- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Extract: Gaze hard, Paul halted his friend with the words, “Are you sure you know what you’re doing...”
“Hey, it’s just a drink...” DiNozzo smiled, not wanting to look into his actions any deeper.
“Tony?” Gibbs squeezed and released his shoulder, bringing DiNozzo’s attention back to himself.
Part Three

Following after Abby as she made her way through the slowly but steadily increasing number of patrons that Spartac drew every night, DiNozzo was unsurprised to find himself led to one of the many booths positioned against the walls and slid along the bench to sit beside her. From here they had a good view of the large, almost cavernous and pillared room.
Taking a moment to glance around, he mused, “I don’t see any of the guys.”

Also casting an eye over those present, Abby agreed, “No, but it’s still early and I left word.”

“You did?” DiNozzo smiled in anticipation of their arrival. He had a fondness for Abby and was quite content with her company alone, but would be sure to enjoy the evening even more if the other members of their usual group joined them. Like most people, he had discovered and learned of gays and lesbians whilst growing up. Then, like many others, he had actually known such people and by that and other means, he had learned a little of their preferences and life styles. Unlike most people, he had also come into closer contact with the same because of the time he had spent with various police departments, which had given him a greater insight, but it was not until he had met Abby’s friends that he had gained a broader knowledge. Thanks to Mark, Simon and Paul, the three that he hoped would show up, his knowledge was continuing to expand and he was gradually beginning to learn about the various types of sub-cultures within that community.

Despite being open-minded he had, at first, felt out of his depth and been very self-conscious about how intriguing he had found their chosen life-styles. That they had so quickly became aware of this and had readily responded to his sometimes unvoiced curiosity was a cause of some chagrin to him, but they had gradually drawn from him the self-realisation and then hesitant admission that it was more than that. He wanted to know what it was like to be with another man. Wanted to say ‘yes’ to one of the many that had approached him. To experience what it could be like to...

At first thinking that Mark and James were together as a couple, they had laughingly informed him that a physical relationship between them would be doomed. His puzzled expression had gained the explanation that, whilst they were very fond of each other, they both had a marked preference to Bottom, which had led to his admittance that, though it was partly obvious, he wasn’t absolutely certain of all that the description entailed. Thanks to their openness he had learned a little more about Tops and Bottoms and the way they played, of scenes enjoyed by Dominants and Submissives and of Masters and Slaves with their preference for a more rigid structure. It had all sounded fascinating and he had wanted to ask more, particularly of Paul who admitted he was not only a Bottom, but also preferred to be Submissive. When asked, in turn, which of the roles and variations he thought held the most appeal, he had chosen not to answer, but it was Paul he had looked to.

That unspoken admission had been almost three weeks previous and he was still trying to understand why he felt that particular attraction. Prior to his introduction to Abby he had been reasonably comfortable with his sexuality and had only suspected that he might be bi-sexual. Now he was facing the belated realisation that it might be much more than that.

“Hey, Tony!” Abby nudged DiNozzo’s arm just as he raised his glass. Pulling a face as he wiped the spillage with a napkin, she quickly added, “The guy’s have arrived and Zach’s with them!”
~*~*~
Gibbs looked in the full length mirror, hardly recognising himself, it had been a long time since he had last donned such clothing. The soft, hip hugging, dark brown leather pants, matching waistcoat and white tee-shirt, all sat as comfortable on his person as a favourite pair of well worn gloves. It fit perfectly with his undercover persona but was not something he had needed to requisition, not when it had already been a part of his existing wardrobe. Albeit rarely used recently, it was just a little of like clothing that he possessed. Giving himself a moment to absorb the aura of the man he would portray, he picked up his car keys, flicked off a light switch and left the house in darkness.
~*~*~
Abby fondly smiled as she observed those on the dance floor. Beside her, James was chuckling softly. Playfully punching his arm, she admonished, “Stop that, it’s not nice!”

“He’s making a fool of himself.” James still sounded amused. “You can’t say he isn’t.”

Turning her gaze back to watching their friends, she saw Tony, Mark, Paul and Zach dancing to the heavy drum solo of the track playing and could not deny that James was right. For all that he was a good dancer, Tony was not responding favourably to Zach’s attempts to impress him. Shaking her head, she said, “He’s centred on the wrong guy. Now, if he tried that with Paul...”

