- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
What if Anthony DiNozzo was born Antoinette DiNozzo? Toni was fired from NCIS by the new director, Leon Vance. Jenny Shephard had retired, but was blackmailing the new NCIS director. What happens when the others find out that Toni isn't what she really seems to be? Crossover with Charmed and Criminal Minds.
Senior Special Agent Dr. Antoinette Carmela DiNozzo was standing in front of NCIS Director Leon Vance's desk. She wondered why she had been called into the office. "Agent DiNozzo, please have a seat," Vance spoke softly. Toni sat down and crossed her legs, folding her hands across her stomach. At the moment, she was four months pregnant with twin girls that she was going to name Haley Juliette DiNozzo and Alexandra Penelope DiNozzo. "I have been looking at some of the agents in this agency closely. I am the Director now and considering the current state of this agency due to the previous Director's leading style, I wish to make some adjustments. I want to place my stamp on this agency," the older man replied. Toni nodded her head and wondered where Vance was going with the conversation.

"It has come to my attention that some agents aren't as computer literate as Special Agent Timothy McGee. It's fine and well that some agents do have a solid understanding of computers, but there are some agents that cannot even type properly. I've looked over your files and noticed that you are one of those agents. I have decided that it is in the agency's best interest to terminate your position. You are no longer a NCIS agent, Dr. DiNozzo. Please hand over your identification and weapon before leaving the building. I will have the paperwork prepared and you will be informed when you are to come in and sign it," Vance said. Toni just stared at the Director and nodded her head as she stood up from the chair. She unclipped her gun and badge from her waist and laid it upon Vance's desk. She walked out of the office in a complete daze and let her head hang lowly as she walked to the bullpen.

As she walked from Vance's office, she glanced down at her stomach and sighed softly. She needed to find another job to work at so she could support herself and her daughters since her ex-boyfriend cleaned out her bank account. As she walked through the bullpen, Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs noticed that she didn't have her weapon and badge anymore. Abigail "Abby" Sciuto gasped softly as she watched her best friend for the last seven years walk to her desk and pack up her belongings. Once she was finished, she turned to face her former team. Special Agents Timothy McGee and Ziva David couldn't believe that the young woman had been terminated. "I just want to say that it has been a pleasure working with all of you. Tim, I know you're going to be a wonderful senior field agent. Ziva, I'm very proud of you for becoming an US citizen and grasping the American language quickly. Abby, you are such a wonderful friend and I'll make sure to call you every chance I get," Toni said. She then looked over at the man she had fallen in love with and smiled softly.

Toni made her way over to Jethro and looked up into his beautiful ice blue eyes. "Jethro, I was so fortunate to have a wonderful commanding officer like you to ground me and guide me to become the woman that I am today. If it wasn't for you rescuing me from my father, I wouldn't know where I would be. I fell in love with you and I just wanted you to know. You're my saviour, best friend, soul mate, and everything. I love you," Toni said and kissed Jethro on the lips. Jethro wrapped the young woman in his arms tightly and deepened the kiss. They ended the kiss slowly and Toni cupped Jethro's cheek as she smiled lightly and gathered her things from her desk. She passed the older man her dog tags that she still wore around her neck after serving in the Marines. "Semper Fi," she replied and walked out of the building that had been her home for the last seven years.

"Very good, Leon. You managed to get rid of the woman that has been keeping me away from my Jethro for the longest time," a voice came from the shadows. Former NCIS Director Jenny Shephard walked into the light and Leon shook his head. "What wonders forging someone's files can do to their careers," she replied and laughed menacingly. Leon knew that he had to fire Toni so Jenny wouldn't out him as a bisexual. Basically, the redheaded woman was using his sexuality to blackmail him and he needed to tell someone about what was happening and he decided to speak with Toni's uncle, Behavioral Analysis Unit Section Chief Adrian Michael DiNozzo. The older man should be able to do something about what happened with his niece.

