- Text Size +
Abby flew out of her seat, quickly followed by an angry McGee. When they got to the room it did look like it was Tony who had pinned Sally to the wall but, as Abby had figured out, it was just that Sally had such a tight grip on Tony.
Mcgee broke it up by grabbing Tony, turning him around, punching him in the jaw and kneeing him in the groin.
Sally just stood there attempting to look like the ‘victim' when Abby slapped her across the face.
"I can't believe I actually fell for your ‘nice' act!!" Abby said, voice full of contempt.
"You saw it Abs, he pinned me against the wall!" Sally pleaded, rubbing the large red mark on her face.
"You had him in a death grip!"
Abby and Sally went on arguing as everybody else from the living room came to see what was going on.
McGee was sat on Tony punching him. Tony had a bloody nose and a few bruises were already beginning to show on his face. Tony turned himself around so that he was holding McGee. Once he was sure McGee was secure he looked behind him to see what was going on with Abby and Sally.
They were still arguing, no violence so far apart from the initial slap, so he turned back to McGee.
"Why couldn't you just let me get the girl for once?" McGee asked, strangely quiet.
"McGee! She was kissing me!!"
"That's not what it looked like…" McGee muttered.
"But that's how it was. Come on, I'm engaged to Abby and Sally's my ex fiancé. What would make you think I'd even want to try and compete with you for Sally?"
"You…you and Sally were engaged!?" McGee stopped struggling to get out of Tony's grip.
Tony loosened his grip.
"You didn't know" He asked, puzzled.
"No…I can't believe I couldn't see it. All this time I actually thought she was interested in me, and she was just using me to get to you?"
"Not necessarily McGee, she might have liked you." Tony said as the two men stood up.
"Unlikely," McGee looked over in Sally's direction where she was still having a heated argument with Abby, "I mean look at her, and look at me…"
Just as Tony was beginning to feel bad for McGee, Sally and Abby's fight escalated to physical combat.
Sally had tried to attack Abby, (Abby had made a comment about her using McGee and not being good enough for McGee anyway) and was going for Abby's throat.
Abby quickly overpowered her and sent her flying into the wall.
Sally sat groggily as Abby and everyone else crowded round her.
"You're fired!" Abby spat in contempt.
"You have no authority for that!" Sally groaned indignantly.
"You're fired!" Tony said, his eyes full of hatred…he couldn't believe he'd defended Sally's behaviour.
"Neither do you!"
"You're fired!" Gibbs said loudly.
"What for?" Sally asked, taken aback.
"Assault of my forensics expert and unprofessional behaviour towards my senior field agent!"
"But…you need me on your team!" Sally stood up.
"We have Ziva back…"
Ziva looked at Gibbs.
Sally scoffed. "Like she'll be any use! She's on the run from the mafia!"
Ziva stepped forwards threateningly.
"I'm Israeli! It's Hammas!! The Mafia is a tree house gang compared to Hammas!"
Sally thought for a moment, and seeing she had nothing more to argue, pushed past Ziva and leaving the room said, "You will regret this!"
Chapter End Notes:
this is the last chapter in the story but there will be a sequel...and i'll actually try to get round to writing this one as opposed to leavin it for ages like i have the donor #325 sequel...speaking of that i will work on that possibly soon.