“He wouldn’t know what to do with him!” James laughed. “Paul’s more into it than Zach. For all that he talks the talk, Zach is looking for someone with less experience so it doesn’t show that he doesn’t have as much as he’d like others to think he does. It’s just as well that Tony keeps turning him down because the last thing he needs for his first time is a Top or Dom that doesn’t understand how to treat him.”

“Good point.” Abby conceded, only too aware of someone who would know, someone who would be appearing shortly, but still asked. “Who do you think does stand a chance with Tony?”

“No-one he’s met yet.”

“What makes you say that?” she asked as their friends left the dance floor.

“I’ve watched the way he responds. On the surface he comes across as simply too self-conscious to say yes to anyone that’s tried asking, but I think the truth is, no-one’s really captured his interest in that way. Not yet.”

A linked conversation had obviously already begun with the others as, reaching their table, Mark was asking, “Will you ever accept one of the offers you receive, Tony, or make any of your own?”

Having taken more than a fair share of teasing about his repeated refusals, which had just been added to twice whilst dancing, DiNozzo shot an apologetic look at Zach before he wistfully replied; “If I felt a real attraction to the one doing the asking, I think I’ve just about built up the nerve to accept. As for making an approach, I’m not ready for that.”

“Well, it’s still progress.” Paul approved. “Are you tempted by anyone here tonight?”

“Not yet.” DiNozzo admitted. “What about you guys? Is there anyone here that tempts any of you?”

That resulted in the others scanning the room and a running commentary followed about the appeal or its sad lack, thereof, of others present that had Tony shaking his head and laughing. His own drink long gone and seeing others were also in need of refills, he stood up and said, “Who’s coming to the bar to give me a hand?”

As both Paul and James both got to their feet, Abby noticed the time and also got up.

“Are we all moving to the bar?” DiNozzo asked.

“No, I have to go.”

“Huh?” DiNozzo would go along with whatever she wanted, but he really wanted to stay longer.

“I’m sorry, Tony, but I got a call from Tamara after I called you this afternoon. She finally got up the nerve to ask this guy she likes to go on a date and he turned her down. She needs a shoulder to cry on.”

“You should have called me back and cancelled, I’d have understood.” DiNozzo stood back to let her clear the booth and said, “I guess we’ll see you guys again on Friday?”

“You’re staying here.” Abby informed him. “I don’t need you to take me. I can jump in a cab.”

DiNozzo was torn between insisting that he took her to wherever she was meeting Tamara and wanting to stay with the others. Though he and Abby often tended to wander away from each other during the course of their club evenings, they had always arrived and left together and he was unsure about remaining without her presence.

“I have to go or she’ll think I’m not going to show.” Abby cut into his thoughts. Walking away, she said, “Look after him for me, guys!”

As Paul and James placed protective arms around his shoulders and the others then got to their feet, DiNozzo smiled as he conceded, “I guess this means I’m staying and we’re all going to the bar.”


On her way along the corridor to the exit, Abby weaved her way between people both arriving and departing. Not by so much as a flicker of her eyes did she give any indication of being in the least acquainted with anyone in particular. Hurrying outside, she waved down a taxi and jumped inside. Giving the driver a destination, she sat back with a sigh of relief and hugged her raised knees.

Being privy to Gibbs’ solo investigation and also being personally involved in as far as being a friend of DiNozzo’s, she had all but begged to be a part of the undercover side as well. Gibbs’ adamant refusal had initially hurt her feelings, but now she fully understood why he had refused. The closer it had got to the time he had said he would arrive she had become more nervous and feared she would let something slip. Thankful now that he had suggested that she called Tamara and arrange to see her, she had not needed to over-stretch the lie that excused her departure and was certain that Tony would not suspect she was, again, setting him up. Hoping with all her heart that everything would turn out well, she brushed away the solitary tear that rolled down her cheek.


