- Text Size +
When I got home I collapsed onto my sofa. Throughout the night I ate like a billion chocolate bars and drank…a lot…of alcohol. Sure, I’d be completely wasted for work the next day but what did I care, I was too depressed to give a damn. I mean Tiffany…what is she a stripper!

I eventually got to sleep and in the morning I was,. As I had though I would be, completely and painfully hung over. By the time I got into work I had consumed at least 7 coffees. I made it to my desk and my head dropped to the keyboard. I almost fell asleep but I was woken up by some bimbo giggling. I turned round to tell her to get lost, (well, in slightly stronger language, I was way too tired to be polite to some bimbo who probably couldn’t even spell her own name.)
I saw Tony with his arm around a giggly blonde…hold on…BLONDE!! He turned me down for a BLONDE, he doesn’t even like *blondes*!
They turned the corner into the squad room and Tony took both her hands in his and said “Welcome to NCIS”
“Wow!” the bimbo said “It’s so…orange…!”
I groaned, her voice was even more annoying than her laugh!
Tony turned round, letting go of *Tiffany’s* hands. He obviously hadn’t even noticed I was in.
I stood up to head to the elevator but Tony stopped me.
“Hey Z, this is Tiffany.”
I couldn’t believe he actually had the nerve to introduce her to me, I was fighting really hard to hold back the tears…and the urge to punch both of them…
“Hi…Anthony has told me so much about you and his work” Tiffany said in that posh, high voice of hers and extending her hand to shake mine.
*Anthony*!! I ignored her hand and speed walked to the elevator.
“What’s her problem…?” I heard the annoying voice ask as the elevator doors closed.

“He brought her in Abs…and he introduced us! He knows how I feel about him. Why would he do that?”
“You know…we never even used to talk to each other…now you spill your guts at every chance you get.” Abby said.
“Oh…I’m sorry…I’ll shut up…”
“No don’t…I like it.” Abby giggled.
“Why does he have to do this Abs…why go exclusive *now*?!” I said leaning my head on Abby’s shoulder.
I realized I was crying…twice in two days! I never cry! Well at least I didn’t until I found out what it felt like to have your heart broken…
I think Abby was uncomfortable as I sat crying into her shoulder…I sat up wiped my eyes and got up to leave.
“I think I’ll go back up to the squad room, Tony usually goes out to lunch about now…” I said, leaving.
“Okay…”

I needed as much time on my own as I could get so I took the stairs up to the squad room instead of taking the elevator.
As I made my way slowly up the stairs, a blonde whirlwind came flying by…I took no notice, I was too deep in my own thoughts.
When I got back up to the squad room Tony was sitting at his desk…alone. I ignored him and went over to my own desk.
“Hey Ziva…” Tony started.
“Hey Gibbs…” I cut him off, noticing Gibbs entering the squad room, “I’m gonna take the rest of the day off. I don’t feel so good, is that okay?”
“Yeah sure.” Gibbs said putting his coffee on his desk. “No case or paper work to do at the moment anyway.”
“Great!” I said, grabbing my coat and gun and heading for the elevator.
I noticed Tony getting up to follow me.
“Where do you think you’re going DiNozzo? You’ve got work to do.”
“But Gibbs- you let-“
“DiNozzo!” I heard Gibbs say gruffly
“Sitting back down boss…” I hear Tony say, defeated.
I saw Tony looking towards the elevator as the doors closed.