[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Over a hundred years ago, Japan was held captive by the magic of Talpa, Warlord of the Neither World. The Ronin Warriors and the reformed Warlords together defeated him and saved Lady Kayura. But now one hundred years later the call once again is issued out to the Armor barriers. To their reborn spirits, which are quite different now. But will this enemy be anything like the last ones or perhaps more sinister?
Rated: PG
Categories: Abby/McGee Characters: Abby Sciuto, Jimmy Palmer, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Timothy McGee
Genre: Crossover
Pairing: Abby/McGee
Warnings: Domestic abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 15369 Read: 5772
Published: 03/28/2007 Updated: 03/28/2007
Story Notes:
The Ronin Warrior's are being found and so are the Warlord's. The tail is set as they are found and the past comes back to hoant them, or is it to bind them? But that is not all, what is it that calls to the spirits of Ronins and warlords past, what is the force which can defeat the enemy and what force will defeat him for good? But who is this mystery enemy in the first place, who is it that is out to prove he is stronger then Talpa? Check it out as CSI's, Detectives and two NCIS agents are changed forever in more ways then one.

1. Call to arms by Cammi [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Over a hundred years ago, Japan was held captive by the magic of Talpa, Warlord of the Neither World. The Ronin Warriors and the reformed Warlords together defeated him and saved Lady Kayura. But now one hundred years later the call once again is issued out to the Armor barriers. To their reborn spirits, which are quite different now. But will this enemy be anything like the last
ones or perhaps more sinister?

2. Chapter two: the wisdom of a past life by Cammi [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

3. Chapter three: Armor of Hardrock, Armor of Wildfire! by Cammi [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

4. Chapter Four: Armor of Halo by Cammi [Reviews - 0] (0 words)

5. Chapter five: To Arms, the Ronin Warrior Sisterhood by Cammi [Reviews - 0] (0 words)