- Text Size +
“Hey Sally! Abby wants to see you in her lab.” Gibbs said, laying down the phone.
“Why?”
“I don’t know, she just does!”
“Do I *have* to go?” Sally moaned, she was scared that Abby would play another practical joke on her.
“Yes!” Gibbs barked, “And don’t worry, I told her to stop with the pranks.”
“Like that’ll stop her…”Tony muttered.
“What was that?!”
“Nothing Boss!”
“Good!” Gibbs turned to Sally. “Collins! What the hell are you still doing here?”
Sally speed walks to the elevator and just before she gets in she looks pleadingly back at Gibbs who has already returned to his pile of paperwork.


“You- um- wanted to see me?” Sally said as she entered the lab nervously.
“Yeah…and don’t be scared. Gibbs made me stop with the pepper coffee and the superglue and stuff.”
“Great.” Sally breathed a sigh of relief. “So why did you want to see me?”
“Well we didn’t get off to a really good start and I was thinking, since we are the only two girls, unless you count McGee, on the team, we need to stick together. Fresh start?”
“Sure. Sounds good to me.” Sally said, “Was that all?”
“Actually no, in the spirit of being friends and all, I was wondering if you’d like to come over for dinner with me an my fiancé? You can bring a date if you like.”
“That’d be great. I’d love to. I’m kinda having trouble meeting guys though, I don’t get out much.”
“Don’t worry, you’ve only been in the city a week. So, dinner at my place on Saturday?”
“Saturday’s fine with me.” Sally said. “I’ll come round at about 7?”
“Sure…do you need directions?”
“yeah.”
“I thought you might. Here you go, I wrote them down earlier.” Abby handed Sally a bit of paper.
Suddenly Sally put the paper up to her nose and smelt it.
“It smells like gunpowder.” She said, confused.
“What? Like you’ve never sprayed perfume on a bit of paper before.”
“Um- perfume? Um- I better go.” Sally said, thinking to herself about how strange Abby is and hoping that her fiancé isn’t quite so odd.
Sally left the lab. Abby’s phone rang.
“Welcome to the temple of reluctant kindness, Abby speaking.” She answered it.
“I take it you asked her then?” Tony’s voice replied.
“Yes I did. You owe me big time for being that nice, I even told her she could bring a date if she wants.”
“I owe you big time huh? Got anything in mind?”
“Maybe…” Abby said mischievously.
“I like the sound of that maybe…what does this maybe involve exactly?”
“You, me, handcuffs and my coffin.”
“Your coffin? I thought you got rid of your coffin when you moved into my place.”
“Gibbs has a boat in his basement, we have a coffin and a load of crap.”
“Hey! My DVD collection is not a load of crap!”
“Do you *want* to get laid tonight Tony?”
“Sorry Abs, gotta go. New case. See ya later, love ya.”
“Love you too Tony.”
They both hung up.