Entering the main room, Gibbs scanned the crowd and quickly spotted DiNozzo in the midst of a small group of men taking up space at the bar. Armed with the information being gained from the investigation, coupled with Abby sharing her shrewd insight, he already knew many things about DiNozzo and his past history, but it was his own ingrained ability to read people and situations that he would most be relying upon to guide him in the best way to handle the coming encounter and he briefly paused to observe his target.

Wearing a pale blue short sleeved shirt and navy blue denim jeans with his dark hair lightly spiked, DiNozzo looked more than handsome. Looking at ease as he leaned against the counter listening to his companions, the resulting smile at something that had been said was radiant and only served to increase the attraction. For once, instead of curtailing such thoughts or needing to mask his outward reaction, Gibbs allowed them free rein. Natural tendencies aside, he was, after all, posing as a Dom on the lookout for a Sub and, as such, he would certainly be surveying the gathering for any likely candidates.

Already having decided on several ways of conducting himself depending on the situation, Gibbs reached a decision on which to go with and unhurriedly made his way across the room.

Oblivious to the newcomer who was turning a few heads as he passed people by, Tony felt a tap on his shoulder and turned his head to see who had touched him. His stomach flipped when he took in the sight of the man that was standing beside him wearing close fitting brown leather trousers and matching waistcoat over a white tee-shirt. Conscious of the toned body beneath the well-fitting, figure hugging garments, it was the man’s piercing blue eyes that took and held his attention. Aware that the eyes of his friends and more than a few others were taking in the silent scene with interest, he belatedly pulled his wits together and managed to say, “Was there something that you wanted?”

Almost smirking at the opening that had unwittingly been given to him, Gibbs was tempted to simply reply ‘Yes, you.’ Instead, he quietly stated, “Would you join me for a drink?”

Composure recovered and getting into the flirtatious feel of the invitation, DiNozzo replied, “My mama always told me not to accept gifts from strangers.”

“Are you always so obedient?” Gibbs nodded approval, before adding, “You can call me Gibson.”

“I’m Tony.” DiNozzo smiled. “If you’re still buying, I’ll have vodka.”

Of his four companions, the three who had known him longest were all surprised by the positive response. Almost disbelieving that DiNozzo had, finally, reacted to one of the many overtures he had received with such readily sounding acceptance, they looked on with growing interest.

“I’ll have bourbon,” Gibbs told the approaching bartender. “and a vodka for Tony.”

DiNozzo managed to prevent an instinctive flinch when the man’s hand settled on his shoulder.

“I’d like to sit down with you, Tony. There are some empty stools further along, or maybe you’d prefer to use one of the side booths.”

Trying to ignore their bemused expressions, DiNozzo said, “I’ll catch up with you guys later.”

Mark exchanging a look with James, who merely shrugged, then turned to Paul.

Gaze hard, Paul halted his friend with the words, “Are you sure you know what you’re doing...”

“Hey, it’s just a drink...” DiNozzo smiled, not wanting to look into his actions any deeper.

“Tony?” Gibbs squeezed and released his shoulder, bringing DiNozzo’s attention back to himself.

Turning back, DiNozzo reached for the glass with the vodka but Gibson moved it out of range.

“I’ve got these. You find us a place to sit.”

“Later, guys.” DiNozzo nodded at his friends whilst deciding where to go. Wanting a little privacy, he moved away from the counter and headed for one of the vacant booths. It would still be visible to them, but with other patrons standing and moving around he would feel less under direct scrutiny.

Sparing only the briefest glance and ghost of a smile for the men left behind, Gibbs was close on DiNozzo’s heels and let his eyes wander over the figure he was following. Admiring the long legs and slight sway of hips as DiNozzo walked them around the dance floor, Gibbs eyes were drawn to the nicely shaped and tautly muscled bottom that the navy denim clung to like a second skin, having every intention of laying hands on bare skin before the evening was over.

Aware of more than three pairs of interested eyes focused on him as he slid along the semi-circular bench around the table, DiNozzo halted midway and waited for the other man to join him.

Gibbs put the glasses down and followed suit. Leaving a gap of only a few inches between them, he asked, “So, is Tony a full name, or short for something else? Anthony? Or perhaps Antonio?”

“Antonio?” DiNozzo was surprised that Gibson had picked up on that version of his name.

“You’ve got an Italian look to you.”

