- Text Size +
Carly was agitated. Jethro had been watching her all afternoon and he had the source narrowed down to the one box she had to have moved to storage right away. He had eliminated the possibility of nerves from her moving in since she had practically lived with him for the last several months as it was. She was in the shower at the moment but he knew she wouldn't be in there long enough for him to look. Besides, if it was anything illegal she wouldn't have brought it to his house.



He walked into the kitchen to check the chicken. Carly had already cooked the rice and gravy and scalloped potatoes. When he saw the chicken was done, he took out plates and glasses. This had become routine for them on the nights they were home early enough to cook. He was puzzled by her behavior but knew it was only a matter of time before she told him. Abby didn't refer to him as the confessor for nothing. He had a knack for getting information from anyone.



-------------------



Carly stood under the spray of hot water, letting it run down her face, sweeping the tears away with it. That damn box. Why did it have to show back up now? Turning away from the water, she wiped her face with her hands and took a deep breath. Turning the taps, the water stopped and she stepped out, reaching for her towel. Quickly drying off, she smiled at the lingerie she had picked out to wear for Jet tonight. Abby had picked this out for her a few days ago and Carly had loved it right away. Two pieces of silky white fabric, a camisole top that hugged her chest and stomach ending a good two inches above the top of the tiny tap pants. She slipped into the outfit and covered it completely with one of Jet's dark gray tshirts. Brushing her hair out and leaving it damp, she went downstairs greeted by the sight of Jet dishing food onto plates. He turned just as she entered the kitchen and smiled at her.



"This looks wonderful Jet." She told him and watched his smile turn into a quick grin.



"You cooked it."



"But you make it look so pretty on the plates." She said and laughed when he narrowed his eyes at her.



They sat down to eat and talk about their day, their friends and the case they were working. By the time dinner was finished, they were both more relaxed than when they sat down. Working together, they had the food put away and the dishes washed in short order. Carly took Jet's hand and led him to their bedroom. Their bedroom. She smiled when they walked in and she pushed him toward the bed.



He stared at her and she could see he was wondering just what she was wearing under his shirt. Pulling it over her head, she let it drop to the floor and did a slow turn for him to see the entire outfit. Looking back at him, she saw it had the effect she hoped for. His eyes had darkened and color stained his cheeks. She walked slowly towards him. When she was within reach, he drew her to him and pulled her onto his lap for a passionate kiss.



His hands slid down her camisole top following the curve of her body to grip her hips, holding her tight against his hardness. Moaning into his mouth, Carly pulled his shirt over his head and then, impatient to feel his skin on hers, she shimmied out of her top. Coming back to his lips, she kissed him, pressing her breasts against his chest, her hips moving against him, showing him without words what she needed. He flipped her onto her back and stripped her of her tap pants, kissing his way down her body before placing his mouth on her, licking and sucking until she cried out her release. He stood then, removing his own pants and joining her back on the bed. He kissed her lips as he covered her body with his, his hands reaching under her to raise her hips for him, he thrust into her. Carly gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist while holding onto his shoulders. Every touch and sound she made urged him on. The slightest change in her grip and he instinctively slowed or quickened the pace of his thrusts. Deeper and harder, slower and teasing, he drove her up and beyond her limits and she cried out again and again, trembling in his arms as his release found him and they lay in each others arms, spent, content. Finally, after one soft kiss, sleep came and found them.
Chapter End Notes:
smut warning