- Text Size +
The next Friday I went on a date with Michael. I had been getting coffee and he kept hitting on me. He was quite cute so I thought ‘why not?’.
The date was okay I guess. He took me to the bowling alley. He was actually surprised at how good I was and at first it was quite fun beating him. He was so funny when he was competitive. I did eventually beat him…by 50 points. Then he took me for dinner at the bowling alley café and we had another round of bowling afterwards.
He was still hitting on me, he kept complimenting my ass as I was bowling. I didn’t even care at first but then he kept making sexist jokes. He was really nice about it though…when I asked him to stop.
When we finished the last game he offered to take me home in his car. I accepted, he seemed like a really nice, more than one date, kinda guy. We got into his car, a porche (I know…wow!), and he put the keys in the ignition but he didn’t start the car. He leaned over and kissed me, and he was a really good kisser but then his hands got a bit ‘out of control’. I kicked his ass of course, and told him I wasn’t that kind of ‘on the first date, in a nice car’ kinda girl. He cracked a few more sexist jokes so I kneed him in the groin and god out of the car.
Typical guy…always thinking of one thing. Kind of like Tony. Oh Crap! I compared another guy to Tony! I have got to stop doing that. But I suppose…Michael was a bit too much like Tony to not be able to compare them.