Call to arms by Cammi
Summary: Over a hundred years ago, Japan was held captive by the magic of Talpa, Warlord of the Neither World. The Ronin Warriors and the reformed Warlords together defeated him and saved Lady Kayura. But now one hundred years later the call once again is issued out to the Armor barriers. To their reborn spirits, which are quite different now. But will this enemy be anything like the last ones or perhaps more sinister?
Categories: Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Crossover
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: Domestic abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15369 Read: 5772 Published: 03/28/2007 Updated: 03/28/2007
Story Notes:
The Ronin Warrior's are being found and so are the Warlord's. The tail is set as they are found and the past comes back to hoant them, or is it to bind them? But that is not all, what is it that calls to the spirits of Ronins and warlords past, what is the force which can defeat the enemy and what force will defeat him for good? But who is this mystery enemy in the first place, who is it that is out to prove he is stronger then Talpa? Check it out as CSI's, Detectives and two NCIS agents are changed forever in more ways then one.

1. Call to arms by Cammi

2. Chapter two: the wisdom of a past life by Cammi

3. Chapter three: Armor of Hardrock, Armor of Wildfire! by Cammi

4. Chapter Four: Armor of Halo by Cammi

5. Chapter five: To Arms, the Ronin Warrior Sisterhood by Cammi

Call to arms by Cammi
Author's Notes:
Over a hundred years ago, Japan was held captive by the magic of Talpa, Warlord of the Neither World. The Ronin Warriors and the reformed Warlords together defeated him and saved Lady Kayura. But now one hundred years later the call once again is issued out to the Armor barriers. To their reborn spirits, which are quite different now. But will this enemy be anything like the last
ones or perhaps more sinister?
Title: Call to arms (Again)
By Garden Mary

Disclamer: OK I don't own CSI (Miami, New York, or Las Vagues. I don't own NICS.
I don't own ronin Warriors/Samuri Troopers, and I most defanatly do not own the Law & Order franchse or any of its shows. All I am doing with the media of
thses shows is writting anice fan ficiton, that I hope you will enjoy.
Pairings: Well lets say we have warlords and ronins and well with that being said,
I will say four warlords are paired up with four Ronins, and one lucky lady will find love in the strangest of places.
Summery: Over a hundred years ago, Japan was held captive by the magic of Talpa, Warlord of the Neither World. The Ronin Warriors and the reformed Warlords together defeated him and saved Lady Kayura. But now one hundred years later the call once again is issued out to the Armor barriers. To their reborn spirits, which are quite different now. But will this enemy be anything like the last
ones or perhaps more sinister?
Warnings: Ok warning I am going to be mixing a lot of shows, so if you read this and think thats to Ronin warriors were are the Law & Order, CSI, and NCIS logic . . . well let me tell you, its out the window. thats what happened when I mix drama shows with anime. But an't it fun to read? Other then that you will be garenteed to find a lot of violence being plaied down (Bad guys in armor are really mist) and well tragic romance which kind of has a Romio and Julet twist. If your ok with that your on an easy run. YOu will also have a Sailor Moon feel to some things, after all in Ronin Warriors eth show its all guys, but I thought that was to sexist and playing off the idea that spirits have no gender, te he I came up with this!

section summery: The Ronin Warrior's are being found and so are the Warlord's. The tail is set as they are found and the past comes back to hoant them, or is it to bind them? But that is not all, what is it that calls to the spirits of Ronins and warlords past, what is the force which can defeat the enemy and what force will defeat him for good? But who is this mystery enemy in the first place, who is it that is out to prove he is stronger then Talpa? Check it out as CSI's, Detectives and two NCIS agents are changed forever in more ways then one.

Chapter one: Enemy on the horizon

Calleigh Duquensne felt strange, as she found herself wondering the crime scene almost fully alone with her camera. It was as if chills were trying to climb her arms and legs, but in the Miami heat getting cold was not possible. The case was that she had to wait for Alexx, which was no big deal. The Medical Examiner had been pulling doubles with the sheer load of bodies that were being found. A whole building of them and each had to have a full autopsy.

The cult had been a group suicide as far as preliminary reports showed, no defensive bruising and clear signs of renal failure on the bodies. But the thing that caught Calleigh’s attention was the walls were painted in blood. DNA aliases showed it was human, but they had to have pumped someone dry or multiple someone’s for the sheer amount that was found.

The writing was in Japanese and so she was taking photographs of every inch of the inscriptions. The department was looking for a translator to sight what it was saying. But the place made Calleigh feel as if she should do something else, something destructive. But she pushed it aside, what could writing do to her it was an ament object. Ryan was with her in the building, but he was in the basement with Officer Bear, from Patrol, while Officer Glen was with Calleigh at the top floor.

Horatio was on his way from what she understood the entire shift was on this case with fifty victims. The cult leader was A.W.A.L, patrol had a B.O.L.O out on his description, the tattoos were a dead give away. They were finishing the photos as they regrouped at the Hummer. That was the moment when every hair on Calleigh’s body stood on end. Looking around she froze when she saw that not too far off from the beach house a strange doorway was litterly floating ten feet above the water.

Ryan was blatantly staring at it, that is until it opened and a strange group of people started tom come out and run striate for them. Gathering the evidence they loaded up and barley got out of there in tact. The officers it seemed were not anything the group cared about. The new group ignored them as they gave suppressive fire for the CSI leaving. But were shocked as the group split up after a gargled mass of language they knew only one thing about. A: It was not English, and B: It was not Spanish, though Officer Bear was thinking it could be Chinese if the person specking it was so inebriated they drooled on themselves.

Calleigh and Ryan entered the Lab with jitters and two officers in tow, who were from the looks of it questions the mental state they were in and pinched themselves at least once before they pinched each other. Seeing two of his CSI in such a state Horatio Cain walked to them to find out why. They were in a fog for a moment before they saw him and straitened up.

“Calleigh, Mr. Wolfe?” His deep voice came, Calleigh did not know what to say bout found herself saying the first thing that came to her mind,

“You would not believe us if we told you, heck I would not believe myself if I had not see it!” Her tone was that of shock. Ryan then answered him with a emotionless tone that told Horatio just how shocked the young CSI was,

“I swear we saw a door floating above the beach waters and people came out of it, a bunch of people and they came after us. They completely ignored the officers, even though they were shooting at them. It was like they did not see them at all!” his voice was starting to crack, and Horatio knew that level of shock would make his knees weak now that he was even thinking about it. Gently giving the evidence box to Eric who came towards the gruop Horatio moved Ryan to a place were he could sit down. Calleigh had done that herself already.

“OK so there was a floating door, can you described it?” Horatio asked, Ryan seemed to look around for a second, but Horatio knew it was more he was thumbing through his memory for an example,

“It was wood, dark wood and large, not your average door. It looked like the one that was on the movie Jurassic park only red and black.”

That was when Calleigh came in, “The people that came out were dressed strangely to, like something out of a martial arts move with staff weponds and swords. I think it was rather strange that they came after us and ignored the armed officers.”

The conversation was about to go on further when Calleigh felt the hairs on her body stand on end again. Looking up she saw the staringly dressed warriors after then again, but this time the room started to glow with a light blue, which took the form of thick mist and made a barrier stopping the warriors and anyone else from crossing.

It also scary enough forced away Horatio and Eric, leaving only Ryan and Calleigh within its barrier. But within its barrier the air began to fill with shining orbs of light and from within the mist, two forms came into being. One of brown and tan colored light and one of white and dark blue light. The brown and tan one said,

“Now is the time to reawaken warrior spirit of mine. Darkness again draws near and evil must be stopped. It is our duty to defend this world, a duty we have no choice to ask for, but must obey!” Blue and white then spoke softly, its tone lighter and more full of emotion,

“We must protect the people of this world. They have no protection against the enemy, please help us help this world?” The warriors outside of it seemed to understand better what was going on and started to attack the people outside of the barrier, which only stopped all talking within it.

The lighted mist shot into Calleigh and Ryan like a bullet at point blank range. Within second they seemed to shine with a light so bright that even the people outside the building saw it. Moments later the light ends and Calleigh and Ryan stood in strange armor, which incased them from the neck down. Ryan’s a dark brown with light tan paces, as apposed to Calleigh’s which was white with blue thicker pieces. Their armor caught the enemies attention as if a siren had gone off.

Calleigh and Ryan as if running on auto pilot, start to attack the enemy. Calleigh used a strange sort of magic, which mainly consisted of the mist. While Ryan’s mist formed a strangely handled sword, that he used to cut through the enemy. But after he cut through it the inside of the enemy showed to be nothing but mist.

