- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Rated: R for language and smut...in future chaps...you know me, I can't resist. ;)
9 months later

Chapter 1

Carly was dusting the tops of the cabinets when Tony walked in, pretending to cough through the dust in the air.

"Oh stop it!" She said and threw the dust rag at him.

Abby laughed when he refused to catch it. "It's just dust Tony. Regular household dust. Nothing you don't have at your apartment."

Tony looked at Abby, his expression hurt. She walked over to him and kissed him, grabbing his ass at the same time. When he jumped she smiled. "Stop acting like I hurt your feelings and get those boxes loaded for Carly."

He winked at Abby and flashed Carly a smile. "Sure thing."

-----------------

Gibbs was standing in the doorway watching as Abby and Carly set boxes down in his kitchen. He must have had a strange look on his face because Carly walked over to him and told him to relax. "Whatever you don't like can go into storage. Don't panic, this doesn't have to be painful."

He smiled and kissed her deeply. Ducky walked in and chuckled at the sight. "Well, Jethro, I believe this means you've properly retired Rule #12."

Ziva laughed and set down the box she carried. "At least it's retired when we aren't at work, Ducky."

Abby was watching those two closely. Gibbs noticed she was about to say something and so he gathered the men together to go get more boxes. As the walked outside, Tony remarked, "I never thought I'd see the day when you had a woman move in with you, Gibbs."

"Never thought I'd see the day you'd stay with one woman for a year, Tony. Doesn't mean it can't happen. Just means it's not expected." Gibbs explained. He saw Ducky staring at the boxes and asked, "What's wrong Ducky?"

"I think I'll let you take this box Jethro." Ducky said and handed it over. Written on the top was 'Lingerie'.

Tony started laughing. "That's Abby's handwriting. I think she's added a few new pieces to the collection, Gibbs."

Gibbs just walked away with the box in his arms.

------------------

"So, Ziva, what's going on with you and Ducky?" Abby asked and Carly stopped unpacking her clothes to watch the other woman answer.

"What are you talking about Abby?" Ziva questioned.

Carly smiled. "Yep. She answered a question with a question." She pulled out 5 bucks and handed it to Abby. "Of course you know what that means, right?"

Abby handed over another box and nodded. "Means we've struck gold. There is something going on."

"Nothing is going on." Ziva told them as she pulled out Carly's jewelry box from the box she was unpacking.

Carly quickly took it from her. "That stays in storage." She put it in a box marked to go to storage and then ignoring the looks she was getting said, "You and Ducky have been having tea an awful lot lately. Either you have a lot in your life that's going wrong, or you like spending time with him."

"Ducky is an interesting man," was all she would say.

"Ah, we get it." Carly and Abby said to each other. "You two have a lot of 'stories' to share." They grinned as they said it.

"I'm not going to talk about this. If you want my help, let’s get started." Ziva told them.

The other two women turned and started hanging and folding the clothes Ziva handed them. Gibbs walked in and cleared his throat before handing over the box marked 'Lingerie'. Abby laughed. Ziva turned away to hide her smile and Carly grinned like a Cheshire cat when she noticed the light in Jet's eye. Yep, they'd be going through this box later tonight.
Chapter End Notes:
Rated: R for language and smut...in future chaps...you know me, I can't resist. ;)