- Text Size +
Vin kissed him; Vin was KISSING him, now, again. Mind shattering kisses. Vin had taken possession of his mouth again his hands sliding through Ezra's hair. Petting it. The sensations were incredible, better than any fantasy that Ezra had ever had.

This time Ezra tentatively pushed his tongue into Vin's mouth and was immediately sucked in. He ran his tongue over the ridges of the palate and teeth memorizing the pattern wanting to imprint the tastes and textures on his mind in the event he could never savor them again. This kiss broke again with both men panting and affected to the core by power of the kisses they had shared.

"Mr. Tanner…" Ezra started to say before he was interrupted by his companion.

"Vin, Ez call me Vin" Vin muttered as he started kissing along his lovers jaw line licking and nipping as he went coming to an ear and tracing the shell with the tip of his tongue causing Ezra to shiver in response.

Ezra licked his lips and tried again "Vin…w-w-e should … talk…."

"Later" growled Vin. Ezra talked too damn much as far as Vin was concerned. They could talk later right now he needed this, wanted this.

Ezra's hands were suddenly in Vin's hair threading through the long stands and loving the feeling of living silk combing through his fingers. His head was buried in those same strands breathing deeply of the scent of Vin's shampoo; earthy and fresh like the man himself.

Then Vin was taking possession of his mouth yet again hungry, bruising and dominating pulling Ezra along for the ride.

Ezra felt his cock growing harder as the desire he felt for Vin increased. He never thought this could happen. He was almost afraid he was dreaming but if it was a dream he didn't want to wake up… WAKE UP OH LAWD… Tony was in the next room they had to move before they woke him up. It wasn't that he was ashamed of Vin, Tony knew that Ezra had feelings for the man; he just wanted to make sure they weren't interrupted. He knew Tony had a tendency towards nightmares and after the day they had he expected his cousin not to sleep well.

This time Ezra broke the kiss but not all contact he kept his fingers combing through Vin's hair.

"Mr… Uh Vin we have to move Tony he could come out and…"

Vin immediately understood what his lover was trying to say. "Which room Ez" Vin also didn't break contact with Ezra either. It was as if they couldn't stand the thought of not touching one another. He started to work on the tie around Ezra's neck, placing little kisses along Ezra's jaw as he went. Vin was never any good with those things, he wanted it out of the way as soon as he could.

Ezra stood and taking Vin's hand heading towards one of the bedrooms in the suite. As soon as the door was closed behind them they started kissing again desperate for the feel of flesh against flesh. Ezra's tie was gone and soon his shirt followed. Vin's hands and mouth traced paths over Ezra's naked chest feeling and tasting nipping and memorizing as they went. Ezra was still fascinated with Vin's hair playing with it as the sensations of arousal coursed through his body. Pressing Vin's head lightly to his body to increase the contact.

They stumbled to the bed not breaking the contact they had with one another. Upon reaching the bed Ezra regained enough of his senses to realize Vin was wearing too much clothing, that there was not enough skin for him to touch. He unbuttoned the shirt first and stopped to admire the flesh that he had exposed. He started at the collar bone and worked his way to the nipples sucking and licking them earning a moan from Vin as the sensations rolled over him causing his erection to throb in time with his heartbeat, growing painfully tight in his jeans. Ezra cupped the source of the discomfort with one hand rubbing it lightly and getting another moan for his actions.

Suddenly they were simultaneously removing their pants. With no further barriers their cocks rubbed one another cause both men to move their hips in time. Once twice… Ezra resumed kissing Vin's chest working his way down to his beautiful cock. One thought in mind. He skimmed over the wonderfully taught abs and lightly licked at Vin's belly button on his way to his ultimate destination.

"Absolutely gorgeous" Ezra muttered as he nuzzled the wiry yet soft curls that held his prize as he inhaled the scent that was pure sex and uniquely Vin. He cupped Vin's balls with one hand measuring them and rolling them lightly while his other hand traced patterns over the head of the cock. Taking the small dribbles of fluid collecting there and using it as if an erotic finger painting, the fingers rubbing over the slit over and over causing even more murmurs of pleasure from Vin. Ezra then took the tip of his index finger and swirled it through the drops one last time and his tongue darted out delicately licking the finger tasting the essence of his lover.

To Ezra this is all about the sensations touch, taste, smell all play an important role helping to imprint the experience on his soul. Vin's cock feels like silk over steel in his hand then he took him into his mouth and it was like placing the finest warmed velvet and sucking on it. The skin is indescribably soft and warm and inviting, terribly addicting without even having tasted the cum yet. He knows he is lost. This ruins him for anyone else but he doesn't care. He knew he loved Vin before this; now at least he knows what his love tastes like, feels like, what it is like to give pleasure to the one he loves.

"Oh…God…Ez…" Vin moaned restlessly moving his head on the bed hands grabbing at the sheets. "I need ya in me Ezra…please!"

Ezra licked at the head taking deliberate care to give as much pleasure as he can. Then he took the whole in his mouth continuing to stimulate the balls as he does so. Moving his mouth up and down the shaft applying gentle suction at first and then more forceful scraping his teeth along the sides of Vin's cock to add to the sensory overload. He went down once twice more before pulling back and moving slightly to the side of the bed looking in the bedside table to evaluate what supplies are there. He found some lotion and a few condoms, not caring at this point who might have left them there.

Ezra licked his lips and looked at Vin's beautiful deep blue eyes and asked "Are you sure?" Still half afraid that he was having a dream or fantasy. His hands rubbing over the nipples of his partner.

"Please… Ez…. NOW" Vin growled

Ezra placed lotion on his fingers and gently placed one finger in the opening, pushing in slowly and firmly causing Vin to gasp and push back against the finger moaning. Adding more fingers as quickly as he can without causing any discomfort to his lover. Then he brushed that sensitive spot and Vin nearly flew off the bed.

"Now Ez in me now!" he said forcefully.

Ezra prepared himself quickly and started to slide slowly into the tight passage. It was warm and welcoming and so right so very right. He stopped when he was partially in to give Vin a chance to become accustomed to the intrusion. Vin was moaning and pulling at him to come into him fully his legs which had been pulled up to open himself for Ezra penetration moved and wrapped themselves around Ezra's waist, pulling the smaller man more firmly into Vin's body.

Ezra started moving slowly at first and then faster urged on by the moans and cries of his partner… or were they his cries he was so lost he could not longer tell. The sensations became too much for both of them and then Vin came his semen coating his stomach moments later Ezra found his release and collapsed on Vin then rolled off so he wouldn't be too heavy for his lover his love.

Hi love he liked the sound of it, but worried that this step may have ruined their friendship. He hoped that in the light of day Vin still at least wanted to be friends. Vin was dozing at this point and Ezra got up to clean them off. He climbed back into bed and Vin snuggled in next to him in his sleep. A good sign he hoped.

Ezra fell asleep wrapped in his love but worried about what the new day would bring.