- Text Size +
"Give it back," McGee threatened, holding the water hose toward Abby like a weapon. She laughed deep in the back of her throat.
"I don't think so," she said sexily.
"Don't say I didn't warn you," he said as he sprayed her full blast with the icy cold water. She squealed and ran, as he gave chase.
"Timmy!" she squealed as she tripped and fell.
"Abby, are you okay?" he said as he rushed to her side. She was curled up in a ball and trembling. "Abby?" he asked softly, touching her shoulder. She rolled over and he saw that she was laughing nearly uncontrollably.
"Tim, they're gonna be here any minute and now I have to change," she got out between gasps for breath.
"Did you hurt yourself?" he asked, still concerned in spite of her laugher.
"No, genius, the fall was staged to get you to stop!" she giggled.
"You don't have to change," Tim said as he pulled her into a sitting position in the grass. "You look great."
"Yeah, for a wet T-shirt contest maybe," she protested, motioning toward her now-soaked blouse.
"Exactly, you look GREAT," he said, his pupils dilating. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately. She pushed him away from her and rose quickly to her feet.
"No time for that, McGee!" she shouted over her shoulder as she ran inside to change.
"Too bad," he said to himself. It then dawned on him the Abby still had the letters he was trying to get from her. No wonder she had laughed so hard. He had completely forgotten the reason he was after her to begin with. When it came to distracting him, no one was more adept than Abigail Scuito.
"Abby!" he shouted as he ran inside. He could hear her laughing.
"Tim, we have a bigger problem," she told him.
"What's that?" he asked.
"I can't wear any of Maggie's clothes," she said as she opened to door to let him into the room with her. He laughed when he saw her. She had selected the largest blouse she could find in Maggie's room. The shirt was pink, and was supposed to be oversized and off the shoulder. It fit Abby very snugly, and exposed her navel. She had kept her wet skirt on when she saw her options. Maggie was nearly a foot shorter than Abby, and very petite and tiny, like a dancer.
"You look like Maggie looked that day she had to wear that little girl's clothes into the office," McGee said with a chuckle.
"You probably liked it," Abby said with a teasing glare. "Especially considering your penchant for tonguing ten-year-olds," she added, sticking out her tongue at him.
"You tongued a ten-year-old, Probie?" Tony asked as he entered the hallway.
"No, she was sixteen, and she tongued me!" he protested, making Abby laugh out loud.
"All you had to do was deny it, Tim," Tony said. "I wouldn't have believed it." He then saw Abby's blouse. "Wow, Abs," he said with a leer. "Lookin' good."
She rolled her eyes. "I don't think so," she disagreed.
"Where's our hostess?" Tony asked as he made his way back down the hall.
"She had me come over early to help her with some stuff, and then had to run some errands. I got lonely; enter Tim," she explained.
"Does she know you two have been playing dress up in her bedroom?" Tony asked, wagging his eyebrows.
"Trust me, as soon as my shirt dries I'm changing, Tony," she said with a sideways look.
"You look good in pink, Abs," he added.
"Shut up, Tony," she remarked