“It’s Anthony, but you were right about the Italian part. I am Italian. Is that a problem?”

Slightly tilting his head to the side, Gibbs asked, “Should it be?”

“My friends call me Tony.” DiNozzo dismissed the question with a smile. “What about you? Gibson is your surname, right? Do I get to know your first name?”

“Jeffrey. A few people have been known to call me Jeff, but I prefer Gibson or better still, Gibbs.”

“Don’t tell me.” DiNozzo cut in. “It’s a military thing. Military guys always use surnames.”

“Ex-marine.” Gibbs conceded, before asking, “What do you do for a living?”

“Nothing spectacular.” DiNozzo sighed, thinking of being desk-bound until Avelinni returned to duty. “At present I’m... clerical.”

“At present?” Gibbs responded, knowing that DiNozzo would not be admitting to being in law enforcement, not to someone he had only just met in one of the city’s most well known gay clubs.

“It can vary.” DiNozzo shrugged. “What about you?”

“Nothing since leaving the Marines, but I’m in no hurry to find something else.”

“Well, you don’t look old enough to be considering a permanent retirement.”

Going along with the slight change of topic, Gibbs asked, “How old are you?”

“Thirty.”

“You don’t look thirty.” Gibbs stated, knowing it wasn’t quite true.

“Nearly thirty.”

“Nearly?”

“Okay, twenty-nine, but only until next month.” DiNozzo confessed. “How old are you?”

“Forty-three.”

“You don’t look forty-three.” DiNozzo echoed the sentiment, but he also meant it. There was a sprinkling of gray amidst the dark brown hair, but Gibson looked more like he was in his late thirties than early forties.

“Well, it won’t get any less, because I’m telling the truth.” Gibbs replied. “Is it a problem?”

“Should it be?” DiNozzo threw back the same answer he had gained earlier.

The small but disarming smile that followed allowed Gibbs a glimpse of the uncertainty beneath the projected facade and he slowly reached out.

His gaze locked with the other, DiNozzo felt a soft touch to his heated cheek and flinched.

Stilling the movement, Gibbs asked, “What’s wrong?

“Nothing’s wrong, I... It’s nothing. Really.”

“Just how new to this are you, Anthony?” Gibbs asked.

“I’ve been ‘clubbing’ for a few weeks.” DiNozzo answered, not admitting that the visits had yet to reach double figures and trying not to think of his club buddies, who would definitely be watching.

“And this?” Gibbs lightly touched the still warm cheek again. “Have you ever done this before?”

“Others have asked.” DiNozzo admitted. “But this is the only time I’ve agreed to... to a drink...”

“That’s good to know.” Gibbs nodded. “What about elsewhere?”

Almost able to feel the self-assurance that Gibson radiated, which only served to make his own self-doubt resurface, DiNozzo excused, “Look, you’re obviously disappointed, so I’ll just say thanks for the drink and leave you to find...”

“Oh, I’m not disappointed by you, Anthony.” Gibbs gripped DiNozzo’s shoulder to stop the attempt to move away and smiled as he added, “I just like to know exactly what I’m dealing with...”

“Well, I still think it would be best if I just left you to find someone more...”

“I’ll make allowances.” Gibbs squeezed the shoulder. “I’ll lower what I expect from you, for now.”

DiNozzo frowned, but had stopped trying to get up.

“We don’t exactly need to start again, Anthony, but let’s try getting to know each other a little.”

DiNozzo hesitated only slightly before making an agreeing nod, his stomach flipping over itself.

Sensing the other man’s barely contained nervousness, Gibbs watched as he reached for the vodka and quickly moved closer to intercept. Catching hold of the seeking hand as it picked up the sought after glass, he closed his own over it to hold it immobile and asked, “Did you want a drink?”

“Yes.” DiNozzo answered, conscious of the strong grip that held him still. His eyes darting towards the bar, he saw that Simon and Paul were obviously observing what was happening. Equally obvious, was their poorly restrained amusement and lack of any apparent concern for his well being.

Gibbs drew the glass holding hand to his mouth and, without losing eye contact, lightly touched his lips to the back of it. He then moved their hands to DiNozzo’s mouth and held it there until the gesture was copied. Bringing the hands back to his mouth, he repeated the action, but this time with more pressure and allowed his tongue to trace along a small rapidly pulsing vein.