Two Weeks Later
Toni had been kicked out of the house that she was living in because she couldn't make a lot of payments on time. Currently, she was living in a one-bedroom apartment on the other side of DC. She ended up working as a waitress for Cedars Restaurant and was completely exhausted. The expectant mother had bruising shadows under her eyes, extremely pale skin, suffered from harsh all-day sickness, lost a lot of weight since she couldn't hold anything down, and her sandy brown hair had fallen out somewhat. Vance had contacted her to come to the building to meet with someone who wanted to see her and she wondered who the mysterious person was. As she walked through the doors after obtaining a visitor's pass, people was surprised to see her. Jethro couldn't believe that Toni looked so depressed and broken. As the younger woman walked into MTAC, Jethro decided to find out why Toni had been fired. She was exceptional at using computers and could hot-wire them to any network. Someone must have been blackmailing Vance into terminating Toni's position and he was going to find out.

Toni sat down at the table in MTAC and waited for Vance and the mysterious person to come in. When the doors opened, she looked up and was shocked to see her uncle following behind the NCIS Director. "Uncle Adrian?" Toni asked hoarsely. She coughed harshly and moaned afterwards. She hadn't used her voice a lot after she was fired from NCIS three weeks ago. Adrian looked at his niece and couldn't believe how horrible she looked and sounded. He knew that the younger woman was working as a waitress at the restaurant he frequented on the other side of DC. Vance looked at the former NCIS senior field agent and knew that the termination had gotten to her horribly.

Vance sat down close to Toni and she moved away slightly. The older man couldn't blame the ex-NCIS agent for not wanting to sit close after he fired her. Adrian sat on the opposite side and Toni moved closer to him. "Toni, I understand that you were fired from NCIS because of you supposedly being computer illiterate. Leon contacted me and told me that someone was blackmailing him with his sexuality," Adrian said and Toni looked over at the other male. Leon nodded his head in agreement to her uncle's comment. She realized who the person was that knew everything and Adrian saw the shadow that passed over his niece's face. "If you're thinking about Jenny Sheppard, then you are correct. She hated you the first day you walked into NCIS and made a lasting impression with everyone. She was even more pissed at the fact that Jethro and you are in love with one another. I want you to come and work for the FBI as a criminal profiler. The Behavioral Analysis Unit is looking for another agent to work with them," he finished explaining to his niece.

Toni thought about what her uncle explained to her and she finally nodded her head. "Alright, I'll come and work for the Behavioral Analysis Unit. I knew that Jenny hated me, but I would have never thought she had to use Vance's sexuality against him. So, when is my new team expecting me?" She asked softly. Hopefully her new job would pay her a good salary so she could move out of the small apartment she was living in. Adrian smiled at Toni and hugged the woman close to his body. Toni wrapped her arms around her uncle and held onto him tightly. She needed to let Jethro know about her new job.

A few days after everything came to the light, Toni was standing next to her uncle in the bullpen of the BAU. She was wearing a pair of black jeans, a green buttoned-down shirt, and green All-Stars. Adrian knew that his niece was nervous about meeting her new team. When they had walked into the bullpen, Adrian cleared his throat and everyone turned to look at him. "Good morning everyone. This is your new team member, Supervisory Special Agent Dr. Antoinette DiNozzo. Yes, she is my younger brother's daughter. Her NCIS position had been terminated under some false pretenses and she opted to not return because of the extenuating circumstances. NCIS Director Leon Vance informed me that this would be good for her," Adrian explained to his unit and they nodded their heads in agreement.

Toni cleared her throat and smiled at the BAU team. Aaron Hotchner approached her and extended his hand. "Welcome to the team, Antoinette. I'm Aaron Hotchner, the BAU Unit Chief. You can either call me Hotch or Aaron, whichever you prefer. I'll introduce you to everyone now," he said and Toni nodded as she shook his hand. "This is Derek Morgan, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau, my wife Penelope Hotchner, and Dr. Spencer Reid," he explained and she exchanged handshakes with everyone. She grinned at Spencer and the younger man grinned back at her.

