- Text Size +
Sally spent most of her time at work on Monday perched on McGee’s desk flirting…but only when Tony was around. They still didn’t have a case so Gibbs had spent all day in autopsy talking to Ducky.
As Tony entered the elevator to go and visit Abby, Sally took of her fake flirtatious smile and returned to her own desk.
“Hey Sally, what’re you doing, we’re alone now…” McGee said, confused.
“I have a lot of work to do…” she replied vacantly.
“Of course, McGee still didn’t know about Tony and Sally’s past so he didn’t connect the dots that Sally only spoke to him when Tony was around.
“But Sally…honey…” McGee went over to her desk.
“Don’t call me that.”
“But you told me to…just a few minutes ago…”
“Doesn’t mean you get to call me that.”
McGee turned to walk away from her desk sadly. The elevator dinged and Sally pounced As she saw Tony was back from the lab.
She wrapped her legs around McGee’s waist and started kissing him like she had on Saturday night.
She released McGee, still with her legs around his waist and arms around his shoulders.
“Back so soon?” she asked Tony in a fake innocent voice.
“Um- yeah…me and Abby are going to lunch…I just came up to get my jacket.” Tony said, still not quite sure what to make of the sight before his eyes.
“Ooh…lunch time already? Time sure does fly when you’re having fun.” She giggled, stroking McGee’s cheek.
“Um…yeah…” Tony turned to leave.
“Hey! You don’t mind if we tag along do you?” Sally asked, jumping down from McGee.
‘of course I do you amnesiac freak!’ Tony thought, but just said “No, not at all. We’re going to that Italian place round the corner from my apartment, Gibbs said we could have a long lunch since we haven’t had any cases for a few days. We’ll meet you there, there’s only room for two on Abby’s new bike.”

Tony and Abby reached the resturaunt first.
“How many?” the waiter asked.
“Four please” Tony replied
“Four?” Abby looked at Tony as the waiter le them to their table.
“Yeah, McGee and Sally are coming.” Tony said. “You don’t mind do you?”
“Nope! This’ll eb a perfect opportunity to find out what the hell she’s up to.”
“What if she’s not up to anything?”
“Of course she’s up to something!”
“Seriosuly Abby, I don’t think she even remembers me…”
“Oh come on! How could she not remember her ex fiancé?”
“I don’t know…maybe she got amnesia or something.”
“She did not get amnesia!”
“Abby!!”
“Tony!!”
“Not interrupting anything are we?” Sally asked as she and McGee appeared at the table.
“No, not at all.” Abby said.
Sally and Mcgee sat down at the table and they ordered their food.
When they had finished ordering their food Sally excused herself to go to the toilet.
“Um, me too.” Abby got up to follow her. Tony gently grabbed her wrist.
“Abby…” he whispered.
“Don’t worry, I’m only going to the bathroom Tony.” She whispered back.

“What the hell are you up to!” Abby shouted as she entered the ladies toilets.
A couple of scared old ladies walked quickly out, whispering to each other.
“Abby? What arte you talking about?” Sally said, looking in the mirror as she fixed her make up.
“you damn well know what I’m talking about Sally!”
“I honestly don’t.” Sally said.
Abby was getting angrier and angrier with Sally.
“Oh come on! You used to be engaged to Tony yet you haven’t said a word about it; you’re all passionate for McGee but only when Tony’s around. You have to be playing some kind of game here!”
“Abby…I understand how this looks, but the reason I never mentioned anything about me and Tony is I was too afraid to, I still regret letting him get away. Then I found out you two were engaged and I couldn’t risk my feelings getting in the way by talking to him…you two just look so happy together. As for Timothy…I happen to really like him, it must just be a coincidence…so I swear, I’m not playing any games.”
If this tall brunette didn’t look so close to tears Abby would have though that she had just spouted a load of bullshit but there was something that convinced Abby that she was being honest.
“Oh…I’m so sorry.”
“Don’t worry about it, I totally understand how it would have looked to you. If I were any other girl I would have brought attention to the fact that your fiancé is my ex fiancé, especially if it was to prove I was over him…only problem is I’m not over him. Having Timothy is helping me get over him though so don’t worry, Tony is all yours.”
“Thanks Sally.” Abby laughed in her embarrassment, Tony was right after all…there was no game being played…