DiNozzo gulped as they then travelled back towards his own mouth, anticipating that he would be expected to again imitate the action. Instead, he felt the chilled glass touch his lips and refocused his attention until he was able to meet and hold the other man’s piercing blue-eyed gaze.

“Drink.”. A single word directive.

Accepting the small amount of liquid that slowly poured from the tilted glass into his mouth, DiNozzo quickly swallowed and was ready for another sip when the glass was returned to the table. Watching as Gibbs lifted and almost drained his own glass, he said, “I hadn’t finished.”

“Neither had I.” Gibbs replied, taking Tony’s hand away from the glass, he raised it again and took the tips of the two middle fingers into his mouth to lightly nibble at them. He was pleased by the resulting large intake of breathe and wide eyed expression that DiNozzo wore. Satisfied, he released his grip of the other man’s hand and moved his own back to DiNozzo’s mouth and slowly edged one fingertip, then two inside. Waiting unto DiNozzo began to nibble and then, hesitantly, begin to gently suck, he slowly pulled them free, saying, “Finish your drink, Anthony.” Waiting for DiNozzo to comply, he added, “I’ll get us another and then we’re going on the floor.”

Watching the man stand, DiNozzo suddenly lost some of the ‘feel good’ aura that had enveloped him and swallowed hard before quickly saying, “Maybe this isn’t such a good idea. Maybe you really should look for someone else...”

“Why?”

“I’m not what you’re looking for. I’m not at my best ...taking orders,..
it goes against my nature...”

“I haven’t been giving you orders, but...”

“But you will if I stick around and I really don’t think I can...”

“I have been giving you instructions...”

“No, you haven’t.”

“Which you have been following without any problems.”

“Have not!” DiNozzo refuted the claim and then challenged, “Like what?”

“Like finding us a place to sit.”

“That was a suggestion, not an instruction.”

“No it wasn’t.” Gibbs pointed out and watched as DiNozzo went over the wording of the ‘request’ in his head, only to realise it had not been posed as the suggestion he had thought it was. “You also returned the kiss to my hand.”

“You didn’t exactly tell me to do that...”

“Not all instructions will be verbal.” Gibbs informed him. “Body language can also suffice.”

DiNozzo narrowed his gaze as he mulled over what he was being told.

“You drank when I wanted you to.”

“You didn’t say I should...” DiNozzo sighed. “You’re going to say you used body language, right?”

“You took my fingers into your mouth...”

“All right, I get the picture!” DiNozzo felt the heat rise inside him, sure he was blushing.

“You finished your drink when told to.”

“I said I get it!” DiNozzo self-consciously threw back, but before the short sentence was complete he found himself talking to empty space as Gibbs was already on his way to the bar.


Reaching the counter close to the area where DiNozzo’s friend still stood, Gibbs did not need to look to know that he was under their observation. He placed his order with a barman before giving them a brief glance. The Top amongst them was staring with an almost envious expression, whilst from the others he received a knowing smile, a lascivious wink and, from the last but most welcome, a slight nod of approval.

Watching as drinks were provided that, this time, were served in tall glasses, DiNozzo saw Gibson begin to head back and quietly muttered, “Guess you’ll be going back on the dance floor, Anthony!”


Returning, Gibbs was still on his feet when DiNozzo reached for the nearest soda and began to take a long, appreciative drink. Interrupting the action, he said, “Save some for later, you’ll need it.”

“Huh?” DiNozzo mumbled as he swallowed and lowered the half emptied glass to the table.

“It’s time.” Gibbs informed him and held out a hand.

Though he had known the other man had been serious and he had mockingly admitted to himself that he would oblige, now that it came to it, DiNozzo was reluctant to get to his feet.

“Something wrong” Gibbs asked, seeing as well as sensing the uncertainty.

“No.” DiNozzo quickly refuted, swallowing hard and standing up as he reached his decision.

Gibbs stood his ground to prevent DiNozzo stepping out from behind the table.

Puzzled, DiNozzo said, “I thought you wanted to dance?”