However, as the numbers of their enemy dwindled down to two the on lookers saw that bullets did not hurt the enemy, only Calleigh’s magic and Ryan’s sword. The sword that strange enough, Ryan used with a mastery they did not think he had ever achieved before. That was before the last one standing used a long chain to grab Eric as he moved Horatio out of the way that anything extra happened.

Ryan reacted fast by slashing the chain, only to find it wrapping around him as if it were alive. It wrapped around him so tightly and so much that he could not move and his sword clanged loudly to the ground. A deep guttural laugh echo’ed and a door way appeared similar to what Ryan and Calleigh had witnessed before.

“I might not have gotten the Ronin brat, but you little boy will serve my purposes well.”

It was after that the enemy threw Ryan at the doorway which in turned opened it. A strong wind seemed to come and sucked Ryan in the rest of the way and snapped shut as the enemy flipped into ti. The door then vanished as Calleigh hit it with her armored arm. It faded away into nothing within moments.

Calleigh’s body started to shack the events of the last few moments growing more sharp in her mind. Strange memories started to flash before her eyes; strange images of another person in what she recalled was called sub-armor, a person names Shuten. But Shuten was older, much older and mostly immortal. But she then saw the other memories, four other ‘Ronin Warriors’. Ryo, Kento, Sage, and Rowan, then three other ‘Warlord’s’ Nazza, Anubis, and Rajaur.

Ryan’s darkness . . .

Ryan felt sick to his stomach as he was through threw the doors into a vortex of swirling colors and blurry images. He had closed his eyes a long time ago, trying to figure out what had happened. His mind raced with images of a lifetime he did not know even could be real. He had been a Samurai warrior, then when a creature called Talpa had come, he had lost everything, including his best friend.

Years passed by as the memories showed the person who lived that lifetime practiced day and in and day out for hundreds of years. Perfecting his art and mastering his mystical armor, called Venom. His mind supplied the anguish of the person when they realized that they were going to die feeling empty. Such was their fate the memories rationalized as they had taken the life they had and dedicated it to serving a person called Lady Kayura. His death was in his sleep peaceful, the only thing in his life that was done in such a manner.

But the mind that held the memories was racked with sorrow, it knew what was to happen. It showed Ryan darkness, darkness that made even Ryan’s soul shiver in disgust. But his gut dropped as the world stilled and a opulent room came into full view, it was Spartan of tables and objects. But the room was full of images, painted with gold leaf and rick colors.

It seemed to depict grossum wars and on a wall bore only the image of a creature in armor, head to toe. The eyes of the image were pure black and frightened Ryan. That was before he head chanting, deep guttural chanting that started out with four voices, if he focused on the differences in tone. But then more voices started to chat, the room filled with black mist.

The mist made his skin crawl even as it was covered with the thick armor he had on. It became like jelly and climbed his body until it reached his skin. In which time it did not make his skin crawl it froze his skin, it was so cold, crawling for his eyes. When the freezing jell reached Ryan’s eyes despite how he tried to stop it, the world shattered into a mind numbing world of endless pain. His vision hazed out and he knew nothing but the pain of which the jell brought upon him. But one word came from his lips as his body fell to the floor,

“Calleigh . . .”

As the jell finished entering his body via his eyes, nose and mouth, it covered his body and sub-armor forming a fully black armor and skin color. A few moments later the door to the room opened and several people dressed in flowing black robes entered and picked up the fallen warrior, walking him to a wall which once touched by one of them turned into a strange bed, which looked like it was carved out of the thickest tree that every existed. Ryan was loaded into it and a different chant began, The bed filled with a mist and then formed a hard black shell over the top.

Moments later once the servants were finished cleaning up the black jell left on the floor, a creature entered the room, it was shaped like a man from the neck top the hips, then a serpent from the hips down,

“Master Entraphi, the first is settled in, we will soon be ready for the other warrior. We know from our reading that Ronin Armor will be a harder armor to control due to the fact that in each lifetime it has been filled with good chi and karma, unlike the Warlord Armors. We will be ready.”

Entraphi glared at the servant until they cowered back away from him, “I have changed my plans, I( want the warlord armors first. I have seen for myself that without the mystical weaponry the Ronin armors are weak. Take away the connection to the Warlords and the Ronin’s have no magical access to them. Find the other three!”

Several of the servants bowed deeply to the creature, “Yes Master Entraphi we shall find them and bring them to you. Do you wish us to continue with the herding of the world populace?”

Entraphi smiled darkly through the many veiled hood he wore, his black eyes standing out like dark gem stones. “Yes please proceeded with that and I want this clean and efficient. Talpa was a fool to think that starting with a small area would do anything but make panic to the places not effected.”

The servants again bowed, deeper, their foreheads touching the floor as they did,

“Yes Master, we shall get on that as soon as possible.” with those words he walked over th dark cocoon and placed his hand on it. The cark shell started to turn into liquid as the skin touched it. Entraphi then closed his eyes,

“You my first Warlord shall have the honor of leading my Warlords. It is in you that I place this spell to bind the other three to you.” Entraphi’s hand lingered there for a moment then left slowly, as if caressing a lover before he left.


Calleigh Duquensne awoke with a jolt. Her mind seemed to have ran a mile a minuet, but as she woke up again every hair on her body rose and stood striate. Looking around she saw she was in Horatio’s office, and several of the Lab people were outside, Eric was by the door and Horatio was in his chair,

“H. . .” Calleigh began. But Horatio stopped her with a movement of his hand. He stood up and ushered Eric in, who was carrying a piece of the armor encased in a evidence bag. Calleigh’s body tensed as it was brought hear her, images and a soft male voice told her the object was a part of the enemy and had to be destroyed before it called to the enemy whomever that enemy was. She rained in her control and sat up quietly, sitting far from the armor.

“Calleigh do you have any idea what this is? What the people who attacked the lab are?”

Calleigh looked away fro a moment out the window, the world was starting to change already, the skies of Miami were normally very bright, but now dark angry clouds had come clinging to the skies and refusing to allow sun light in. Her gut told her to trust Horatio and Eric. But her mind told her the story is to fantastic for them to believe. She stayed quite as she thought about her heart, the same heart that ached when she remembered Ryan being through into the door way to only Heaven knew were.

“I don’t know what’s going on, but I do know this armor was that mist that talked to me. I have been getting these strange visions as if they are memories from a long since forgotten past. Its almost to fantastical for it to be real but my gut tells me it was real. Its showing me a world but I can’t understand most of it.” Eric sat down next to her after setting the armor piece down on the desk. His arm went around her shoulder to comfort her,

“So your telling us that this armor is magical? That whomever it is that attacked the lab wants it? Why do they want it if it came striate to you?”

Calleigh felt a wave of joy hit her, then more memories hit her, the clear sign to the others seemed that they saw her eyes glow a light blue that encompassed the whole of her eyes, not just the iris of it which was green.

“I don’t think mine alone is the one he wants, if mine gives me what you saw, what would all of them give. I get the feeling there are five of my type of armors and four or Ryan’s. But mine is harder for them to control, due to the fact it’s got only goodness in it. Ryan’s has been corrupted in the past, I worry for him.” she stated before looking to her hands. Horatio then knelt in front of her,

“What do these memories show Calleigh?” His tone was warm and rich like she heard only when he was being gentle and not trying to frighten the victim. Calleigh rubbed her temps, a sensation that felt strange with the armored fingertips. The images came clear to her. Images and memories of a war fought in Kyoto Japan, during the last one hundred years. It was 2007 for crying out loud, a lot could happen since then. Closing her eyes she did not even notice when she started to talk,

“A war, fought by an army of what can only be described as darkness, a place called the Neither World, strange warriors in armor with only mist as the warrior. Ghosts that are made from human emotions, misery, pain. I get the feeling that I am supposed to fight, but everything it’s to jumbled, it’s not organized enough for me to know what to do. I just know that this is just the beginning and it’s worse then the last time it happened. The last time is was just the city. This time I get the feeling it will encompass the whole of the world. With the Neither Realm supplying the power, I don’t think that its out of the realm of possibility H.”

Eric gasped as Calleigh stood, screams issued forth from the lobby and within seconds Calleigh was on her way. Her gut telling her that the armor from the enemy corpse lead them straight to her, but the forces were small this time, only eight warriors as opposed to twenty like last time.

