[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Girl!McGee. Alexandra McGee had been hurt when she was younger and no one came to her rescue. Singing was the only thing that made her feel human. What happens when the people she works with find out about her past life?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Kate/Abby, Other Slash Pairings, Other Het Pairings Characters: Abby Sciuto, Anthony DiNozzo, Donald Mallard, Jimmy Palmer, Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Original character, Other, Jenny Shephard, Ziva David, Gerald Jackson
Genre: Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Established relationship, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Song fic
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo, Kate/Abby, McGee/OMC, Ducky/Palmer, Jen/OMC, Ziva/OMC
Warnings: Mpreg, Partner betrayal, Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6479 Read: 9751
Published: 04/27/2010 Updated: 04/28/2010
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: NCIS and its characters don't belong to me. They belong to the CBS creators, producers and executives. I MAKE NO MONEY WHATSOEVER FROM THIS STORY. Also, I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin, The Better Life by 3 Doors Down, Fighter by Christina Aguilera, and Going Under by Evanescence do not BELONG to me. They are property of the artists that wrote them.

1. Going Under by TibbsFangiri89 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Girl!McGee. Alexandra McGee had been hurt when she was younger and no one came to her rescue. Singing and being in a well-known band was the only thing that made her feel human. What happens when the people she works with find out about her past life?

2. Fighter by TibbsFangiri89 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Alex had explained her past life to her friends. What happens when someone from her past returns to finish what they started? Will tragedy happen or will Alex finally get the closure that she always wanted?

3. The Better Life by TibbsFangiri89 [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Alex had finally let go of her past after Robert Dawson had come back and tried to kill her. She defended herself and fatally shot the serial murderer and rapist. What happens to the young woman now?