Gibbs remained silent and maintained eye contact until DiNozzo finally got the message. Feeling the tentative touch, he turned his hand around to firmly grasp the others and took a step back to let him move away from the table.

Pausing when they came side by side, DiNozzo found the hand that gripped his own move to slide behind him, resting against his waist. The lower part of his own arm taken with it, he found himself pulled closer and being guided forward as Gibson began to walk through the gaps of standing people until they had reached the dance floor. Easing his hold by bringing their hands forward again, he quietly enquired, “Are you all right with this?”

Considering the question, DiNozzo lightly frowned. Was he all right with this? With belatedly becoming aware of a deeply buried side of his sexuality? With finding the nerve to repeatedly revisit gay venues? With finally finding someone he was genuinely attracted to? With agreeing to ... dance?

“Anthony?”

“Fine.” DiNozzo answered, not sure what he was replying to. “I’m fine.”

“Good.” Gibbs nodded. “Let’s find ourselves a little space.”

Led to a small clearing close to one of the many pillars that circled the floor, DiNozzo again came to a standstill as they reached the place Gibson wanted and was a little regretful as he felt his hand released. Before he could question why that was, he was pulled face to face with the other man and felt two strong arms encircle his waist. Caught in a firm embrace he lifted his arms and for a moment was at a loss. When slow dancing with a woman he would have placed his arms around her waist and waited for hers to lightly clasp behind his neck, but Gibson’s hold precluded being able to do that. Feeling awkward, he raised his arms and linked his hands behind the other man’s neck. A neck that felt as strong as the arms around him and implied equal strength in the rest of his body, a body that was now encouraging him to match its movements that were perfectly timed to the music playing. A body that was almost wrapped around him and pressed close, so close it felt real good and was getting better by the moment...
~*~*~
Sitting on a high-backed stool in a second floor apartment, Abby swung her legs back and forth whilst she waited for the sole occupant to add the finishing touches to her outfit. Unfortunately aware of how long that could take, her thoughts drifted back to leaving Spartac and the friends that she had left there. Wondering what they were all doing, but some more than others, she was startled by the sudden blaring of her cell phone ringtone. Flipping the cell, she said; “Who’s that?”

“Is that any way to greet your good buddy?”

“James!” Abby smiled, then sobered. “Why have you rang? What’s wrong...”

“Way to make a guy feel welcome, Abby! Why do you think there’s anything wrong?”

“Because it’s not that long since I left you all and there has to be a reason for you calling.”

“I just thought you’d be interested in knowing what I’m seeing. In fact, I know you’d be interested, which is why I’ve already taken some shots with my cell’s camera, though I...”

“Just stop teasing and tell me!”

“...wanted to get a few shots for myself...”

“James!”

“Tony’s on the dance floor.”

“You rang to tell me he’s dancing? I know he looks good when he moves, but I’ve seen him...”

“Not like this you haven’t!”

“What this? This what? Speak!”

“With a hot looking guy who looks like he’s ready to eat him!”

Surprised that Tony had gone from refusing all on-comers to this in the short amount of time she had been away, but very aware of who else was now there, she asked, “Is it with anyone we know?”

“I know a few here that would like to, but no. Besides, he’s fully centred on Tony!”

“He is? Tell me more! No, wait, first tell me what this guys looks like. Describe him to me...”
~*~*~
...Gibbs had been and was still aware of DiNozzo’s attraction to him and, truth be told, he felt the same. He had sensed the not fully concealed nervousness and uncertainty and had reacted accordingly, doing as he thought best to keep DiNozzo interested and intrigued and to prevent him from bolting. He had also known that beneath it all, DiNozzo was slowly turning on to the situation. Proof, if needed, was provided by the slight swelling encountered by his hip when they had begun to dance and he was careful to ensure that his own movements would further encourage the response. Aware of the increasing physical manifestation, he held fast as DiNozzo abruptly, almost predictably, tried to break contact.

Bringing his arms down in an attempt to push against Gibson and gain a bit of space, but failing as there was insufficient room between them to slip in his hands, DiNozzo urged, “Back off a little. I need a moment or two...”

“I don’t think so.” Gibbs denied the request and adeptly manoeuvred DiNozzo backwards.