She arrived and her mind supplied words, but it took taking out several of the armored enemy to get the idea, as her body grew warm and her mind supplied that she was to think about love, true and perfect love. The kind of love that did not need lust to live forever. Shockingly enough when it surprised her with a mental image of Ryan Wolfe came and she felt the heat within her magnify and start to fight to get out of her body. Getting away from the enemy with a few back flips, she found herself shouting out,

“Deep Sea Freeze!” The words came out with a tone that said she was pulling no stops on this move. The energy that had built up within her body erupted out of her arms and chest, latched at the enemy and made a wall of water freeze instantly. The enemy trapped inside until in a flash of light they were turned ti shards of ice. After a few moments she turned to Horatio and Eric, she knew her body was glowing,

“H we need to destroy the armor piece they left behind. I understand now that that’s how they found me. I know they are evidence but its not a good thing to have them near, when I am here. The enemy wants my armor; don’t help them find it please.”

Horatio and Eric nodded dumbfounded. Almost everyone at the lab had now seen Calleigh’s magical powers. None were willing to fight with her on any case. They just did as told, and were glade to have gotten to it when they did for no sooner did they touch the plastic encased envelopes with the enemy armor in it, then they started to turn it goo.

It was at that time that Horatio was so glade that the new lab had an incinerator. They rushed the armor piceae down to the incinerator and burned it all, it seemed that was truly the only thing that stopped the black melted armor.

Even though they still did not fully understand what was going on as of the last seventy two hours, they knew that Calleigh could fight and better yet defeat the enemy coming, if she just let herself do it. But Horatio felt hope, Calleigh has said there are at lest four other Ronin Warriors, even if they get all four warlords, the world will have a protector. He however, noticed that Ryan’s sword still lay on the floor of the lobby, no one could touch it until he came to it and grasped it by the handle.

It glowed and shot out of his hand, then floated to Horatio’s neck level and formed a necklace with a large serpentine charm on it. The serpent’s heads held a milky pearl between them and for a moment let out a warming wave of energy. Horatio noted only Eric and Calleigh had seen anything. Calleigh smiled and went about her work, she had as of yet to figure out how to De-sub-armor up. But she managed to get her hands free of the impenetrable sub-armor.


Next Time on Call to Arms
Chapter two: Armor of Strata!
For faster updates, please feed the muse and send me feed back please!
End Notes:
The Ronin Warrior's are being found and so are the Warlord's. The tail is set as they are found and the past comes back to hoant them, or is it to bind them? But that is not all, what is it that calls to the spirits of Ronins and warlords past, what is the force which can defeat the enemy and what force will defeat him for good? But who is this mystery enemy in the first place, who is it that is out to prove he is stronger then Talpa? Check it out as CSI's, Detectives and two NCIS agents are changed forever in more ways then one.
Chapter two: the wisdom of a past life by Cammi
Chapter two: the wisdom of a past life

Abby Sciuto sat up in her coffin gasping for breath it was the same dream again only with crystal clarity detail and scratch and sniff effects. It was not often that she got these types of dreams, but this dream had been so real that she almost thought it was a memory. Getting out of her coffin she walked around, trying to process the dream, there was a woman with long blond hair that wore dark blue and white armor, and a dark blue mist telling her that it’s her sister in arms. Listening to the mist, it told her that ‘The call to Arms’ was sounding and each armor was returning to the spirit who bore it before. But that there enemy was more powerful then Talpa was and instead of concentrating on one small area he is plunging the world into darkness.

The dream showed the past and it was so real, she could smell the air and feel the chill. The blue mist then went further, sighting that the enemy had already obtained one of the more powerful Warlord armors, that in this case was necessary for her mystical Armor to form on her as well as her wepond so she could use her magic attack.

She was then showing the previous armor bearers, the Ronin’s which she strangely enough knew there names to be Ryo, Cye, Kento, Sage, and the mist identified himself as the dark blue clad Ronin warrior of Strata Rowan. The dream ended in showing what would happen if the call to arms was not heeded, particularly the mist showed her the NCIS headquarters and entire naval base it was on destroyed.

“The enemy wants chaos and he wants power, it’s up to us to stop him. Know this others have and will heed the call just as they did before hand. Will you heed the call?”

Abby considered that this all could be a dream, but morally she thought if it was not and she did not heed it, what would that make her as a person? Turning fully towards the mist she smiled, Gibbs would do it. Gibbs would heed a call to arms, even at his age he would heed it, who was she to go against such sound advice?

“How will I know how to fight with the armor?” She asked with a smile. The mist began to pules with energy, before it answered, “I am you and you are the reborn me. My wisdom is your wisdom. Such as it was and such as it always will be, its what we Ronin’s of Strata do best, we are wise, it takes wisdom to understand the visions we get, when in female form.”

Abby smiled thinking back on the feeling she had when the mist and encircled her, caressing her skin and warming her body. Knowledge came to her mind and when she woke she felt she knew what was going on. She understood the mist was her spirit, the part of her spirit that had been attached to the Armor of Strata, just as the mist had indicated.

She also knew the armor felt a companion armor very close to her. So she started to think about the people around her, Gibbs, Tony, Tim and Ziva, but she could not figure Ziva with an armor like hers. If Kate was still alive Kate might go for it with a little talking and a lot of time. Silently she hoped it was Timothy McGee. She and he had been walking around one-another for a long time, geeking off one another often enough for him to have and hold her attention, for short periods of time. She was sure she liked him, and at times felt like she loved him. But they were like ping pong balls bouncing around and uncertain of what was to come next.

But going over the armor’s, the mist had given her, she knew the woman she saw in her dream was Torrent, and she was Strata, go figure the first ones called are water and sky. But then she saw Ryan, his armor colors made her go pale, the enemy had the Armor of Venom, that was one of the more deadly armors, due to the fact it could poison an enemy as easy as kill it.

Getting to the kitchen she fixed herself a warm cup of hot coco, seeing as how it was only three thirty in the morning. She knew she could get more sleep but questioned whether or not she wanted to. Sleep meant more memories and she was already overwhelmed with a small dose of them, Rowan of the armor Strata was not a idol guy, he was a genius. Not to mention as a Armor spirit it understood that being female with the same armor on indicated more difficultly not less, she had to have a warlord Armor present to call forth her own full body armor as well as wepond.

Her Armor of Strata without a Warlords presence was not reachable, but she did have access to an area of magical attacks, one of which looked like a shining arrow. Only thing was she had to say the words of incantation, ‘Dark Star Arrow’. Which made her feel stupid but the effect was awesome.

Getting up she figured that she should start getting ready for work anyways. She climbed into the shower and promptly started to scrub like her life depended on it. Just trying to compile information on their enemy made her feel dirty, but she also knew she should look for the face she saw. Her sister in arms will need her, she just knew they were going to need their numbers and the other three Ronin’s at the very lest.

Timothy McGee awoke clutching his chest and gasping for breath as if he had run a marathon. Looking to his clock it was five-fifteen in the morning. Knowing he would not be getting any more sleep he started to walk around.

The last few weeks he had been having strange dreams that woke him up out of a dead sleep. His dreams showed a man with a staff that shined light and clanged rather loudly. His dreams were also dark, showing three others with him, his ‘brother’s in arms’ as his dream self showed.

Nazza was a crazy fellow but when they were not competing for Talpa’s pride, they got along well, Anubis and Rajaur were on and again and off again for the first few centuries. Being friends with the competition was not easy, even though he was the head ‘Warlord’ as his dreams depicted. They also showed him a battle in a place that his dream self called ‘The human world’. He felt tears coming into his eyes as he went over the more resent dreams, he had died. Giving his life for a woman called Kayura, that had left him crying over the sheer emotional overload that was that moment.

The images and memories confused him at first, but now he just felt an overwhelming urge to type. He grabbed a floppy disk labeled dreams and set to typing out everything he remembered. It was odd how much better he felt after a hour of continues typing, getting everything documented properly.

He then set to the internet and found the meanings of each name in his dream, each color he saw and description of each person. It ended up where he had over two hundred pages of information on traditions and culture, on sword smithing and armor, each armor it turned out had a purpose and was harnessed by one particular soul.

The armor he wore in his dreams was Cruelty, with the virtue of Loyalty, which fit him perfectly. Once he was on the team he had been very loyal to Gibbs and the team, even putting up with the high school like banter and pranks. However, what his dreams also showed was that a male armor barrier and a female armor barrier were different, and needed one another.

