- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Author's Note: I wrote this before "Twisted Sister" was aired on television in the US. Similarities to the ep were TOTALLY coincidental, but spoilers for that ep just the same. Rated R for references to adult themes and murder of course.
Fawn Donovan was in her car, parked outside the studio that she had begun to hate five years ago. In the past six months, that hatred had grown and she could kick herself for ever getting into this mess.

Getting out of the car, she walked to the door ready to do just about anything to break her contract. Laughing ruefully, she acknowledged that she was already doing everything they wanted. And she still had three years left on this stupid contract. Mentally kicking herself, at the same time she was putting on her "business" face and separating this part of her life from her reality.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Several hours later, Fawn awoke in a dark room wondering what the hell had happened. She remembered changing clothes and getting onto the set. They were all set to start filming; that's when things got fuzzy, and not the fuzzy they got when she closed part of herself off to do her job, either. Completely fuzzy and out of focus. She didn't remember ever shooting the scene.

As she sat up, she noticed the smell. It was a heavy smell, thick in the air as if the room had been shut up for a while. Not knowing what it was or where she was, she reached out with a hand and touched a lamp. At the contact with her hand, the lamp came on. She touched it again and the light brightened. Not knowing what else to do, she looked around and cried out in horror and disbelief.
Shaking, she ran to the man lying in the middle of the room. Crying, her hands searched for a pulse, her hands touching him heedless of the blood.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no," was all she said over and over again. "Baby, NO!" she shouted and pulled him into her arms. Rocking back and forth, she cradled him, crying for what seemed like hours when she realized she had to call for help.

Slowly moving away from the man, she searched for and found her bag. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number she knew by heart.

Three rings and a familiar voice answered. "McGee."

"Tim!" She cried.

"Lexi! What's wrong?" Tim asked and she heard him moving.

"I don't know where I am. I'm in a room somewhere and... " breaking down, she couldn't go any further.

"Leave your phone on. I'm tracing this call. I'll be there before you know it."

"Tim wait. It's Trevor! He's, oh my god, Tim, Trevor's dead."
Chapter End Notes:
Author's Note: I wrote this before "Twisted Sister" was aired on television in the US. Similarities to the ep were TOTALLY coincidental, but spoilers for that ep just the same. Rated R for references to adult themes and murder of course.