- Text Size +
Chapter 22

Kate and Pullman stood confused in the room. The dark haired man started to regain consciousness. Pullman was looking at the dead man. It was his first body in the field. Kate however moved over to the other man. His eyes fluttered and his breathing stabilized. Kate knelt by his side. "You touch my husband, you feel the wrath to two women in his life" she told him, smacking him across the head with her own gun. "Bastard" she muttered, calling Ducky.
"Autopsy" he answered.
"Hey Ducky, it's Kate"
"Hello Caitlin. What can I do for you today?"
"There is a body at the Winchester Hotel in Virginia"
"I'll be there as soon as I can" he said and the both hung up.

Tony and Mac ran to the outside of the hotel as fast as they could. Mac had abandoned her shoes; she said it was difficult to run. They exploded through the door, but stopped in search of their target. They couldn't see him anywhere. "Shit!" Tony said, giving up.
"No, look Tony there!" she said, running across the street. He looked in the direction that her finger had pointed and saw a post office, a man in a waiter's uniform coming out of it. When he got half way across the road, Mac was already coming up on him. Tony caught up with her, grabbing her arm, just as she was about to jump on him. "What!" she hissed.
"We need to make an arrest, not a kill"
"I wasn't gonna kill him, just…"
"Just nothing" Tony interrupted her. We make a proper NCIS arrest, you got it?"
"I was gonna do that anyway" she told him as they entered the alleyway.
"He can't see us, he'll run, so inconspicuous"
"Well Duh" she said, and he threw her a dirty look.
"And that was pretty stupid, running a cross the road in the dark."
"Well sorry, I was worried about him getting away" she began arguing, but he wasn't listening.
"He's looking!" Tony hissed, pulling Mac in front of him, kissing her, the previous nights still on his mind. She kissed him back, sliding her hand into his jacket as he slid his hand up her leg. She got a hold on hat she was looking for and so did he. As if to signal ‘3,2,1' to him, she gave the kiss the big finish, spinning round.
"NCIS. Federal Agents!" she yelled, aiming Tony's sig as he aimed hers.
"Lie flat on the floor. NOW!" Tony ordered, and the man reluctantly did so. Tony rushed over ad cuffed him as Mac pulled out her phone.
"DiNozzo" Kate answered.
"It's Mac, we got him."
"Dead?"
"Not yet"
"Well Ducky is here for the other guy"
"Good. We'll see ya up there" she said, flipping it shut.

Back at NCIS Abby, Tony, Kate and Pullman were sitting in the bullpen. "Ok, how bout on a plane?" Abby asked
"Yeah" came 2 voices.
"Aww, poor probie, he hasn't"
"Hasn't what?" Mac asked, returning from autopsy.
"Had sex on a plane." Abby said cheerily.
"Well I know you have Abs, I walked in on you and McGee. Bad images"
"What are you implying?"
"That I don't like walking in on people have sex in an extremely small bathroom."
"Well, how about you Mac, done it on a plane?" Tony asked interested.
"Of course. Were you just curious or is it some sort of game?"
"We are building up to weird places"
"Ok" Mac said, sitting down at her desk, the rest sitting around Kate's.
"Um, how about a moving car?" Kate asked,
"Yes, I've done that!!" Pullman shouted, proud.
"Good for you probie, how bout you Abs?"
"Yup. Tony?"
"With Kate."
"Mac?"
"Ya"
"Cool, let's go weird now" Pullman said excited.
"Hm, well. How bout an autopsy drawer?" Abby asked
"Ewwwwwww" Kate exclaimed.
"Even I have to admit that's creepy" Tony said.
"You actually did that Abby?" Pullman said, kind of disgusted,
"No, I heard a rumor going round that someone did, I just wanted to know"
"It was me" Mac said, not really paying attention.
"Seriously?" Abby asked, actually quite proud.
"Yup. At least it wasn't occupied."
"With who?" she asked.
"Who do you think? Your brother!"
"Wow. That is awkward for Abby now" Pullman told her.
"Not really, he's my husband"
"Oh, well that is ok then" Pullman said, going quiet again.
"No, but seriously Mac, that's weirder than what any of us have done" Kate told her.
"Tell that to Forensic Specialist Coffin Sex over there"
Chapter End Notes:
followers of the dinozzo dossier will see that i stole a bit from jason. sorry!