through her earwig.

"You know what I could really go for?" Tony asked half an hour later.
"I dunno about you but I'm in the mood for a game of pool"
"Um, no" he said, confused at her randomness. "A back massage"
"Good idea" she said, he rolled over and she straddled his back.
"Uhh" he moaned in pleasure. "That feels so good"
"Hmm" she acknowledged.
"And to think my mother thought I was too good for you" he said, then regretted it when she squeezed her fingers into his pressure point, making him groan in pain. Now it was she that was having fun. A knock came on the door and Mac got up to answer it. A man dressed as a waiter entered with a cart.
"Complements of the hotel management" he said, wheeling it in.
"You can put it over there please" she said
"Very good ma'am" he said, wheeling it over to where she indicated. "Just checking that everything is in order" he said as he swept the rooms for bugs, it was clean apart from one. "Please accept this arrangement of cheeses, complements of hotel management" he said, placing the lid over the bug. "Should be ok if we whisper" he told them. He took flowers off the trolley and placed them on the sideboard, then he moved over to Tony and whispered something. "The boss wants to talk to you" Tony walked over to the plant, where Mac was already standing, and put his earwig back in.
"Hey boss"
"We're looking at you Tony. All of you" he said, and Tony quickly covered up.
"Nothing I haven't seen before" Kate added, just as the phone rang,
"You answer it Mac" McGee told her, and she did. A couple of minutes later, so appeared back into view of the agents in MTAC.
"That was the concierge. We were able to get into the dinning room after all" she said, clinking champagne glasses with him.
Chapter End Notes:
as you can see most of this is taken from the actual undercovers, but what the hell