A female barrier can use the more magical side of the armor, instead of the more weponds based like a male barrier. While the male one could only tap into the magic through the weponds, only so much without the aid of a female warrior’s mental help and physical presence. There was some kind of barrier put in place for that so that both sides would need one another.

He wondered about the strange things that had been happening to him the last few weeks, it was like his mind was growing in ways he could not understand, when the dreams first started he would hear whispers in his dreams and then the images and feelings, the memories would come clearly and sharpen to crystal clarity.

Traffic can be a pain . . .

Abby grumbled as her car would not start, so she called Timothy to give her a ride. A luck would have it they hit a huge traffic jam, so they called in. Gibbs was not happy but Abby liked the idea he was only angry because of the time but was glade they called in and explained the situation. He simply stated that he wanted them there safe and sound. Abby was sitting in the passenger seat and smiling. McGee made nice comments about her outfit, and even gave her a kiss on the face.

Traffic however, was not what it seemed as explosions came and strange armored people came out of no where attacking innocent by standards as they approached Timothy’s car. Abby and him got out of the car to get out of the way, but the armored people only sought them out individually as they moved around.

Abby was hit with a strange mist that made her glow a dark blue, her eyes charging with the color as a mist formed around her body forming white and dark blue armor as she readied to hit one of the armored enemy. His own body felt warm as he moved and dodged the attacking enemy, he never noticed how a TV crew also caught in traffic took the opportunity to film the event. Once the armor was in place it was as if a switch was flipped and he attacked back with punches and fast kicks.

Abby on the other hand seemed to be equipped with something else that made itself first out of dark blue mist and then shot to the enemy making them explode for a second then turn into a black orb no more then two inches around, after she called out ‘Black hole prison!’ The enemy then started to disappear into the black ord like candy at a caravel as she used the attack once and every armored enemy within the first ones distance was sucked into it, before the black hole disappeared.

The numbers went down, but Abby was looking worn out from using that magic so much. So Timothy did what seemed to come natural, he jumped in and ready to kick the remaining number who were after Abby’s butt, he ripped them apart, until one wrapped him up in chains and through him into wood planks he never saw coming. Abby’s voice calling for him was the last thing he heard until the doors closed behind him.

Abby watched as the remaining armored enemies disappeared like dust, leaving her and the rest of the people stuck in a traffic jam in a eerie silence as one figure came into there sights,

“I see Strata is awakened as well as Torrent, know this Ronin Brat, you and your fellow warriors, shall soon be destroyed! We have Venom and now Cruelty, soon we shall have all four and your world will turn to dust!” Abby growled low and glared at the enemy with her best Gibbs glare,

“Bring it on Dynasty trash!”, She found herself shouting at him before he vanished laughing as hard as he could at her. Abby then moved to sit in Tim’s car and lock the doors. Traffic would be way late now, a few people called law enforcement which were coming in a chopper to get everyone’s statements. Abby grabbed her long coat and extra cloths. Rushing to put them on to hide the sub armor she had on. The last things she wanted to do now was have to answer fifty million questions.

Abby waited quietly and when the officers came Abby knew Gibbs would be with them. He rushed to her side with Tony and Ziva trailing behind him. Gibbs knocked on the car window, catching her attention and frowning as he saw the tear stained face.

“Abby?” Gibbs stated as she opened the door. Gibbs frowned when she dove into his shoulder and started to violently sob,

“I could not stop it Gibbs. I was trying my hardest and they took him!”


The prison we are in . . . .

Timothy McGee felt nauseous, he closed his eyes until he felt himself fall on a hard floor. Opening his eyes he took note of his attire, the armor or rather sub armor was similar to the one in his dreams called Shuten. Standing he looked around. The room felt strange and dark, as if its purpose was to entrap the mind and weaken the spirit. He walked to a strange object with a hard black shell. Touching it the shell charged, as if his touch hurt it.

Timothy moved away from it and noted the paintings in the room. His gut dropped as several of them were depictions from his dreams. So when the chanting started he moved to the other side of the room, but found he had no means to escape. The floors started with black mist that got thicker and thicker until it formed a black jell that slowly started to crawl over to him. He did his best to avoid the jell but it found him hours later once he had tired out. It covered him and went into his nose and eyes, its went down his throat. It was freezing cold and it made him ach, it stung his eyes and body until waves of pain started to overcome his mind. The waves came to him like the waters of the sea crushing against the sand. It hurt so much his body went limp even though his mind was still fully active.

He felt the jell entering his body and it went still, as if its whole purpose was to just linger in his body. But his eyes were still open and saw the people come into the rom after the black jell had formed a shell over his whole body and turned invisible.

Timothy watched as the group separated, one touching a wall with the only depiction on the walls that was in Timothy’s dreams, a strange hollowed out log appeared. The second group picked him up and placed him in it, they chanted and a shell covered the top. Timothy did not know how to feel but knew the light left the place where he was and he soon became very afraid. He never liked the dark, but this place made him feel very afraid of it as the chanting made it all seem sinister. That was before oblivion started to overtake him. Timothy clung to the pain but found it left him. Nothingness left him weak against the onslaught of the abyss and he fell into it.

The aftermath . . .

Abby locked her lab and refused to talk to anyone, Timothy’s capture had hit her hard as well as what the man had said. She had not shown the others her armor or told them about her dreams. She had only told Kate about them when she didn’t feel it was very important.

Ducky however, managed to get into the lab.

“Abigail what troubles you?” he came out and asked. Abby moved and frowned when she saw his worry stricken face,

“Oh Ducky man, I should have told someone. But it was all so hart to do, the last person I ever really told about a lot of my dreams was . . . was Kate and she is not here now. Ziva is not like Kate, I don’t think she would understand if I tried.”

Ducky gently eased her into a hug, “What is troubling you my dear?” He asked, knowing that Jethro and the others did not know about the passage way to Abby’s lab from the Autopsy supply closet. He had found it completely by ascendent. Abby slowly disingaged herself from his arms and stood,

“I can tell you but I am sure you would not believe me. She stated then moved to her shirt and pulled it up, to revel her sub armor. Removing the rest of her added clothing, the full existent of the sub armor was shown. She then looked Ducky in the eyes,

“For the last two months I have had strange dreams that I could swear were real, every single night. Dreams that show me as someone else, with a mist of dark blue talking to me. It called me Strata. Then last night it asked me if I would help, I accepted. Then today when the goons in armor attacked, it was like a switch was through and my sub armor came on all by itself. I know that something dark, something evil is coming and I am one of those chosen to fight in the battle. I know* that the enemy and our world are balanced now. There are two Ronin Warriors awakened, and now two Warlords awakened, but captured by the enemy. I have to find Torrent and the others before the enemy gets a foot hold on this world.”

Ducky sat back and then examined the sub armor very carefully. It did not stretch at all and was harder then even the hardest metal he had ever seen. There was no zipper and there was no other way she could have gotten into the armor, no places were they become layers. It was as if the whole suet was made as once peace with groves and other places welded so perfectly you would have thought it was made that way on her skin. But the tempatures required would have burned her to the point of needing medical attention.

“Abigail, tell me about your dreams, what are they trying to tell you?” Ducky ventured wanting clarification. Abby looked out the window, and sighed,

“Darkness is on its way. This time will be different. Talpa wanted Kyoto first and then the world, but this time the place of power is different. The United States is the power house of military and population numbers. The enemy will be harvesting soon.” she started and then hugged herself,

He wants my armor and the other nine, well Nine if you count the armor that was forced into a seal by Shuten last time. But the armors are power, magical power Ducky. Each armor controls a facet of exsistance, with all of them one can destroy entire solar systems and with no resistance. That’s why I have to find the others. I know Torrent is in Miami Florida, I saw her last night. I have to start a recognition program running, maybe she is in the system.”

Ducky watched as she started the program, decked out from the neck down was an odd way for her to dress with no black on. But he at lest got her to open up. Walking to her he was ready to venture further when Tony and Jimmy managed to get into the lab.

“Abby what the . . . ?” Jimmy began, but Abby stiffened and looked at him with eyes that did not seem her own. Jethro and Tony were not ready for that. For a few tense moments the room was dead silent. That is until Abby’s computer beeped out catching her attention. The screen showed a CSI at Miami DADE crime lab, smiling Abby wrote it up and then was ready to rush up to the directors office. But Jethro got in her way,

“Abby want to tell us what’s going on?” He asked in that tone which always caught her attention before. Abby was silent for a few moments but frowned,

“I have to find the others and that’s all I can say right now. I have to get time off to go and find them, or everything falls.” She stated and moved around him in a hurry. Jethro looked to Ducky,

“Jethro I believe our dear Abigail is on a mission. Strangely enough to save the world and her dreams have been showing her that it’s real. She feels there is an approaching evil and like a mother bear defending her young. She is chosen to fight for mankind, strange enough. I was going to get more out of her but you barged in at the wrong moment. The outfit you see her wearing is no costume.”