Maggie gathered her things and made her way toward the door. She smiled as she listened to everyone inside. "Is this a private gathering, or can anyone join?" she asked as she pushed the door open. Tony rushed to take some items from her arms and into the kitchen. "Thanks, Tony," she said with a smile.
"Um, Maggie…" Tim began. "I sort of sprayed Abby with your water hose, and now…" He stepped aside to make room for Abby to enter the kitchen. Maggie burst into laughter.
"I'm sorry, Abs," she apologized.
"Oh, laugh it up, Mags," Abby teased her. "My shirt is almost dry," she added softly. Maggie hugged her.
"I think I can find something better suited for you, if you'd like," Maggie offered.
"That's okay. This is kind of cute," Abby confessed. Maggie winked at McGee and walked past him into the living room.
"Nice place," Tony said when she joined him. She gave him a long look.
"Tony's got a se-cret," she said in a sing-song voice.
"What?" he asked, looking a little paranoid.
"I'm a werewolf, Tony," she gave him a direct gaze. "Think about it." At his empty look she leaned in closer to him. "I not only know how you spent your morning, but with whom," she said simply. Tony's face flared red.
"How can you…?"
"My sense of smell," she reminded him. "I can smell when you are afraid, when you feel threatened, when you are aroused, when you are angry, when you are lying… it's very useful sometimes," she smiled at him.
"Wow," Tony said. "I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were THAT good," he admitted.
"Oh, she's THAT good," Noah said suggestively, as he entered the room.
"Like you would know," Maggie countered.
"Only in my dreams," he sighed.
"I can arrange that, you know," Abby joined the conversation.
"You wouldn't dare," Maggie threatened, causing Abby to laugh.
"You're right, I wouldn't," she replied.
"Although you did offer to loan me Tim," Maggie reminded her. Abby punched her in the arm.
"Maggie!" she protested.
Tim looked from one lady to the other. "You offered what?" McGee asked, blushing.
Abby interrupted Maggie before she could say anything. "Nothing important, sweetie," Abby said, moving to sit on the edge of the chair beside him. He gave her a look that said she would tell him later.
Maggie rose to answer the door when the bell rang. She opened it to find that Gibbs and Director Shepard had come together. "Come on in," she said with a smile. Gibbs gave a clandestine wink for her eyes only.
"Hail, hail, the gang's all here," Jenny said as she entered the living room. "Well, almost," she amended. "Where are Ziva and Ducky?" She took a seat on the couch on the other side of Maggie. Maggie winked at Tony, and then rose from her seat.
"I'll see if I can get in touch with them," she said as she moved toward the kitchen. "Can I get anyone anything while I'm up? I have coffee, beer, bourbon and coke, and water," she offered.
"I'll have a beer," Gibbs said. "For now," he added as he took a seat next to Jenny forcing her to move closer to Tony. Maggie chuckled.
"Anyone else?" She made a mental note of everyone's requests and moved into the kitchen.


"Thanks for breakfast," Ziva told Roy with a smile.
"Thanks for the workout," he countered with a mischievous grin.
"My pleasure," she added with an intense look. She still couldn't believe she opted to go ahead and sleep with Roy, even though she knew it would make choosing between him and Noah that much more difficult. "Look, I have a barbecue at a coworker's house to go to today…" she began.
"I could go with you," he offered.
"Well, the other person I've been seeing will be there, and I don't know how that would go," she warned him.
"I promise I'll be good," he said with a wicked look.
"I'm sure," she replied. "If you promise to be good, you can go. Just try to keep yourself in chick."
"Check," he corrected.
"Whatever," she said as they walked out to his car.


Ducky arrived just before Palmer and Lee pulled up. Everyone had moved to the backyard to eat when Ziva and Roy finally arrived. Maggie answered the doorbell with a smile. "Ziva, come on in," she said as she ushered them inside.
"This is Roy Sanders," Ziva introduced her date. "This is Maggie Sullivan."
"Nice to meet you," Roy gave her a knowing look.
"Has he met…?" Maggie began, but stopped when she noticed Ziva's expression.
"Not yet," she said with a strained smile.
"This should be fun," Maggie said under her breath and she led them through the house to the backyard.


Noah froze as he watched Ziva make her way outside. She looked amazing, in his opinion. His mouth turned up in a smile as she approached him, and their eyes met. "Noah," she said softly. "Nice to see you."
"And you as well," he responded. Ziva's smile quickly changed when her date suddenly fell to the ground.
"Roy, are you okay?" she asked him frantically. "Someone call 911!" she shouted.
"He's okay," Noah interrupted. "He's pledging his loyalty," he explained, as Roy rose from his face to his knees, kneeling at Noah's feet. They could hear him mumbling something under his breath. "You may rise," Noah said authoritatively.
"Yes, master..." Roy responded. Ziva gave them both a disgusted look and walked quickly away.
"Vampires!" she said to no one particular.