[Reviews - 4] Printer
Summary: Tony meets the shifter of his dreams over a dead body in a Baltimore alley. But will his courtship be accepted?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Anthony DiNozzo, Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Genre: Alternate Universe, First Time
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12813 Read: 7322
Published: 05/08/2010 Updated: 05/08/2010
Story Notes:
Thank you to my betas, Taylor Gibbs and Green Grrl. You ladies kept me honest. :-)

I've always been fascinated by the popularity of transformational fic in NCIS fandom. I've enjoyed a *lot* of the ones I've read, it just always seemed like a very odd marriage between trope and fandom. But, as these things do, the concept kept nagging at me. Then, a couple of weeks ago, an idea hit me like a ton of bricks and Worthy was born (and basic ideas for about six more stories… and then there're the SG1 stories in the same universe). I've had a lot of fun doing the world building on this AU, not to mention writing a genderbending slash story where the genderbend doesn't turn slash into het. Sorta. (This is *me*, remember.) After all, if you're a shape shifter, where does it say you have to retain your gender when you shift?

1. Worthy by tejas [Reviews - 4] (12813 words)
Tony meets the shifter of his dreams over a dead body in a Baltimore alley. But will his courtship be accepted?