- Text Size +
Chapter 20

Mac and Tony entered the hotel room again after dinner. They had been ordered to repeat the same schedule as the previous night. Tony spun Mac around then undid her dress, it falling to the floor. She removed his jacket and the ripped his shirt off, still while kissing him, then he pulled her over to the bed. He gently threw her down the fell on top of her.

"97. 98. 99" Mac said between groans. Tony was doing push ups on top of her, and she must say, it looked very convincing.
"Shit Mac, I'm really tired."
"Fine Tony, you want me to take over?"
"What do you mean?" he didn't get an answer to that in words. She shoved him off and rolled onto him, so she was on top. Then after a couple of seconds she started doing push ups.
"That is what I mean"

Mac stood in her own bedroom, back to the door. She saw the man enter, but did nothing. "Hello Sarah" he said, and she smiled as he pulled a gun. She turned around and put her arms up, back to the man. He shot and the round hit her in the neck, but she didn't fall. Then suddenly she was in a bank. There were people all around screaming. Mac fell backwards as a man wearing red contact lenses emptied 3 rounds into her head. She fell back, blood streaming from the wounds. The man with the red eyes laughed as he stood over her lifeless body.

"Mac!" Tony said, bolting upright.
"What's wrong?!" she said, sitting up just as fast, gun drawn.
"Um, nothing. Bad dream" he said, rubbing his eyes.
"Well, you said my name. And you were dreaming, you're starting to creep me out DiNozzo"
"The name is Alexandre, Celine"
"Alexandre" she said correcting herself. She turned back round, replaced the gun under her pillow and tried to get back to sleep.

"Right, Pullman, give them their wakeup call" McGee told the probie the next morning as he climbed the stairs to his office.
"Right away sir." He said. He was happy to get such a big case on his first few days. He had only met the director and Special Agent DiNozzo so far. Well, he had obviously net Dr. Mallard. Damn, he had asked to be called Ducky. He had met Ducky and Abby. He had still to meet the other Agent DiNozzo and Agent Sciuto. He had also been told about Gerald, the ME assistant who was currently in a coma. He thought that was a shame, but didn't really know how to react when he was told. "Agent DiNozzo?" he said into the mic. "Um, agent DiNozzo?" he said, confused. Tony groaned and yanked the earpiece out. "Great, they're staying in a five star hotel and I'm a waiter" he said to himself.
"Wanna trade places Pullman?" came a female voice through his earpiece.
"You're awake"
"Since 05. He snores"
"Will you please wake him up?"
"My pleasure" she said with a smile, walking over to the bed. "Alexandre, réveille toi chérie, il est l'heure d'aller au travail." She said, pouring water over his head.
"I'm in position boss!" he said, leaping from his lying position into standing one.
"Creepy" she said, leaving him standing embarrassed on the bed.

A couple of hours later they both sat on the couch, TV playing in the background. Mac, in all her professionalism was still supporting the Canadian accent, which impressed all the others. Her phone rang and she moved to the other room as she flicked it open.
"Saint-Pierre" she answered.
"Mac, it's Abby"
"Hi"
"I got some news for you."
"Hit me"
"Celine Saint-Pierre was knocked up"

"Wow, maybe Kate should have come instead" she said, entering the room again.
"What?" he said, curious.
"Um, nothing."
"Who was that?"
"Doctor"
"Doctor who?" and with this she laughed, and he realized what he had said. "Well what did he want?"
"She"
"Whatever"
"I'm pregnant"
"What?"
"Yeah, that's right, you're gonna be a father"