- Text Size +
Chapter 2

They were all at the cemetery at 7 o'clock. Chris laid a red rose on her tombstone and then stood up with the others. Abby then took a step forward and laid a black rose beside it. "I think you would've liked that" she said quietly.
"We gotta catch that priority ride. Come on lets go" Tony said.
"Where you guy's headed?" Chris asked.
"Seattle, why?"
"You mind if I come?"
"What, you've got work."
"No, on vacation.
"Cool, there's room. Kids are on vacation as well. Maybe we could all go?"
"I think so"
"Well lets go then" they all walked away, leaving Mac in peace.

"Ah, good old rainy Seattle" Tony said, walking in the rain.
"No, it's easing up" Kate told him as the water stopped falling.
"Wow, reminds me of Scotland" Chris said, holding Matt's hand.
"We gotta go check in at PDHQ. You guys have fun" Tony said, leaving Chris with the four kids.

"Ah look it's NCIS." The cop said as he shook Tony's hand.
"Detective Gary Gregor." He said, shaking back.
"How are you Tony?"
"Do you know everyone in the country?" Kate asked.
"We were cops together in Baltimore" Gary told her.
"Yeah. Gary, this is my wife Kate" he said and Kate shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you Kate."
"Same here."
"This is McGee. The director"
"Sir"
"Gibbs, he used to work at NCIS. Ducky, our ME and his assistant and Abby, our forensic scientist. And the Probies"
"Nice to meet you all." He said, letting go of Abby's hand,
"We also have Abby and McGee's kid, Mike, mine and Kate's twins and my friend's kid, Matt. Chris is currently looking after all of them.
"Busy man, and a lot of people to remember."
"Well, it doesn't really matter. Have you got my suspect?"
"That I do. Follow me" he said, walking down the corridor to interrogation.

Tony and Gibbs entered the room, while everyone else entered observation. "This is gonna be nasty" Abby told them.
"Tell me about it" Kate confirmed.
"Also gonna be very entertaining seeing his squirm" Gerald said.
"Ah, you young people and your violence" Ducky said, shaking his head. Inside interrogation Kenneth was looking very nervous.
"We have you print on the murder weapon and your DNA on the body of a dead sailor."
"I don't know anything about that"
"Really, you were in Virginia when she died and then flew straight here judging on time."
"Are you sure" he said smugly.
"Positive" Gibbs said, putting one hand on the table and another on the back of the chair and leaning right into him, as Tony paced in front of the one way mirror.
"I…um" he stuttered.
"Why did you kill her?"
"What made…you…um…think I killed… um…anybody?" he said, almost in tears.
"Well, it could be all the forensics or it could be my gut or it could be the crap lie you just told."
"It wasn't a lie. I have been in Seattle all week"
"Really" Tony said sarcastically.
"Yes, ask my sister."
"And your sister would be"
"Grace Thomson. She lives across the street from me and we both work at Ferguson & co."
"We'll check on that. But know I want to know…"
"No, I'm not saying anything else until my lawyer is here" he said, leaning back and folding his arms.