- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this just popped into my head today - sometimes being a bit bored at work can be helpful
Author's Chapter Notes:
A note found in his jacket pocket and Tony's smiling - a lot -
The message had been clear enough - concise and to the point - and as Tony read it a second time - then a third and a fourth - the smile broadened.

My place - 2000 hours - wear as little as possible - J

The post it note had been in his jacket pocket - Gibbs obviously sneaked it in when he'd collected up Tony's jacket from the floor of the elevator after their - quick fumble earlier that day - quick fumble? Hell yeah!! Still smiling and whistling tunelessly between his teeth - Tony pulled out his cell and quickly sent a text to Gibbs - 2000 hours it is - T. Whether Gibbs would actually be able to figure out how to read it was another matter - as the older man would probably now be spending an annoying five minutes wondering where in hell that irritating beeping was coming from - and even if he did find his cell - would he know how to access the message?

No matter - Tony glanced at his watch and then removed it from his wrist, placing it on the coffee table as he passed on his way to the bedroom, tugging off his shirt and undoing his belt - letting them lie where they fell as his pants slid down his legs before he stepped clear of them in the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

He had little less than an hour as he stood - now dripping wet - in front of his closet and hooked out a pair of stonewashed, ripped jeans and a dark blue shirt.

As little as possible huh? Okay - so he had a bit of a drive to Gibbs' which meant - no way he could arrive nekkid - okay it was the middle of winter and no one would see him under cover of darkness - except that nosey old bat who lived next door to Gibbs - and he had to go through the centre of town - ah well - a fantasy is a fantasy.

Tugging the jeans up over his legs and fastening the buttons - he could not help but groan as his burgeoning length began to twitch - not too long now, boys - he murmured - then Jethro gets to play - you hope DiNozzo - you hope! The shirt was left hanging outside the jeans, the top two buttons left undone as he rolled the sleeves to mid forearm.

He quickly checked his appearance in the long mirror on the far side of the bedroom and nodded in satisfaction before reaching for a tube of hair gel. He squirted a good handful onto his palm, rubbed them together quickly and then scuffed both hands through his hair - tugging it into spikes. Frowning - he flattened his hair - pouted at his reflection - pushed his fingers from front to back and then side to side - that's got it - he nodded to himself - perfect. Not quite Gus Bricker - but it'll do.

Minutes later - Tony was in his car and heading into the night - back pack already on the seat beside him and his mind already alive with visuals of what the next couple of hours might bring - and as he braked at a red light - a glance down told him he was already tenting in anticipation. Briefly, he remembered he was team leader for the next two days - so in hell was he going to explain to Kate and McGee why he had a problem sitting at his desk for no longer than a couple of minutes and that when he did have to sit down - he was grimacing.

"Cross that bridge when you get to it, Tony - you'll come up with some excuse or other - sore ass a la Jethro is worth it," he said to himself before stuffing a stick of gum in his mouth and chewing on it quickly.

Lights changed and he was on his way again - and was soon pulling up in Gibbs's drive. He killed the engine, stuffing the keys into his back pocket and climbed out.
He turned briefly - more habit than anything - to check if anyone had seen him - and - yep - there she was - the nosey old bat from next door. He waved - throwing a sick grin her way as she let the curtains drop back in place. He knew she'd be peering at him again and the urge to drop his pants and moon her was almost too much to bear - but he continued up the drive to the door and knocked. As he waited for Gibbs, he toed off his boots and undid his shirt to the last three buttons, lowering the zipper of his jeans to a tantalising level. He then picked up his boots, one in each hand and smiled goofily as the door opened - waggling his eyebrows at his silver haired lover who stood and simply stared.

"Can I come in?" Tony asked - the look on Gibbs's face throwing him a little.

"Wear as little as possible, and for once you were paying attention." Gibbs said with a wry grin - stepping back to allow Tony inside.

"Yeah - well - I figured fumbling about with buttons and zippers just gets in the way - so you get to peel these off me and then we - go at it like a pair of rampant bunny rabbits - until one or both of us is too shagged out to go on."

"Sounds like a plan," Gibbs nodded - flashing a devastating grin at the younger man. "So - you plan on holding onto the boots for the duration?"

"One less item to rip off me, Jethro. Or should I say - two?"

"Anyone ever tell you - you talk too much?"

"Um - only you." Tony dropped the boots to the floor and stepped forward - watching Gibbs closely. "So - what's the - " Reaching for the still closed third button on Tony's shirt - Gibbs gently undid it, placing a kiss on the bare skin. "Oh - that's the plan - " Tony breathed, smiling broadly as his head fell back. "I like it!"

"Good - " Gibbs nipped him - just a little too hard. "Sssh."

"Shutting up - Boss."

The next button was treated exactly the same - Gibbs smiling to himself as he saw a shudder run through the younger man - and the next button had Tony growling as Gibbs pretended to fumble with it before ripping the shirt apart and admiring the golden skin and thrumming muscles beneath.

"Shirt off and leave it where it lies -" Gibbs demanded quietly - enjoying the play of taut pecs as Tony obeyed him - his cock already hard and straining against his pants. He let his eyes wander over Tony for a moment - alighting at the tenting bulge in his lover's pants - "Almost free, DiNozzo - you want a hand with that?"

"I'd prefer your mouth, Jethro - "

"Really? Telling me what to do, already?"

"No - Boss - but - hey - we're obviously playing your rules tonight."

"We are," Gibbs purred, cupping Tony's chin in his hand and planting a chaste, closed mouth kiss on his lips. "My rules - and all you have to do - is enjoy - if that's okay with you."

"Sounds fine to me."

