[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Abruptly recalled from a temporary assignment to take on a new case, Gibbs is aware that there could be a leak. Not fully confiding in his team, he works part of the investigation solo.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: None
Genre: Alternate Universe, Case, First Time, Hurt/Comfort, Angst
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: Kink
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 21458 Read: 15573
Published: 04/14/2009 Updated: 03/02/2010
Story Notes:
This is my first dabble in NCIS waters. Feedback is invited and would be much appreciated!

1. Recalled from Gitmo by kazel [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (0 words)
Abruptly recalled from a temporary assignment to take on a new case, Gibbs is aware that there could be a leak. Not fully confiding in his team, he works part of the investigation solo.

2. Abby's Involvement by kazel [Reviews - 2] (0 words)
Extract;“I just don’t want you forgetting who he is. He may be living apart and apparently making his own way in the world, but that doesn’t mean he has no involvement in the family business.”

3. Spartac by kazel [Reviews - 7] (0 words)
Extract: Gaze hard, Paul halted his friend with the words, “Are you sure you know what you’re doing...”
“Hey, it’s just a drink...” DiNozzo smiled, not wanting to look into his actions any deeper.
“Tony?” Gibbs squeezed and released his shoulder, bringing DiNozzo’s attention back to himself.

4. Decision Time by kazel [Reviews - 5] (0 words)
Extract; “If you’ve changed your mind, just tell him so... ...if it’s just that you’re feeling nervous, then take things slow. Give yourself the chance to talk with the guy and get to know him a little better before you agree to ... dance.”