- Text Size +
“Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs” Abby was shouting as she entered the squad room.
“you know…screaming another guys name over and over where your finance can hear you isn’t exactly one of your best idea’s Abby.” Tony laughed.
Abby stopped as she passed his desk, leaned over his computer and gave him a quick kiss and then slapped him on the back of the head before resuming her search.
“Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs!!” she shouted, “Is anybody going to tell me where Gibbs is?!”
“He’s at the head.” Sally said.
Abby Glared at Sally for a second then began speed walking to find Gibbs.
“You can’t go in there! Guys only!” Sally shouted after her. When she realized Abby couldn’t hear her she turned to face McGee. “Is she just going to wait outside or is she actually going in?”
“Oh she’s going in…” McGee stated.

“Abby entered the men’s toilet. A couple of guys turned their heads but realizing it was just Abby again they resumed washing their hands etc. A few of the younger probies were frightened at the sight of Abby and got out of there as quickly as possible.
“Abby…what have I told you about coming in here and scaring the probies?” Gibbs said, drying his hands.
“Well, they should just warn people about me in the training courses. It’s not my fault I’m scary.” Abby joked.
“Abby…” Gibbs said sternly.
“Okay, okay. I won’t do it again, but I really need to talk to you.”
“Alright. Everybody out!” Gibbs yelled. He was concerned for Abby.
“What! I’m still-” a couple of the guys complained.
“Now!!” Gibbs shouted, pointing towards the exit.
Everybody left. It was now just Gibbs and Abby.
“Okay…what did you want to talk to me about?” Gibbs had calmed down.
“That new girl, Sally. I don’t want her working here.”
“If it’s just because of her past with Tony then-”
“Her past with Tony? I was talking about her past with me.” Abby interrupted.
“Her- um- past with you?- um- you- um-and her?”
“Actually no, I’ve never met the girl before. But your face…! Anyway, yes it is because of her past with Tony. I’m just not comfortable with them working together.”
“Abs…he’s marrying you. And besides, she won’t want him back after-”
“I know why they broke up Gibbs…but I have a bad feeling about her, she seems like the man-eater type…and they were going to be married, she must have had some major feelings for him.”
“Abby, don’t worry about it. Nothing is going to happen between them. And if anything does…you know I won’t hesitate to kick both their asses.”
“Thanks Gibbs. I knew I could depend on my Papa Smurf.” Abby hugs him.
“I thought I was your Silver Haired Fox.” Said Gibbs.
Abby started laughing.
“Well-um- you are, but today you- well you’re a bit on the blue side.” Abby giggled.
Gibbs looked in the mirror. His entire face was blue. Someone must have coloured him in while he was sleeping at his desk this morning, a joke usually reserved for the probies.
“When I find out who did this…” Gibbs threatened.
“You’ll give them a big Gibbsybear hug?” Abby said, innocently.
“Abby…did you do this?” Gibbs was less angry now.
“Um- yes…and don’t worry you didn’t go out like that. I was bored earlier so I put blue dye in the liquid soap. It’s slow reacting so it doesn’t appear blue straight away. Half the guys here will have blue hands and faces.” Abby laughed.
“Genius…” Gibbs said sarcastically, while trying to wash the dye off.
“Isn’t it just.” Abby giggled. “Took me half an hour to figure out how to do it.”
“You know Abs…if you put as much time and effort into your work as you do with your pranks we would have every case solved before it was even called in.”
“Hey! You’re the one who said I was the best forensic scientist in the agency. I put lots of time and effort into my work.” Abby said in mock hurt.
“What are you doing right now?”
“Talking to…ooohhh!” Abby said as she realized what Gibbs was getting at. “Later Gibbs!!” she yelled leaving the men’s room, leaving Gibbs chuckling to himself and shaking his head.
Chapter End Notes:
this is what i accidentally posted as chapter 1 earlier. it is supposed to be chatper 2. if u go back you will be able to read the proper chapter 1 adn get a couple of things explained a bit more clearly