Gibbs chuckled to himself as he turned, signalling Tony to follow him. Once in the bedroom - he closed the door quietly - noting with a smile that Tony was nearly shuddering in anticipation as he tugged off his own t-shirt - tossing it aside and then easing his own black pants down his legs and stepping clear. This was one of his favourite games - the just get your ass over here and leave everything to me game.

"Commando too Boss?" Tony purred - eyes narrowing - a look he knew sent Gibbs insane with lust.

Gibbs nodded, his own cock rock hard - thrumming as Tony's tongue snaked out to wet suddenly dry lips while his eyes roved over every single naked centimetre of flesh. "Now - where was I?" he said as he approached the young man standing in the middle of the room - "Oh yeah."

Gibbs now moved behind Tony, one arm around his shoulders, the other snaking its way south, insinuating his hand into the Tony's pants, his fist capturing the warm, hard shaft within. Tony's head fell back to rest on Gibbs's shoulder the gentle touch sending him flying with desire. He smelled so damn good – that musk - with a hint of sawdust. "And what really turns me on," Gibbs breathed. "What really does it for me is that you want to be here – I was thinking about you in MTAC today - I watched you all day - I had visions of taking you over your desk, Tony - not giving a damn who saw us - just me and you - and I just thought I would have you all to myself tonight – and you came."

With little movement on his part, Tony's pants were already pooled at his ankles as he shook first one foot then the other free - kicking the pants aside.

"Speak for yourself," Tony growled again, his hips canting forward as Gibbs pumped his cock eagerly. "I'm cumming now!"

Gibbs's lips were brushing the side of his neck, his other arm pulling him tighter to him as he pushed Tony closer to climax. "Cum all you want babe – I love to watch you cum – "

As he pressed back against his lover, Tony was only too well aware of the hardened shaft as it slipped between his thighs, sliding against his perineum, brushing his already throbbing sacs and when Gibbs shuddered against him, he clenched his thigh muscles around the velvety meat and the two men brought themselves to orgasm with an animalistic roar as they each cupped the head of each other's hardened members, cum running free through their fingers, over taut abs and down their thighs.

Tony's knees buckled as the orgasm slipped away, leaving him breathless, aching for more and Gibbs went down with him, holding him tightly.

"Babe – " he breathed as the two knelt on the floor, holding each other until their heartbeats stilled to a steady beat once more. Tony said nothing, he stared at Gibbs's hand for a moment, before lifting it to his lips and lapping his own seed from the long fingers, very aware that if he continued his way around the fingers and palm – Gibbs would very likely be cumming again shortly.

In minutes, Gibbs was on his back on the bed, Tony on his knees over him, held steady on his hands as he lapped and suckled his way around Gibbs's straining cock and balls - laving the burgeoning length before taking the head in his mouth and teasing the slit with his tongue, lapping the leaking essence pooled there leaving Gibbs a whimpering, writhing mess beneath him as he deep-throated him in one slick swallow as another climax arched his lover's back, contorting his face, teeth bared as he came hard and fast down Tony's willing throat!

Tony released him gently - tilting his head as their lips met – nipping and lapping at each other - Gibbs groaning as the taste of himself exploded on his tongue. It was Gibbs's turn to moan into Tony's mouth as his arms slid around him, pulling him closer, a hand moving up and gently grasping the hair at the back of Tony's head – giving him no leeway – and he vaguely wished they could stay like this forever.

Silken steel brushed silken steel as their cocks grew and stiffened, crushed together against taut abs. The moans and whimpers growing in intensity as their foreplay took them to another level altogether, lingering a moment and moving on upward.

Pressing his head back into the pillow as Tony worked his way from one ear, down his now very accessible neck to his collarbone and then upward – suckling at his adam's apple – which sent Gibbs ever more towards the edge, his hands fisting the sheets as Tony moved across to the other collarbone, and up to the ear once again.

"Gods!" Gibbs breathed. "Tony – you sure as hell know how to bring it!"

"At least you're not complaining - I think your rules just flew outta the window!" Teeth nipped Gibbs's shoulder – a warning to stay quiet and the small hurt was soon lapped away as their lips met once more.

Tony then parted his lover's legs, easing his own body to a more central position and Gibbs threw his head back, arching his back as Tony rolled his own hips against those of the man trapped beneath him, he rested his hands either side of Gibbs and lifted his torso up slightly but kept Gibbs's mouth busy with his own and ground down even harder.

Gibbs gasped up at him, a sheen of sweat dotting his brow, astounded at the feelings Tony was arousing in him – he had never thought just the mere act of touching each other like this would have him fighting the urge to cum – he could feel his heart thumping in his chest, his lungs working so hard to pull in enough air to allow him to vent his emotions as he threw his head back once more and let out a roar – a roar of sheer bliss.

Tony silenced him almost immediately with a kiss – his tongue begging entry and he smiled around the kiss as Gibbs's lips parted to admit him, their tongues warred for a moment as Tony speeded up his relentless attack on Gibbs's nether regions –

Gibbs's eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a long, wavering moan as his entire body stiffened beneath his lover and all at once, his face contorted, teeth bared as his back arched again and again as he climaxed – over and over – his milky juices coating his thighs – Tony's thighs and stomach – and Tony came – equally spectacularly, their cries bounced off the walls until dying away to leave two exhausted men embracing each other, panting hard as their pounding hearts finally began to slow –

Tony rolled off Gibbs, and quickly spooned up behind him, one arm over Gibbs's hip, his hand gently clasping a now flaccid cock - and they slept….
Chapter End Notes:
mm - just re read this and it didn't seem right - so I have edited it slightly and now it should make sense - enjoy -