- Text Size +
Lacey opened her door and pulled Tim through.



"The looks on your faces when we left today was priceless."



Tim narrowed his eyes. "How long had all of you been planning this?"



"The spa evening? A month. What we did when we left?" Lacey smiled, "It just happened."



Tim drew her to him. "It just happened, huh? Spontaneous-like?"



Lacey nodded as his lips got closer to hers. "You got it."



Tim took her lips in a passionate kiss. Lacey's arms wrapped around his waist, then up his back. He kissed her jaw and down to her neck before she pulled away.



"I like spontaneous." She told him with a grin.



Tim's own grin grew as she walked backwards away from him, beckoning him to her bedroom. As she disappeared through the door, he started walking after her. He took his tie off and held it in one hand. He slipped behind her and put the tie over her eyes. She was startled for a moment and then she relaxed back against his chest. When he had it knotted securely over her eyes where she couldn't see, he ran his hands down her arms.



"I want tonight to be all about feeling. No seeing, no peeking, just feeling." He told her, skimming his hands over her body and slipping her out of her clothes.



Lacey turned in the circle of his arms and asked, "Do I get to return the favor?" as she unbuttoned his shirt.



"Anytime." Tim promised her. Carefully guiding her back to the bed, he told her to lay down.



Doing as he asked, Lacey protested lightly. "I can't see a thing, and you get to look your fill?"



Pants undone but still on, Tim sat on the bed and leaned down to her. "I promise you won't have any complaints when tonight is over." With a small kiss and a quick love bite on her neck, he felt a shiver run through her. Trailing his fingertips over her breast down to her waist and beyond had her gasping. Following the same path up her body, Tim turned her face towards his and kissed her slowly, only allowing contact between his hand and her chin, his lips to her lips. Lacey whimpered into his kiss and brought her hands up to his chest. Tracing up his body to his neck, she ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him deeper into the kiss. The feel of his lips on hers and his tongue dipping and sparring with her own caused liquid heat to pool at the apex of her thighs. Shifting her legs, she moaned, needing more. She ran her hands down his body trying to rid him of the rest of his clothes. When he stubbornly refused to let her have control, she broke away from his mouth.



"Tim, I need you now!" Lacey demanded.



Tim kissed her cheek, along her jawline to her ear and said in a quiet tone, "Trust me, Lacey, you don't want this to be quick." He took her earlobe in his teeth and gently nipped it before returning to her lips to kiss her softly.



"Tim..." She started to protest.



Cutting her words off with a kiss, he asked, "Am I going to have to tie your hands?"



Her breathing quickened and her pulse jumped at the thought of being tied up to endure his slow, sensual torture. Catching her lip between her teeth she shook her head. "No. But please..."



"Shhh." he murmured against her neck. "All you have to do is feel, baby. Let me take care of the rest."



Wriggling her bum and squeezing her legs together, Lacey nodded behind the tie. "Yes, Tim."

He took his time, kissing, licking, nibbling his way down her body. Near her hip he paused and his breath fanned across the trim dark curls hiding her from his view and she bit her lip thinking finally he was through playing. Smiling since she couldn't see it, Tim kissed each of her thighs before turning her over. He shook his head at the incredibly smooth skin he was seeing. A fairy tat graced her lower back, nothing big, but it was part of the three the team had seen on Carly's back. Moving her hair, he kissed the back of her neck and she trembled. Kissing and touching her back down to her nicely rounded bottom, he kissed the fairy and nipped her cheek. Startled and aroused, Lacey's hips bucked against Tim's mouth. Her excitement was a tangible entity in the room. Her scent was driving him mad with want and Tim impatiently shoved his pants and briefs down, remembering to grab the condom from his wallet.

Once the protection was dealt with, he leaned over her, placing small love bites on the base of the back of her neck and shoulders. Not allowing her to turn over, he slipped between her legs and into her body. They both moaned at the contact and Lacey pushed her hips back up against him, driving him in deeper. She was so close to the edge that one more stroke broke her. She cried out as Tim thrust in and out of her, taking his own pleasure and increasing hers. When release finally came, Tim rested against her back before slowing rolling them both to the side. Their breathing rapid and loud, Lacey reached back with one arm to pull Tim closer to her. He pushed his tie off her eyes and she blinked from the light spilling into her room from the hall.

Lacey whispered, "Wow!" in an awed tone. "When I recover from that, you get blindfolded."

Tim laughed; not wanting to move but needing to, he stood, took care of the condom and shut the lights off before getting back in bed with Lacey and pulling the covers up.
Chapter End Notes:
Smutty chapter ;)