Tony snored, “She is out to save the world . . . has she been watching too many Apocalypse movies?” Jethro smacked Tony’s head hard with that comment and walked after Abby. But Jimmy was still frozen in place, his face shocked, Abby had never looked at him with such intently before. As if a part of him was like a peace of evidence under her microscope, she wanted to know what it was. He wondered if going home early would make the cold feeling in his gut go away, but once Dr. Mallard’s voice caught him it went away slowly.

Stay tuned for the next instalment. Next time on Call to arms!
Armor of Hardrock, Armor of Wildfire!
Chapter three: Armor of Hardrock, Armor of Wildfire! by Cammi
Chapter three: Armor of Hardrock, Armor of Wildfire!

Olivia Benson walked into work groggy, looking around everyone else was well rested it seemed, well except for Munch, but then again he more then likely stayed up watching a conspiracy show or something. She had been up and down from bed, trying to wrestle with strange dreams of armored warriors and magical weponds. She had been up most of the night just looking up stuff on the internet. Many of the armors she saw were authentic Japanese, Samurai Armor.

But words like Hardrock, Wildfire, Strata, Halo, and Torrent kept thronging her off, what was this strange dream supposed to mean? Olivia knew her own mind did not come up with that sort of thing, so what was it?

The day was a sucky start, her alarm woke her up just as a man named Rajaur appeared towards the end of the battle, his armor shockingly enough magenta and green, but the sight of it made her feel both anger and fear.

She some how over the last week learned to speck Japanese even worse had dreams of battles so bloody that it made her sick. But she also saw such bond’s of friendship that it was like kinship, they were family. She sat at her desk as if in a daze. The group had solved one of the biggest cases they had ever had only seventy two-hour ago. Yet like clock work they were back, even Elliot who spend most of his day off with his kids.

Olivia felt down over the divorced he went through, all because of the job, and how it took him from the home. One would think a woman would be happy knowing he was not cheating on her. Elliot was taking anger management, but only just berle with there work load.

She was confused to see Wong with them and several of their other detectives leaving. Confused she looked to Wong who with a frown seemed to understand her emotions,

The city is being evacuated, slowly mind you so as to not cause panic. Last week the elderly were taken to a secure location out of state. Seems the city systems are malfunctioning on a grand scale, hence why there are no computers on today. The Mayer and State officials are finding the rim of the United States is being effected, all along the coast line power outs are becoming more frequent and people are vanishing. The ones who saw them vanish only sight the fog took them away. So we are taking all high risk people out of the city.”

Elliot snorted, “So what’s the panic? I mean it could be an electrical problem. Wide spred could mean it’s a update that went wrong.” Elliot stated then Wong glared at Olivia’s partner. He snapped back,

“We have over three hundred cases of missing persons in a matter of six hours. If you have not walked around lately have you not noticed the way things are? Sure they look better but where did the homeless go? Every shelter in the state is reporting zero occupancy. The Gang Squad can’t find one gang member, hospitals report not a single accident in the last week. Elliot these are to many things to be just plain coincidence. Missing persons are also starting with the elderly, the weaker victims. Over eight different rest homes spread all over the coastline of New York state have reported everyone going to bed one night and when the staff went to check in on them hours later . . . ever and I mean every resident was missing.”

Munch then took the silent pause to though his two cents in, which as usual was more then two cents, “That and they want to contain the hysteria, to many people reporting in they are seeing armored men taking there loved ones, and as usual the government is trying to cover it up. But I will give them this much at lest they are being clean about it.”

Olivia as well as everyone else in the room rolled there eyes, but Fin was quite, after Munch’s statement until the lights started to flicker and the power went out. Groaning the group pulled out the reeded lights they had, mostly lantern flash lights and candles in Elliot’s case, one good thing about being catholic.

That was when the screaming started, looking out the gruop saw that unlike normal Munch was right, several cars were being blown up while men dressed in what could be Samurai Armor charged after people, taking no heed to hide themselves as they used chariots and strange nets to capture pedestrians. IN droves they disappeared.

Olivia growled in anger, why were they doing this? She hardly notice her co-workers backing away from her as her body started to glow orange. She felt as if fire had been sparked deep within her and she wanted to give it an outlet for use. It was injustice that was going on, more so at that moment then when a pedophile got free. Her fists were clenched into a white knuckled grip. Her eyes pulsed orange then normal and back to orange.

However, many of the armored people in the streets seemed to feel the power she was putting off and shot energy beams which completely destroyed the wall with the windows. But Olivia remained untouched. However, as the wall was decimated, a hard sub armor formed over her body, white and burnt orange.

These were the days where noramly Olivia would have pinched herself and wondered if what was happening was real. But it was like a flip was switched in her mind and the dreams came roaring back, the itch to fight was so powerful that went the armored men tried to jump into the area Olivia smiled darkly and shouted,

“Don’t think mother nature will allow you to catch me. It’s like I always say ‘Good flies, evil falls!’ you just don’t know it.” Her body pulsed and shot out orbs of pure orange energy, which fasened themselves to an armored man and he felt so fast they would have thought he had a rocket on his chest.

It was like Olivia was another person, as she looked at her hands and then to the second wave of jumpers. Looking to the group she stopped at Elliot,

“Be carefully Eliot and take care of them, I have some Dynasty cans to kick!” she then jumped out the blown out wall and flew until she gracefully landed and started to attack more widely. By the time she landed the chariots had taken away everyone on the street that was not armored. But the armored intruders ignored the people in the building, focusing on Olivia in her sub armor instead.

Olivia was doing so well until she was hit in the gut and sent flying over a hundred feet. She found her way back to her feet and figured it was better to run. Taking off for the coast line she found running was easier now. The armored enemy fallowed her and she knew that her choice would help her co-workers.

Wildfires POV . . .

The city was going nuts and that was saying something. She was not used toe th kind of panic going around. Mac and the others were going to be the last wave to leave, so if they stayed she stayed. However, when the armored men they had been hearing described all week finally shoed up Lindsay was ready. She had been having dreams since she was a little girl. Dreams in which she was called ‘Ryo’ and could control fire with her mind. She had learned a few weeks ago that she could control fire with her mind.

It happened after a dream in which she was surrounded by four others, she could not see there faces but knew to trust them. She also knew that they were close, closer then family, they were warriors in arms. They fought and bled together, and that was why they trusted so much in her. But the dreams were changing recently. With the establishment of her fire power, things got strange and she was no longer called Ryo.

As of lately in her dreams she was called ‘Wildfire’ and she heard strange voices she had never heard before female and male voices. She felt pain like she never though she ever could. But shocking enough she realized she was falling for one Danny Messier. Why she was falling she had no idea. But her gut told her time would tell and very soon.

She had found a strange mist that followed her around in the morning as of late to, but tried not to pay mind to it, the mist gave off no vibes that put her onto the idea that it was evil. She saw evil every day and knew what it felt like even when it was hidden well.

She had a strange feeling as of late within the lab, like something she should recognize but did not. She was ready for anything, even had a extra clip of ammunition in her purse, which was stuck to her side. She and Danny were going to be getting off soon, the city was almost completely empty due to harvesting done by the armored enemy and people getting the heck out of dodge.

They were closing up when a chariot raid came after them. Lindsay found herself feeling her fire power flowing over her skin, as if the charging chariots drew it out of her. She opened her hands and glared, the switch between Lindsay and Wildfire was through and she launched a wave of pure blue flames at the enemy. The animals charging it were smarter then the rides. But what caught her attention most was that, the familiar energy she had noted all week long came out in full force. Mac was swearing as she turned and saw Danny was pulsing to! His energy was the ones she had been feeling.

“Guess I was not the only one hiding Montana, lets kick us some Dynasty cans!” Danny’s voice came, but was clear in his tone he was not joking or making light of it. Something in Danny had flipped just like it had in her. Her body glowed and showed red and white sub armor while his was two tone green. His eyes showed deep thought as he looked to Mac,

“Run as fast as you can, they are after us not you!” That was when Lindsay felt her whole body start top pules with energy. She charged the enemy as if she was born to and caught her whole body on fire, flames which didn’t even dry out her hair. However, they only fought her she soon realized to get to Danny. But he was quick and aglie. He also seemed to be able to make himself invisible. Panic’ed the enemy turned there sights onto her, that was until a force knocked them not only back but onto their backs. Looking around Lindsay could swear on her mother she felt another armor like hers.

