- Text Size +
Tony was watching Abby lay beside him. He could almost see the gears turning, he knew something was bothering her. What frustrated him was the fact that she wouldn't talk about it. Yet she couldn't sleep and that meant that he wouldn't sleep. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her neck.

"Whatever it is, you won't get it worked out by being tense, Abs. You need to relax and get some sleep."

"Really?" Abby said, turning to him with a light in her eyes. "And what do you suggest to help me relax."

Tony grinned and quickly rolled her under him. She was laughing as he said, "I might have a few ideas." He kissed her until she stopped laughing and then saw to it that she relaxed properly.

--------------------

The following Monday dawned bright and early and turned wet and rainy quickly. Abby and Carly were listening to the rain instead of music and enjoying the sound of it hitting the ground right outside the lab windows.

Abby was staring at a sample in the microscope when she asked, "How did the rest of your weekend go?"

Carly grinned thinking about it. "Considering we both had the same smile this morning, how do you think it went?"

Abby looked up with a big smile. "That good?"

"Oh yeah!" They laughed and looked at the monitor of Abby's computer as it beeped to let them know they had a match.

Abby punched a few keys and brought them up on the big screen. She and Carly stared for a moment then looked at each other and said, "Uh-oh."

-------------------

Ziva was on the computer searching for a book when Tony read over her shoulder, "The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, First Edition?"

She quickly closed the browser and pulled up the report she had just filed. "Don't you have a report to finish Tony?"

"Nah, I gave it to Gibbs half an hour ago. So, who's the book for Ziva?"

"Believe it or not Tony but some of us prefer to read than spend all our time in front of the 'boob tube'." She looked to McGee to see if she got the phrase right and he nodded his head as he was typing away on his keyboard.

"That's right, you don't have a tv." Tony said then he grinned. "We'll have to pitch in and buy you one for your birthday."

Shaking her head, Ziva scanned her report once more before closing it out and standing. "Tony, if you are good enough to find out when my birthday is, I'll let you buy me one. But you can't ask Abby."

Tony's smile grew bigger. He loved challenges.

------------------

Abby and Carly were frowning at Tim's reply to their message. Not only was there no problem with their system, the match had been verified several times. Adrian Selachi was back. Carly had read over the file on Adrian not long after she started working at NCIS because Abby made a mention of the case. She looked at Abby. Which one of them was going to tell Gibbs?