[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: Gibbs and Tony go undercover to try to bring down a people-trafficking ring. Things go wrong and Tony is hurt, but Gibbs is there to help him through it.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: First Time, Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67167 Read: 23693
Published: 11/17/2008 Updated: 11/17/2008
Story Notes:
Written for NCIS Big Bang over on LJ, http://community.livejournal.com/ncis-bigbang, I’d advise everyone to head on over there to check out all the great fic.

Chatona, not content with being one of the Big Bang organisers, also took the time to make me some great art to go with my fic. You should head over to http://community.livejournal.com/shorikurai/23821.html and check it out.

I’d like to say a big thanks to Sucuri for betaing this monster, and to Chatona and the Big Bang team for setting a deadline. Without that deadline I’d still be writing this thing, after being at it for nearly two years already! My muses are lazy and have been known to ignore me for weeks at a time :(.

This is my first NCIS fic, so please let me know whether I’ve got the character’s voices right. It’s set somewhere in the second half of season one into season two- Kate’s still with us and McGee’s fully part of the team. No real spoilers, if anything can be called a spoiler for season 1/2 anymore, just a very brief mention of the Voss incident.

Please bear in mind that I know nothing about how the JAG and civilian justice systems work. They don’t play a big part in the story, just a passing reference to the sentences the bad guys get in the epilogue, but if either the length of sentence or the speed with which the trials are concluded is laughably wrong, please let me know.

Con-crit and feedback greatly received.

Enjoy…

1. Undercover Consequences by Laura_trekkie [Reviews - 2] (67167 words)
Gibbs and Tony go undercover to try to bring down a people-trafficking ring. Things go wrong and Tony is hurt, but Gibbs is there to help him through it.