Looking down the street towards the Bronx proved useful as a woman dressed in Orange ronin armor came and had a hord of enemies behind her as well. But with the wave of her hand the Orange clad Ronin helpped out so Lindsay was going to return the favor. Shouting at the woman to hit the pavment, Lindsay shouted out,

“Wildfire Phoenix!”

From her stretched out arms a magnificent bird of prey cried to life and attacked the enemy behind her fellow Ronin sister. Danny was opting one better as he shouted out,

“Armor of Illusion!” A bright flash of light later and he was decked out in armor similar to the enemy only Danny was way skilled with it. He used his nun-chucks to take out a great deal of them until a bold of red lightning came from the darkly clouded skies and forced him to dis-armor, his body fell to the pavement. Lindsay was besieged by the enemy as a tall oriental door formed and his body was through into it. She saw Mac more then heard his shots, shooting at the enemy. Growling she launched another Phoenix, which was to little too late.

Lindsay felt to her knees as the enemy vanished, she felt the other Ronin come up behind her and catch her. Drained from the fight Lindsay gave no resistance. She forgot how much power it took even in dreams to pull of attacks like that. Mac came up to her and was trying to talk to her, but all she could do was call for Danny.

The other Ronin identified herself as Olivia of Hardrock, Lindsay snapped out of her reprieve. Hardrock . . . that was a armor name from her dreams but it was Kento of Hardrock not Olivia. Looking to the other woman she saw Hardrock was older this time. She shocked Mac as she answered,

“Lindsay, Lindsay of Wildfire. Tell me have you seen Strata, Torrent or Halo? I think Torrent and Strata are awake but I can’t find Halo.” Mac’s face was priceless, but Olivia did not miss a beat,

“I don’t know I did not know anyone was awake other then myself. Though the memories have been coming back. I can’t believe were still on this world. I thought for sure the Ronin power would be sent to another world.” Olivia’s eyes rolled and Lindsay laughed for a second,

“Lets get the Warlords back, we need them if we are to defeat this guy, we are limited only to our magic, impressive as they are its not going to be enough.” Olivia stood and helped Lindsay up. Mac then pipped in,

“What are you two talking about? I mean strange guys running around in armor picking people up and I have no idea what reason for. Then you two are doing your . . .thing and then she shows up and then . . .could someone explain this to me? This is worse then that case we had last week were he was killing people because daddy never knew he was his father. . .oh gezz would you just tell me what is going on?” Mac protested loudly, the guy had taken to much from the higher ups the last week.

Olivia and Lindsay snickered a little bit, then looked at one another, before they answered him they stated, “We have to find the other three. But basically it could be the end of the world as we know it.” Lindsay stated to which Olivia stated, “Yea. Again.”

Danny’s prison . . .

Straggling to stand Danny Messier noticed two things. One his armor was reacting to the presence of its brother armors, and two he could not see them. Closing his eyes he could tell he was standing between them, but another look around and Danny realized what became of them. They were trapped inside the black casings. Just as he was about to do something about it the chanting started, but the room was empty. Danny looked around and hardly noticed the jell forming from the mist about his feet.

Danny looked down and saw the jell and tried to wipe the stuff off, but it just climbed his arms, freezing his skin on contact and making his mind pules with pain once it touched his eyes. He fought hard to get the stuff off og him but it was feudal, a deeper voice came and the two casings show energy across one another, trapping Danny in the middle. Danny could swear he heard two voices calling to him. But he fought them, comfort was not what he was looking for, he wanted freedom.

But as the abys called to him the voices called as well. Leaving Danny with two choices, float around in nothingness and go mad, or perhaps find what little comfort the situation could afford him. Danny was not a loner, he chose the voices, which turned out to be the other two armor holders.

Danny found his body or rather what his mind made him think was his body, was in the middle of a displace place. A place were jagged rocks and red pools of what looked like water. There were the other two, who apologized for being unable to stop what happened. They two had been captured by the enemy, though only Timothy had his eyes open when the sealed the top on him. Ryan was not. Ryan also seemed to be the most quite of the three of them.

Ryan had been alone a full week before Timothy had been brought in, and Timothy stated that it was Ryan he found in the Abys that called him and once they found one another they were in the place there were now. One thing they all agreed on was they worried about their last brother in arms. They knew it would be a man, because as Tim and Ryan showed the Ronin Warriors they were found with where women, it was going to be fun.


Stay turned for the next instalment of Call to Arms!
Armor of Halo, the game is set!
Chapter Four: Armor of Halo by Cammi
Chapter Four: Armor of Halo

Sara Sidle walked down the strip, noticing that there was no one else around. Nick, Warrick, and Gil were at the lab, along with a skeleton staff. They were the ones that were holding out. Greg Sanders was the only lab tech and so he hung around if for anything else to stick to his friends, and of corse was doing his part. They were going over old cases, since the new ones were like ghosts, or worse they knew, but had no way of getting them back. The city officials had left long ago, and the population had disappeared fast after the dark clouds had collected over the state of Nevada. It seemed the world was covered but the spirit of the United States was stronger, slowly the progress down of the darkness that called to it.

She had gone out to look for a grocery store that was open, hoping that she would at lest find something, everyone was bunking at the lab to keep there numbers together. Greg the CSI/lab rat, had ran out of coffee and bottled water as well. The city had become empty after a few harvests, but local law enforcement could do nothing, and ironically anyone in the uniform was left alone. CSI’s were not included in that endeavor, which made Sara wonder why. So they to were made to wear the uniform for their safety. They knew all to well the cloud would bring the soldiers, but running only made them bite at the heals of there running flights. Cars stopped working and most of the cases they went over were solved with data print outs of finger prints and county death certificates.

ON the up side if they ever found everyone again they could solve over sixty eight different cold cases now that there was nothing distracting them, which was over eight percent of the cold case files.

Sara had noticed strange things happening all over on the news, when it could be on. She also saw it was happening all over the world, not just in the United States, Britain and Canada had succumbed and there was no communication from them, China, Asia and most of Europe as well, there was next to nothing that came from Iraq and India as is but now it was like the United States was the last stop on the enemies list, only the cost line was suffering until two days ago, Nevada was hit and people left for the more central part of the united states. That was if they were not harvested.

It burnt Sara up that them was noting they could do to help. Officers who tried helping were often hurt in the process of being removed from the situation. For some reason they were left alone. She looked back down at her shinny badge on her chest, she felt it did not belong there. She had gone several days with restless sleep. She kept dreaming about a green mist and a bangle’ed white tiger. A tiger that could talk to her in her mind none the less.

She managed to find what she was looking for and left appropriate money with the cashier. Gathering the bags she walked back toe th lab, were she was welcomed, Greg was happy that they had bottled water. Nick and Warrick managed to rig a car battery to a extension cord outlet, so many of there machine were still running, including the coffee maker.

However, since Animal control had no officers, and the keepers at the Zoo were all harvested. the animals at the zoo were being taken care of by off duty officers. The logic was better to feed them then to have them coming for us. But the strange thing was that, the animals in the zoo were almost tranquil. Even the predators. The lions and large cats all sat at the opposite end of the cages and waited as the meal was dropped off. The only problem was one White Tiger did not seem well.

No one left behind knew a thing about Zoology, so they just upped the fiber in his diet and kept a watch on him. They had looked into the history of the tiger, he was born in captivity in Japan. But his family history was shaky, apparently the mother tiger had escaped and when they found her again she was pregnant with him and his litter mates. But he was the oldest, since the others died over five years ago. He was the oldest living tiger, but never seemed to be old.

Sara was on her fourth cup and finishing another case when a loud crash came from the reception area. Screams were heard as well as a loud roar of what could be a large cat. Getting up she moved to find out what it was. By the time she got there she saw Greg Sanders on the floor behind the sick bungled white tiger, the armored enemy in front of it.

Gil, Warrick, and Nick were frozen unsure what to do as the law enforcement officers opened fire on the incoming enemy, which seemed to do little. That was until Sara felt her anger climb to new heights, this was insanity not a well though corse of action. The soldiers took away the population before the law enforcement for no reason!