"Still up for the chess games I owe you, Spence?" Toni asked and Spencer nodded his head. Everyone stared at the two doctors and she turned to look at them with a smile on her face. "Spencer and I met each other back in college. I was six years ahead of him in age, but we still became best friends. When we were in college together, we vowed to not let our friendship end just because we chose different career paths. Spencer and I were still exchanging letters back and forth as much as we could and when I returned to DC, he called me and we met up for a while. We made a pact to vacation together and the last time we hung out together, I got called in for a case and he knew that I hated being called in," she finished explaining to the team and Spencer hugged her close. Toni grinned and hugged the younger man back. They had the same IQ levels even though she was six years older than him. The two friends had grown closer and adopted one another as siblings.

About a month later, Toni had saved up enough money and reopened her bank account and looked healthier. Spencer knew that she was dating her former commanding officer, so he helped her move out of the small apartment she lived in and into Jethro's house. The expectant mother had become very good friends with her team and she looked up to Jason as a father. Currently, she was coming out of the supermarket after picking up some groceries. She walked over to her truck and opened the hatch door to put the bags in. Once everything was loaded into the trunk, Toni closed the hatch door and walked over to the driver's side. When she got into the truck, she felt the barrel of a gun pressed to her temple and she gasped. "Scream and I'll blow your brains out, Agent DiNozzo. You will listen to me as I tell you where to go," the man said and Toni nodded as she started the engine. 'Spencer or anyone, please help me,' Toni thought to herself as she drove away from the supermarket.

Back at the BAU, Derek was speaking with Aaron when Spencer walked in with a frown marring his features. He tried contacting Toni and every time he dialed her cell number, it went straight to voice mail. He looked up when he saw his friends glancing at him with concern etched into their faces. "I've been trying to contact Toni for over three hours, but her cell phone goes straight to voice mail. I think something happened to her and I'm very afraid since she's pregnant," Spencer said. The two agents frowned lightly at Spencer's comment. They were wondering the same thing and knew that Toni periodically checked in with either them, Jethro, Jason or Spencer when she was going to be out for a while. "She'll call back whenever she can reach her phone," Spencer said and decided to go see Penelope about some things.

Toni realized that they were at a shipyard and she turned the engine off. "I want you to get out and kneel on the ground with your head hanging. Don't look at me until I say so," her kidnapper spoke and the expectant mother compiled with the demand that she was given. Toni opened the door and stepped out of the truck. She knelt down on the ground and waited for further instructions from the man that was carrying a gun. 'I should have had my gun with me, but I figured that I wasn't going to be gone that long,' Toni got to herself. "Look at me," the man replied and Toni finally looked up with wide green eyes full of fear and worry for her daughters. "Good night," he said and used the butt of the pistol to knock the pregnant woman out. Once Toni was rendered unconscious, the man dragged her into one of the steel crates. The serial killer bound Toni's hands together and then picked her up from the floor to hang her from one of the hooks.

Once Toni was in place, he admired his captive and knew that she would make a very good sex slave. First, he would have to get rid of her daughters that she was expecting and then repeatedly have sex with her until she conceived his child. He pulled one of his knives from the bag he carried around with him and then walked over to the unconscious hanging woman in the center of the room. He pressed the knife to her shirt and started to cut it off. Once the article of clothing was off Toni's body, the murderer took some time to admire the woman. 'Hmm, she is very beautiful pregnant. Maybe her daughters could be of some good use,' he thought to himself as he set up a live video feed to be sent to the BAU for viewing purposes. When he finished, he turned the camera on and stabbed Toni's unconscious form about five times before starting the video. "Agent Hotchner, you'll be happy to see Agent DiNozzo," the man said to himself and laughed maniacally.