[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: I ran across an Alice in Wonderland song and decided it was perfect for a FF with Tony, so enjoy! The ending is sadder than I intended but I hope you'll still read it.
Rated: PG
Categories: Gen Characters: Ziva David, Timothy McGee, Other, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Jeanne Benoit, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Song fic, Drama, Crossover
Pairing: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2101 Read: 4589
Published: 06/01/2010 Updated: 06/01/2010

1. How D'ye Do and Shake Hands by officialscrollkeeper [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
I ran across an Alice in Wonderland song and decided it was perfect for a FF with Tony, so enjoy! The ending is sadder than I intended but I hope you'll still read it.

2. Chapter 1 by officialscrollkeeper [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Some of you may be wondering what this story has to do with Alice in Wonderland. Well in the cartoon disney version when Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are singing the "How do you do, and shake hands song," there are like 7 verses or something like that. They don't sing them all but my mother has a disney song book for piano and it has all the verses in there. I ran across it one night when I was thinking about what I could do for an NCIS fanfic and decided it was perfect for Tony. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will hopefully have the others up soon.

3. Chapter 2 by officialscrollkeeper [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with NCIS or it's characters.

You take your girl friend on a date and you have so much fun

That you forget to bring her home until it's after one,

Her father's waiting at the door as angry as can be.