In her anger she felt like she was becoming someone else, but wrestled within herself, unseeing of how her body was glowing bright green or that Greg’s was pulsing burn red color, that was until the tiger roared again and the glow became mist on the two and then solid armor on their bodies. But Greg and Sara knew it was sub armor, they had a feeling it was more.

Sara was on auto pilot and could only watch as her body moved, holding up her hands she whispered, “White Lightning wave!”

Her body shot out white light that seemed to turn into the shape of a dragon, roaring to life and attacking the enemy it whipped them out. But moments later more came in. Apparently the use of her powers signaled an all you can eat buffet. Sara and Greg themselves, did not know what was going on, but knew that the longer they though about fighting back, the more the auto pilot kicked him. But they also knew that floods of memories were coming to them, who’s they were they did not know. But they knew that Greg’s body got up and rushed to Sara’s side, Greg’s presence was almost care free, but Sara found her mind focused on the battle, her whole being was telling her to protect Greg, but the reason why was not forth comming. What was the deal? Why did Greg need protecting, he had armor to like she did, didn’t he?

Her answer came when the others opened fire on the charging enemy, even though it was pointless. Sara understood it as a purely human condition fight or flight, since flight was removed they did what felt like it would help them. Greg grasped her hand and whispered,

“Do it again Halo, try using my energy to.” As the enemy came in with higher numbers, Sara grip on Greg’s hand tightened. She was high off feeling the power just holding his hand made. She noted that Greg’s body was glowing like hers, his voice she knew was going to join hers,

“Grey Thunder!” They whispered together and this time, the light filled the room shooting out of every window and door. The normal people around them felt as if they were filled with peace and an emotion none could described. Greg and Sara however, felt at peace, and as if a small bond was forget between them.

Sara saw that her feelings for Grissim were pointless, and that the bond she shared with Greg was one of acceptance and caring, it was the start of a friendship. A bond worthy of growing, she also saw that their lives had crossed many times before and after the battles with Talpa.

Though their lives together were often brother and sister or best friends, Sara understood that the love she was looking for, would not be found with Greg. But the strength to grow and mature within herself was there. Together they held a power source that came from friendship. Memories of thee different powers were shown, they were vital to the higher power they would need in order to defeat their enemy.

Greg on the other hand felt the bond as well, he saw his memories with Sara and her heart as well, he saw the feelings that had resided there for Grissim, but he also saw them within a moment die. His gut told him thing would be heard for a while but they would progress into what they used to be. They were not soul mates, but spirits who often in life befriended one another and helped each other along the progression. He would have the sure kill attacks, while Sara was the one who could weald the magic, it was when they joined hands in friendship that the power came to both of them. But knowing there was a barrier between them made Greg worry about what would happen if the barrier was to brake.

The enemy decimated the two relaxed. The control of there bodies came back to them and they realized just what it was that had just happened.

“Sara how did you . . . ?” Gil asked, but Greg’s eyes caught Sara’s attention. What she saw in them stopped her from fallowing Grissim’s inquiry,

“Greg when did you learn to do that?” The sea of questions started, and Greg and Sara were nearly overwhelmed as it snapped them back to realty. That was until everyone remembered there was a bungled white tiger in the building, their reminder was a roar and then Greg baby talking it,

“You’re my best furry friend in the whole world, yes you are. You’re so good to, your fur so soft, your staying with me tonight big guy!” Greg stated, as he petted the head of the massive cat. But that was before the cat turned to Sara and did something that no one ever thought a cat should do, it talked. Which was not normal for realty, well that was unless they were on Sailor Moon, a show Nick knew so well due to the face that his sister’s kids loved it.

“Halo, you should stay with Corruption. Together you will be a stronger force against the enemy. The others will come looking for you soon, now that your armor is awakened. But I promise you that while we wait the Dynasty will not.”

Sara then jumped back, “TALKING CAT!” The memories were not showing a talking cat, so her shock was pure and genuine. Greg laughed and moved the tigers head to face him, petting its head, the tiger nuzzled Greg’s chest and soundable sniffed him. Greg then started to go on talking to the tiger,

“You just keep getting better and better. But enquiring minds want to know, how can you talk let alone understand English? I mean we have our own Garfield for crying out loud!” The tiger swatted at Greg’s rear-end, as if punishing a petulant child. Only it was a tiger not a human parent,

“My first concern would be to relocate the occupants of this facility Corruption! For the record as well I have no name. You and Halo can’t hold them off long on your own, we need to meet up with the other four before you care captured, finishing the enemies Warlord collection. They already have Venom, Cruelty, and Illusion, you will make it set, and possibly set in their favor! The enemy needs no assistance as is.

Those were just the made soldiers, the cannon fonder of the Dynasty. Now that they’re have been two sections of them destroyed they will come and investigate. So I suggest clearing the area so there is nothing for them to find. The Servants will be along soon and they are not so easly defeated Corruption.”

Gil and the others watched as the tiger tried to usher them out, but Sara put her foot down and rather hard,

“You think I am going to just leave my team?” it was seconded by Greg who piped in, with his two cents, which made more of a compelling argument in the case the tiger was trying not to think about.

“Yes I think it rather ironic that were to defend humanity yet your trying to keep us away from it!”

The tiger huffed and then hastily explained, “Strategy 101 for you two. If your enemy knows where you are, then don’t be there. Your friends can come along, The soldiers will be after you and them anyways. You will not be able to solve the cases until the power gets back on and your equipment works. I doubt the batteries will last another hour. But if you must have them near we need to be on the move. My eyes have shown me too much to let you stay here.”

There were only nine people total, Eclie had left with the first wave, he was into politics not fighting. Grissim stayed only because he saw it was feudal to run, if he ran sooner or later the running would run him and anyone who fallowed that way of thinking into a dead end. So they closed up shop and began walking. The tiger stayed at the front and seemed to sniff around a lot.

“Who is going to take care of the Zoo?” Nick asked, but the tiger only huffed,

“You humans think we need care takers. Well here is an idea, I set them free and showed them how to get into the food supply, showed them how to ration. Those are lessons they will not soon forget. Besides if they brake into any of the markets, you can’t charge animals with braking and entering, it’s in our nature to do what it takes to survive.”

Nick and Warrick looked amused as the tiger moved closer to Gil, who actually was taking a talking the idea of ani animal talking to him much more easy then they were. He even came up with a questions of his own,

“So how is it you can talk and why are you doing this thing? Why don’t you call Sara and Greg by their names?” The tiger looked from Sara to Greg and then to the ground before he answered,

“I can’t get too familiar with them. I am a guardian over the armors, its in my blood Mr Grissim. It is well within the real of possibility that I will die before this mission is over. It is my job to pass along all my knowledge to them, it might not be much mind you. I can see what they are to do, but much is for them to find out. I don’t get to familiar with them so when I am destroyed in battle as my fate might be, they will not need to morn me as much as my for Sire White Blaze was when he finally died of very old age.”

Grissim too this information it account and smiled down at the tiger,

“Is there any particular name you like? I can’t very well see us referring to you as tiger, its kind of general and you’re for father had a name why not you.”

The tiger was about to answer when it growled and moved ahead of Greg. Several figured dressed in billowing white robs appeared out of no where. Gill and the others moved out of sight, but Sara and Greg stayed where they were.

“We are here for the boy. Our master has asked for him in his court.” The tiger growled out, something that the others could not understand, that was until his body shined and strange armor formed on his blackening fur. The white robbed figured tried to get close but the Tiger launched its attack with a energy ball from its mouth no less, which decimated there numbers. That was nothing but it helped spur Greg and Sara into action. Sara send out two of her ‘White lighting waves’ which rendered many of the enemy into dust. But what was impressive was when Greg gained an armor of his own, more then his sub armor as he said

“Armor of Corruption, Armor up!”

In a flash of lights he went from sub armored Greg to demonic armored up warlord. That seemed to frighten the servants, but he did not use any spacial attack only charged in and started to slash and slice them up, with near medical persian.

Several of them started to circle the armored up Greg as they did their best to keep both the tiger and Sara buzzy. They made no advance but started groaning and chanting, until a circle of black tar shot up from the ground and attacked Greg, even armed up it gave little protection as he was not fully aware of what to do. The jell climbed his armor and despite getting frozen into layers it went into his helmet.

