- Text Size +
Chapter 5

"Your…like…dude."
"You really have a way with the words Abs.
"Holy shit, you're like…"
"Alive?"
"Well, yeah. How the hell?"
"I'm not explaining it twice within the space of 5 minutes. Tell you later."
"She faked her own death" Chris told Abby.
"You what!"
"I hade good reasons. I'll explain later."
"Wow, I gotta tell the others she said bounding out the room, a massive grin on her face.
"Here we go" Mac said, following her out.

"What got you so pissed off?" Tony asked when he saw Abby running towards him.
"The main thing Tony is that I am ecstatic now."
"Why?" Kate asked.
"You'll see" she said, sensing Chris getting near. "I'd like to introduce you to Gary's forensic scientist." She said, and Chris moved to the side, revealing Mac. All of them just started.
"Is it really you?" Tony asked,
"That it is my friend" she replied, and without hesitation he ran and picked her up, twirling around,
"Nice to see you too DiNozzo" she said as he put her down.
"Wait, I wanna be sure. What is the best guys film?" Tony asked her.
"Fight Club"
"It is you!"
"Kate, what's going on?" Gary asked.
"I dunno," she told him.
"I meant the other Kate"
"Who?"
"He's talking bout me" Mac, said turning to face the rest of the group.
"I'm confuzzled" McGee said.
"Hey probie, that's my word. Hey dad" she said, running and giving Ducky a massive hug.
"I don't understand" he said simply.
"Well, I'm alive."
"When were you dead?" Gary asked,
"Detective Gregor" Mac started, "Nice to meet you, I'm Sarah Sciuto"
"What?"
"It's a really, really long story, I'll tell you later"
"Um…ok" he said, but she wasn't listening, she had ducked behind Chris, out of site as the probie passed.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"That probie is one of the reasons I couldn't come back. I could have hid from them, but the have a mole in NCIS. That probie there"
"Wait, who is a mole?" McGee asked concerned.
"The probie" Mac repeated.
"And who is ‘them'?"
"The mafia"
"The Mafia!"
"Yeah, it is a really complicated and like I said, I'll tell you later"
"So, are you coming back to NCIS?" McGee asked.
"If you'll take me back"
"Here" he said, pulling out a spare weapon and badge.
"Hey, this is my old badge and gun. You carry them around with you? That's creepy McGee" she said, putting on the badge and slipping the holder onto her trousers. "So, what we got on this case?" she said, and Tony put an arm round her and led them all to interrogation.