- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WARNING: Smutty Chapter Ahead!
Tony walked into the lab not long after Gibbs had taken Carly home. Her sudden headache was worrying the boss but Tony wondered if it wasn't a way for Carly to get them out of the office for a little middle-of-the-day fun. That line of thinking had him heading down to the lab and there he was, watching Abby attack the keyboard with her usual ferociousness, a worried look on her face. After several minutes, Abby stopped and read what came up on the screen. He heard her mutter, "I'll be damned. She was right."

"Who was right Abs?" He asked, walked over to the screen.

Abby hit a button and the screen went blank. "Carly." She grinned at him. "She told me you would like this outfit I bought the other day and I was just thinking about wearing it tonight."

Smiling, Tony asked, "What does it look like?"

Abby laughed, "I'm not telling, but I promise you'll like it."

Leaning in to bite her neck at her collar, Tony pulled her up against him. "I like everything you do, Abs."

Abby's eyes widened and she gasped as she felt Tony's hardness at the juncture of her thighs. "Tony!"

Growling, he kissed her lips passionately. "Did I mention that everything you do drives me crazy with lust?"

Wriggling against him, Abby's response was to wrap her legs around Tony's waist. "Why should you be sane when I can't think straight when you come down here?"

Kissing her again, he pushed his hips forward to tease her and groaned when he felt her heat. "Abby!"

Her hands quickly went to the waistband of his dress pants and unfastened them, opening them and pushing them and his underwear down slightly. He had to catch his breath when her hand wrapped around his rigid manhood. "ABBY!" He said in a warning tone.

He reached under her skirt to find her panties were moist. Abby kissed him then while stroking him up and down. His fingers wrapped around the strip of material covering her feminine center and he ripped them. Pulling her to the edge of her chair, he let her guide him into her, both of them sighing when he was completely inside.

Trying to take control of the situation, Tony said, "Abby, this may not be the best place..." his voice broke when she tightened her muscles around him, squeezing him. "Geez, Abby!" His fingers found her small bud and without moving a muscle he drove her to climax. Her inner walls milked him and he groaned, kissing her as his release overcame him.

Breathing hard, Tony rested his forehead against Abby's. "See what I mean? Everything you do makes me this way."

Abby grinned. "What am I going to do for panties Tony?"

He grinned himself as he stepped back and fixed his clothes. Slipping the ruined undergarment off her, he stuffed them in his pocket. "Go commando and I'll enjoy that thought all day."

When she hit him, he laughed. Walking over to her office, he pulled out a drawer in her file cabinet and picked out a pair of panties that she had stashed with some clothes. He helped her step into them and said, "There, now is that better?"

"Is what better DiNozzo?" Gibbs asked, walking back in the lab. Tony and Abby stepped away from each other guiltily. When they didn't answer Gibbs turned to Abby, "Carly said you might have the journal up for me to go over myself?"

"Right, it's right here." Abby told him putting the journal up on the plasma.

He was halfway through reading it when his phone rang. "Gibbs." He answered. "What? Where are you Jenny?" He listened for a moment more. "We'll be right there." He closed his phone and tossed the keys to Tony. "Bring the car around, the Director's been arrested for murder."

They walked out leaving a stumped Abby behind. The Director arrested? And how had Carly known she would have gotten into the journal by the time Gibbs got back?