- Text Size +
The next date I went on was with Sean, a junk food addict. Of course, he took me to a local junk food dealer for dinner. It was horrible; greasy haired kids behind the counter and loads of kids eating their way to obesity all around us. Sean was a nice enough guy…he was just so unhealthy I couldn’t stand it. I did decide to give him a bit of a chance though…but then I went and did it again. I compared him to Tony. I couldn’t believe I’d done it again. Are all these guys really like Tony or do I just have Tony on the brain?

I tried to stop thinking about Tony and I agreed to go out with Brian, another guy I’d met at the gym. God he had a great body. But I went and ruined it again by letting him remind me of Tony. Brian was a nice guy but I think all those steroids had deteriorated his brain. He was really stupid, he kept on describing all these different women that he had dated. Giving me a bit too much information in some cases. Much like Tony does…god…I need to get a new gym!

The next guy I went out with was the last straw…he was Tony’s double. He was as immature as Tony, he had the same eating habits as Tony, and he dated as frequently as Tony. It was really rather creepy. He had exactly the same sense of humour as Tony…he even looked like him a little bit. I hope I wasn’t just imagining it. I’m not that obsessed with him am I? I don’t even like Tony like that…I don’t think. But David was Tony’s double, and I liked David…even if his likeness to Tony did creep me out a little.
If anybody is, he is too much like Tony.