- Text Size +
Maggie brought her flowers back in from outside with a smile. After eating as much as a pack of werewolves, her guests had finally left. She was happy they had come, but wished they had taken some of the many hints she had begun dropping about leaving. Eventually, she had to tell them point blank that she had plans with "Jeff" and needed to get ready. She smiled when she remembered the gifts she had received. She hadn't told a soul that it was her birthday, but she should have known the information would get out. Tony had offered to help her break in her gift from Noah as his gift to her. She laughed at the memory. Tony was one of a kind. She could hardly believe he had sex with Director Shepard. Or rather, she could hardly believe Jenny had sex with him. She shook her head free of thought, but that didn't last long. She was meeting Jethro at his place tonight. She smiled remembering his gifts. He was an incredible man. His gifts were so insightful and thoughtful. She looked at the lingerie Noah bought and blushed anew. She shook her head. Men could be so strange. She gave her house a quick once-over, deciding to wait until later to clean, and then went into her room to change clothes. The best part of her birthday celebration was yet to come.



Since Roy had left and Ziva was pissed at Noah, Tony escorted Ziva home.
"Thank you, Tony," she said with a smile.
"Rescuing hot women in distress is kind of a specialty of mine," he bragged. She gave him a sideways look.
"I was hardly in distress," she remarked.
"Well, I'm still glad I could be there for you," he said as they reached her place. She was surprised when he shut off the ignition and got out of the car.
"Tony, I don't need escorted to the door," Ziva assured him. "You were hoping for a nightgown?" she asked, cocking a single eyebrow.
"Nightcap," he corrected, "but that sounds good too," he added suggestively.
She laughed. "I have too many men in my life already."
"I'm not asking for your life," he flirted, giving her his best bedroom look. She laughed again. "You're not exactly helping the ego, Ziva," he added.
"Your ego needs no assistance, Tony," she smiled.
"Come on," he urged her. "You've always wanted me, and you know it." She smiled.
"Maybe," she admitted hesitantly. "One kiss, but outside," she acquiesced.
Tony's smile was slow and sure of himself. ‘She will be mine, oh yes,' he quoted to himself. He pulled her slowly into his arms, lengthening the moment. He'd kissed her before, of course, but this time it was real – and he had an agenda. He hesitated just a moment before actually touching her mouth with his, making her tremble in anticipation. She could feel his lips smile under hers. He knew she wanted him, and she knew he knew. His kiss was somehow hard and gentle, urgent and slow, passionate and careless all at the same time. He maneuvered her skillfully toward the door, and pressed her against it. She could feel how much he wanted her; and somehow that was what brought her back to reality. As easily as he maneuvered her toward the door, she extracted herself from the kiss.
"Smooth, Tony," she said, her voice low and husky from the kiss. "But I'm still not inviting you inside."
"Not tonight, anyway," he amended. With nothing left to say, she disappeared behind the door against which they were just leaning, and locked it behind her.



"Okay, spill it," Tim said to Abby as soon as they were "home". Tonight was his turn to play host.
"Spill what?" Abby played innocent.
"What kind of offer did you make Maggie regarding me?" he insisted, as if she didn't know to what he was referring.
"Okay, but you have to take it as a compliment," Abby said with a smile, coming to sit on his lap. She kissed each of his cheeks and cradled his head in her hands.
"Wow, this must be serious," he said.
"No, it's not. I just don't want you to take it wrong," Abby explained. "You see, one day a few months ago, not long after we started dating, I was bragging to Maggie about your… ummm… sexual expertise." McGee blushed and smiled at the same time.
"Okay, you have my attention," he said.
"I was very insistent that she understand what I was talking about, so I told her she should just let you kiss her one time, to show her how adept you are in that area," she continued to explain. "Unfortunately, Gibbs overheard us and didn't look too kindly on our version of kiss and tell."
"Yikes," McGee said. "So…"
Abby hit him in the arm. "So, nothing," she said. "You weren't supposed to be interested, Tim! Anyhow," she continued with a sigh, "Maggie reminded me that in order for her to experience your mastery of all things sexual that I would have to share her with you, and I didn't like that idea very much."
"Aww, that's sweet," he said. "Now that you've brought up the subject, how about I exhibit some more of my sexual deftness," he suggested, wagging his eyebrows. She gave him a throaty laugh.
"I'd thought you'd never ask," she responded as he picked her up and carried her into the other room.