“You don’t thin...” the air was abruptly dispelled from DiNozzo’s lungs as he was backed against one of the pillars. About to protest, he was halted by the thumb that was placed against his lips.

Exerting gentle pressure until the touched mouth slightly opened and he could edge his thumb inside, Gibbs encouraged him to take it in a little further and held it there until he felt a tentative tongue brush against it. Partway satisfied, he moved his other hand, trailing it down to trace an asymmetrical pattern over the heaving chest and stomach muscles, before resting over stretched denim to lightly cup the bulge that was fast growing and becoming more apparent.

Embarrassed at being held so intimately, convinced that everyone present was aware of his steadily increasing erection, DiNozzo tried to pull away. Sandwiched between the hard pillar behind him and the unmoveable object that was Gibson in front, he was unable to get free without a more forceful effort. All the time, the hand cupping him was moving and adding pressure.

Sensing the inner conflict, Gibbs leaned forward and quietly coaxed, “It’s okay, I’ve got you. I’ve got you, Anthony, let it happen. “

DiNozzo held out for as long as he could and then, as the sensation mounted, he ceased to care that they were standing on the edge of a crowded dance floor. With a small groan of surrender, he pushed back against the enfolding hand.

Inwardly smiling, Gibbs wiggled his thumb against the moist tongue beneath it and said, “Suck it for me, Anthony. Suck it as hard as you’d like me to touch you.”

Another soft moan sounded as DiNozzo started to suck on the thumb in time to the almost subconscious gyration of his hips.

“Good boy. Keep it up, keep going.” Gibbs coaxed, moving the thumb back and forth whilst the other hand grasped and squeezed. “Don’t fight it, Anthony. Go with it, feel it, and let it happen.”

DiNozzo had never experienced anything that had affected him like this. Almost drowning in the sea of sensation that was mounting and rapidly washing over him, he was beginning to gasp for air. Sucking on the moving thumb in his mouth as though it was his only provider of oxygen, his hips thrust forward and swaying as he struggled to crest the next wave, he suddenly lost balance and was toppling down, crashing ...and coming...

Waiting until the throes of orgasm had calmed a little, Gibbs moved his hands to encircle DiNozzo as he began to sag and pulled him forward.

Feeling weakened and totally out of it, DiNozzo returned the tight embrace and held on as he drew a few large, much needed breathes in a struggle to regain, at least partly, his lost composure. A few seconds later, he moistened dry lips and mumbled, “That was... it was... unbelievable... It was... too much... ”

Pleased with the obvious effect he had engineered, Gibbs shushed, “It’s all right, Anthony. Take a moment. There’s no rush. I’ve got you. I’m not letting go until you’ve got it back, so take your time.”

Long seconds passed whilst DiNozzo both savoured the afterglow and worked on regulating his erratic breathing. When the latter had been steady for a while, he felt the embrace loosen and adjust until one arm was removed. The other securely slipping behind his waist as Gibson moved to his side, he was tugged and guided away from the dance floor back to the previously used booth.

Ushering DiNozzo along the bench and sitting beside him, Gibbs pulled him back into a single arm embrace and placed the glass holding his unfinished soda into his hand. The man was still part wrecked and not fully with it, so he gave the amused instruction, “Drink it down. All of it.” Waiting until the glass had emptied, he lightly grasped DiNozzo’s chin and turned his face to gain his full attention before softly saying, “That was a small taste of what we could have. If you want more, with me, I’ll be here again on Friday.” He had not expected an immediate answer but DiNozzo’s pupils had blown again and he was obviously turning on at the thought, so Gibbs pushed it further; “We’ll spend most of the evening here at the club, but it would be even better if we spent time together somewhere without other distractions. Are you free this weekend?”
Chapter End Notes:
SFTW falls into many categories; A/U, pre-Series, G/D, first time, d/s, hurt/comfort.
Parts 1-2 established the first two and, I think it’s safe to say, Part 3 has gained the G/D classification and touched on ‘first time’
I invite you to stay with me as it develops and Tony experiences a real first time amongst many!
Oh, and don’t forget the hurt/comfort that’s also on the way!

Feedback is not just welcome, it’s strongly invited!