- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The morning after...

Morning after


Gibbs woke slowly, feeling comfortable and warm. He rolled slightly and encountered warm skin. Warm skin? He opened his eyes and looked into the sleeping face of his co-worker and subordinate, Tony DiNozzo. He jerked in surprise, and sat up abruptly, his heart pounding in shock. What in the hell was going on? Then he clutched his head, oh boy, hangover.

Tony sighed and rolled slightly, moving closer to where Gibbs had been laying. He looked beautiful, hair all tousled, long eyelashes brushing his cheeks, his muscular back, smooth and strong. There were bruises, finger shaped ones that suddenly made Gibbs remember. He'd put them there!

Ohgod. Now everything was coming back to him in technicolor clarity. He'd joined the group at one of the local pubs. They'd been celebrating Ducky's birthday and Tony had volunteered to drive him home afterwards. It had been very dark where he'd parked the truck, and Tony had pressed him against it, his mouth tasting like cola, sweet and dark. He'd been overwhelmed by the taste and touch and a little out of his head apparently. Tony had leaned back, smiling a little, like he'd uncovered a secret, "I want you Jethro."

Gibbs winced in memory, for he'd said, "How do you want me Tony?" and had been rewarded by the younger man leaning against him and whispering all manner of dirty things in his ear. Apparently it worked, his ass was sore and, yep, there was a large hickey on his hip that he remembered getting.

"Shit." He whispered, "This was a mistake." He got up and began to silently grab his clothes, then went into the bathroom and got dressed. He could smell the semen that had dried on him, feel the bruising, and he leaned towards the mirror and saw the bitemark on his collarbone. Well, at least it looked like he had a good time. He buttoned his shirt, rinsed the nasty taste out of his mouth and peered out the door to make sure Tony was still asleep.

The younger man smiled slightly, eyes still closed as Gibbs crept out of the room. So, that was how he wanted to play it. Opening his eyes he sighed as he heard the front door close, then open again. He grinned, oh yeah, they'd left Gibbs truck at the pub.

"DiNozzo." Came a gruff voice and Tony played 'possum, pretending he was still asleep. He heard Gibbs move closer and a gentle hand touched his back, "Tony."

"Mmm." Tony murmured, dreamily opening his eyes, "Hey Boss, whatcha doing here?" He rolled over onto his back.

Gibbs pushed back an impatient answer, there was no reason to smack Tony down just because of this, "You brought me here last night, my truck is still at the bar." And had to hiss in a breath as Tony smiled sexily and stretched, the sheet slithering off to reveal Tony in all of his glory, including an enthusiastic morning erection.

"DiNozzo." He moaned and closed his eyes. He could hear Tony chuckle and sit up, taking one of his hands and pulling Gibbs to the bed, "Jethro?"

"This was a mistake." Gibbs reluctantly opened his eyes and met Tony's eyes, which were filled with humor and not a little lust.

"No," Tony drawled, "This was a one night stand. That's ok Boss, I know this isn't your scene."

'A-fucking-mazing', was all he could think. "Not ~my~ scene? I never thought it was ~your~ scene DiNozzo! You're the one that is constantly sniffing after everything that wears a skirt! I've known I was bi a lifetime ago, I thought you were straight!" He ended this at a near shout, and made himself wince. Yelling was a bad idea when you had a hangover.

Tony smothered a smile, "Come on, let's get you Tony's famous hangover cure." He slid out of the bed, completely unselfconscious, and very aware that Gibbs eyes were following him greedily. He turned his head, "Well?"

Gibbs sighed and followed the naked man to the kitchen, sitting down at the bar while Tony started coffee, then rummaged through his refrigerator and pulled out tomato juice, eggs and what looked a celery stick. Then he opened a cupboard and pulled out vodka, put it all in a blender and zapped it, then got aspirin and a large glass of water and plunked them down, "Drink all of it."

Obediently he did, then eyed the concoction that was poured in the empty glass, "Will this hurt?"

"Just drink it." Tony watched while Gibbs upended the glass and glugged the entire thing, making a face as he set the glass down. "Coffee?" Tony asked brightly.

"Please?" This came out a little pathetically.

Tony smothered a grin and got out a coffee cup and filled it up, placing it before the older man.

"Thanks." Gibbs grunted, swallowing it hot with a grateful groan.

Tony rested his bare-naked ass against the countertop, with a slight shiver for the coolness. He watched as Gibbs drained the cup and silently held it out for more, "You need help." He teased as he poured another cup and placed it on the counter.

"So my ex-wives kept saying." Gibbs grunted, more awake and uncomfortably aware of Tony’s nakedness.

"I meant for your coffee addiction, not your personal habits." He gave a grin, aware of Gibbs surreptitious interest in his body.

"Well, then you’d be the only one." Gibbs pulled at his collar, "Could you, um, put some clothes on?" He looked up and groaned at the unholy glee in Tony’s eyes.

"What’s the matter Jethro, interested?" He arched slightly, his cock twitching, then thickening and lengthening.

Lust slammed into Gibbs and he shook his head helplessly, "This isn’t a good idea, what about rule number…" and his mind went blank as Tony stroked his cock.

"Rule number?" Tony asked huskily, his heart pounding as Gibbs deliberately stood, stripped off his jacket, then pulled off his shirt and began to unbuckle his pants.

"Nevermind." Gibbs growled, his pants and underwear dropping to the floor, showcasing his own erect cock. He moved around the bar and pulled Tony to him, their cocks sliding together, drawing moans from the men.

As Gibb’s mouth moved to his, Tony whispered, "Are you sure?"

Gibbs pressed a kiss to the luscious lips, smiling a little, "I'm sure."


Later Gibbs watched as Tony slept, and shook his head. He'd nearly thrown it all away because of the fear he'd felt when he woke up. The younger man shifted in his arms and he pressed a kiss to the sweaty hair. He liked this way of celebrating the morning after much better.