With a cry of pain the armor fell away showing Greg covered in it and it was going into his eyes. Greg was gagging on it as it forced its way into his mouth. That was then a bolt of straggle enough pink lighting came and landed in front of Greg. The creature was covered in fabric, but they could see the serpent like tail as it picked up and limp Greg,

:Don’t you see pathetic Ronin . .I always get what I want.” The enemy stated then was under fire as the others emptied there clips into him. Bullets did little but they did something. Sara was afraid fo hurting Greg so she hung back. The Tiger however knew better then to get in front of a barrage of gun fire.

However, there efforts were feudal as the lighting came and a door way appeared, the serpent enemy slithered quickly into it and then it vanished. Sara was shocked, the tiger was trying to comfort her, promising her he would help get Greg and the others back. But it was too much for her, she felt as if her world was put into a fog.

Stay tuned for the next instalment of Call to Arms
To arms, the Ronin warrior sisterhood
Chapter five: To Arms, the Ronin Warrior Sisterhood by Cammi
Chapter five: To Arms, the Ronin Warrior Sisterhood

Mac was not sure what was going on. They were walking away from New York city, why? That was something Mac did not know, but he did know that Stella was with him and since everyone else was evacuated the only other person with the ‘Ronin duo’ as everyone but Lindsay and Olivia call them, was a man named ‘Fin’, who worked with Olivia of Hardrock. The man’s Partner was said to have left to stay with relatives in Missouri.

They walked until they came to a open spot in the high way, Olivia stopped Lindsay and closed her eyes for a moment and held her hands out then stated, with a smile. Then opened her eyes and looked up, and said,

“It seems Strata is a resourceful woman like we are. Look at the nice ride she found for us!”

Looking up they saw a military cargo plane landing on the high way not to far off from them. Once it was stopped the back hatch opened and out popped a fully sub-armored Ronin Warrior of the Strata! Behind her was a tall man with grey hair and a younger one with dish water brown. Strata ran straight for Lindsay and hugged her,

“I thought I would miss you guys, my dreamed showed you here, I am just glade Gibbs has got a lot of lee-way with transpiration!” Olivia looked to the two men and smiled,

“We we know where to find Halo and Torrent. So we will be together soon if the Dynasty dose not sent in the tin cans.” Strata then frowned and backed away,

“I am sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Abby Sciuto, as you know the Ronin of Strata. I work for NCIS as a forensic analyst.” Olivia smiled and went next,

“Olivia Benson, now Ronin warrior of Hardrock. I a Detective in the Spacial victim’s unit.” Olivia then was hugged with every ounce of strength Abby had, which considering she had armor on was not to bad. Then Lindsay went and with a grin answered,

“Lindsay Monroe, I am a CSI for the city of New York. I am the Ronin of Wildfire. But we should get going and fast. Tin cans pop up at the most annoying moments and I don’t want our nice transportation to get damaged. We need to head to Miami Florida.”

Abby looked to Gibbs who barked out an order to the pilot, within moments they were loaded up and buckled in.


The wars of Torrent . . . .

Calleigh was mad, not only had Ryan been taken but the Tin Can’s had shown up and were taking people. She was getting tired of fighting alone. He heart hurt over the loss of Ryan toe th Dynasty, but when the Servants came for her, she just reacted. She could hardly control this other side to her armor. Horatio and Eric were with her. Alexx had to much to worry about as did the rest of the staff, they ere the only ones left to defend Miami.

Currently she was running Along the beach, ten tin can’s chasseing her. Eric and Horatio had tried to help but the servants were like zombies. A spray of gun fire and they are up five minuets later. She wanted to wait until they were away from her two companions, so here she was running down the beach.

The last few nights had been spend coming to the understanding that the armor protected her so long as she did not venture to understand the art of which she had chosen. The last few night she had spend training as hard as she could. Utilizing many Tin Can soldiers as practice dummies.

She had felt a weight in her heart after Ryan was taken but after working with both Ryan and Eric she felt much more confidant in her armor and fighting. She could feel the others, a group of three coming from the north and one form the west. She told Horatio and Eric that much, so they knew that reinforcements were on the way.

Getting an idea Calleigh looked to the water and heard the call of the sea. She had been at first afraid of it, but was now very happy to hear it. Changing her stride, she ran into the water and jumped into it.

Horatio and Eric had learned after almost having a heart attack that Calleigh could breath under water, and being in water made her that much stronger. Getting in felt like a wave all its own of energy. She knew the soldier were going to fallow her so she started with bending the energy of the water to her will. Crating a tornado of water and lifting herself out of it.

Floating high above the enemy she saw they were not so tough, She launched a charged wave at them and smiled when it decimated their numbers. She had no armor over her sub-armor but that was not holding her back. She had her mind as a wepond. The remaining enemy warriors she scooped up and set to spin cycle in the water as she focused on making the water colder and colder. That is until it was slush to the touch, she then set the water gently back down and watched as the black mist left it. Off in the distance she could see Dolphins jumping about. She wished she could be so care free, but being the warrior she was trying to be felt almost freeing. So free to be so close to the waters of Miami, to know a lot of there secrete’s. She knew where several sunken ships were, many containing gold treasurers. She could take a vacation and get rich fast if she wanted. But riches held no real value to her.

A treasure to her would be her father sobering up and staying that way. Riches beyond her dreams would be finding happiness and keeping it, it would be protecting her world and doing her job right. But she wanted Ryan back and badly, she did not know why. She just knew that for one she could summon her magical armor which had her wepond with it and she was more powerful when they were close.

She worried that Ryan was dead, but it was as if her armor told her that he was alive and that the enemy could not kill him, least not completely. She held her hands out to the ocean and focused on removing the darkness left by the enemies dead soldiers. She watched as the light dissipated it as it came up from the sea. The song she had head before become lighter and more warm. Looking down the beach line she smiled, Horatio and Eric were on their way to her. Calleigh figured that the way things were going to be better once they defeated the enemy things would be better. But for now thinks could be considered ok.

Sara watched as the miles went behind them. The only vehicle that worked that they could find was a bus, and not a school bus a small public transportation van, one of the few left. So they ‘borrowed’ it and headed to Florida, with the Tiger who Sara had named Thunder, since calling him lighting was like a horse name. The tiger could care less, he had been talking to Gil for the last hour.

They spoke about philosophers and books, while Thunder talked about his knowledge of the armors and his destiny to teach the Ronin’s and warlords. He was also hinting that he had a power all his own, passed down from the first for bearer White Blaze.

“So your saying that the armors were reborn and in being reborn they created a balance of there own?” Gil asked, Thunder nodded and elaborated,

“Each armor has a brother or sister armor, the armor of Cruelty is connected to the Armor of Torrent. Just as Illusion, is connected to Wildfire, and Hardrock. Then the armor of Corruption is connected to the Armor of Halo. Then the armor of Venom is connected to the Armor of Strata. But with this new balance there are barriers set in place from the first life. The armors have barriers between them. The Warlords can armor up and use there weponds and magical sure kills, but they can’t use the ronin Magic. Like-wise the Ronin’s need the Warlords for the very things that the warlords have. Each group has its own connection that must be made before the power of the armor up can be shared.”

Gil frowned and petting Thunders massive head asked, “What would happen if the barrier were to be removed?”

Thunder huffed and settled his head on Gil’s knee,

“I don’t know. But in theory the powers of both armors would merge and create a near instantaneous rebirth of the armors themselves. I mean for instance if say Venom and Torrent merged, that would be a force of God that would form from it. Since Venom symbolizes the season of Fall, and Torrent the element of water. I don’t know how it would occur but it would also bond together the souls of the bearers for as long as the spirit of the armors egsisits.”

That left Sara to wonder about her feelings, the ones that flooded her when she looked into Greg’s eyes. It made everything in her life seem impossible. The counseling sessions and everything. She felt dark compared to him. While his life had not been wine and roses, when bad things happened to him he came out of it. IN the time she looked into Greg’s eyes she saw what she hated about herself, the part that made her angry and overly driven, the part that made her go to emotionally unavailable men. She knew if Greg was by her side, he would help her through it and be the best of friends with her. However, at that moment she worried that she despite being so strong willed, she did not know if she had the strength to change that much. She felt weak in the face of the challenge, this was not defying Eclie, this was not going over anyone’s head of facing a wife batter. This was facing herself and doubting she had the strength of will to change.

But what Thunder said made her think about if the barrier between herself and Greg were broken, would it be just her armor that would be reborn?

Next Time on Call to Arms!
Entraphi, Master of the Dynasty
For More Call to Arm's action review and feed the muse. Other wise I don't know anyone is reading my stuff and likes it.
This story archived at http://www.ncisfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6321