- Text Size +
Carly was in Jet's arms almost asleep. She smiled and kissed his chest. It was on the tip of her tongue to tell him that she loved him but knew he still wasn't ready for that. His hand was covering her bum and he squeezed just as she drifted off to sleep.

---

She saw herself sitting at her Nana's bedside. "Trust in your instincts. They won't fail you. Your five senses are as important as your sixth. Remember, you are special, don't ever question that."

---

Her Nana faded away and she was standing at a head stone. Looking down she could see that she was sitting at Shannon and Kelly's graves. The flowers were laying on the ground and her fingers traced the names and dates on the cold marble. "He misses you both, to this day. It may sound crazy to some but I wish I had known you. The two females that helped shape him, before and after your death.

---

Again, she was in a different place, this time she was in the middle of the woods.

"You have to tell him." She turned and saw Shannon speaking to her.

"You owe it to yourself to be open to him, Carly." Nana was there too.

"What is this?" Carly asked.

"Something is going to happen. You need to tell him now before he doesn't trust you." Shannon said.

"She's right, baby, you have to tell him. You have to trust him before he stops trusting you." Nana told her and then they disappeared.

---


Carly woke up, panicked. Her breathing was labored. Jet woke up and wrapped his arms around her. Running his hands up and down her back, he whispered, "It was just a dream Carly."



She nodded but she wasn't so sure. Nothing like that had every happened to her before. Her Nana had been clairvoyant, pulling information from nowhere, helping people who had no use for her otherwise. Kissing his collarbone, Carly wanted nothing more than to forget her dream. When she kissed his lips, Jethro's hands found her bottom and pulled her hips to his. Following the line of her body, his hand lifted her leg, draping it over his hip. The head of his erection nudged her opening and her breath caught. Hips tilting to grant him access, Carly's hands held him fast to her. She loved it when Jethro took his time with her but there was a hidden side of her that loved it when he just took her, after only a kiss or a touch. He pressed into her and pulled her to him, holding her there, not letting her hips move. She moaned. He knew keeping her still drove her halfway there and then he bent his head and captured her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. Tonguing it as he suckled, Carly cried out. His strong hold on her making it impossible to move.



Finally, when she was about to go crazy, he pulled back and thrust into her hard and fast. "Oh, God!" She screamed and shattered. Jethro smiled and waited until she settled once again before rolling onto his back, taking her with him. The change in position deepened his penetration and Carly moaned again, settling her hands on his chest. He lifted an eyebrow in challenge and she grinned. Oh yeah, she was up for it. Rising up, she came back down slowly. She teasingly rode him until he was impatient for release and sat up. Helping her wrap her legs around his waist, he rocked against her, taking her lips in a kiss that possessed her, claiming her as his. She kissed him just as deeply, rocking against him as they exploded together.
Chapter End Notes:
smut is in this chapter as well