- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i promised it'd get better...and i hope you think it has. its still pretty short but hopefully you like it.
I couldn’t believe I had gone on date’s with five Tony’s! Did they really have Tony-ish qualities or was it just wishful thinking?
It’s just so confusing. I’m sitting here right across from Tony and I don’t feel anything. But do you feel anything when it comes to love, I always just assumed I’d know…you know, if I was in love…
Oh Shit! I’m definitely in love! He just looked up from his computer as a was staring at him and smiled. Did he notice that I was staring? Does he know how I feel about him? Dioes he think I’m stupid? Oh My God! I need to go home and get some sleep. I’m like a paranoid teenager with a major crush!
I can’t stop thinking about him! Everything reminds me of Tony. I tried to stop thinking about him but its so hard when he’s just feet away…

I had to get away from him for a while before I went mad. I went to see Abby.
“Hey Abs…Do you mind if I hang out here for a while?” I aksed.
“Not at all. I’ve been getting kinda lonely down here.”
“Thanks.” I said, sitting down on the futon.
Abby played about with a few of her forensic machines while my mind wandered back to Tony.
“You okay Ziva?” Abby asked after a little while.
“Yeah…yeah, I’m fine” I said, distractedly, waking up from my thoughts.
“No you’re not…” Abby said, sitting down next to me and handing me Bert. “What’s wrong?”
“It’s Tony.”
“What about him?”
“I think I’m In love with him.” I said, giving Bert a squeeze.
“You only think…?”
“Yeah. Welll of the last five dates I’ve gone on, all five of the guys have reminded me of Tony. I swear one of them was his double. And I can’t stop thinking about him. So yeah…I think I may be in love with him.”
“Oh…does he know?”
“God I hope not!”
“You hope not? What are you a teenager?”
“I know…I can’t help it. He makes me feel like a high school girl with acrush.”
“I think you should talk to him. You’re not a teenager anymore, you can tell him how you feel. He might even feel the same about you.”
“How would I tell him? I can’t just go up to him and say ‘hey by the way Tony, I’m kinda completely in love with you.’”
“Have you *never* asked a guy out before?”
“Of course I have…”
“So what’s the problem?”
“It’s different with Tony. I work with him, we’re partners.”
“Just talk to him Ziva. I know we’ve not always been the best of friends but trust me on this one, you have to tell him.”
“I can’t Abs…it’ll just end up getting awkward between us…”
“Not if he feels the same way about you…”
“Abs…”
“Tell him!”
“You’re just not going to give up are you?”
“Nope!”
Chapter End Notes:
all feedback apreciated