- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is section is just me being overly paranoid as I have a very long disclaimer.
Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. I do not claim to own the plot concepts of "NCIS: Navel Criminal Investigative Service," The Mercy Thompson's Series, or The Alpha and OmegaSeries. "NCIS: Navel Criminal Investigative Service" was created by Donald P. Bellisario and Don McGill. Both The Mercy Thompson's Series and The Alpha and OmegaSeries were written and are owned by Patricia Briggs. As all works mentioned within my story are clearly accredited here I expect to remain free of all plagiaristic directed allegations. I will not be making money through this work; therefore, there is no copyright infringement intended. This work is purely and only meant to be a practice for me, and to learn what others may think of my work.

Also, in regards to any pictures that I may put up on my page, they will be, to the best of my ability and knowledge, cited either within this introduction or at the end of the current posted fiction to avoid any plagiarism. In regards to any quotes not related to "NCIS: Navel Criminal Investigative Service" or The Mercy Thompson's Series and The Alpha and Omega Series, as such quotes are already assumed to be appropriately accredited by the above comment, that I may use, they will also be properly attributed, to the best of my ability and knowledge, with the author's name following the quote to avoid any plagiarism.

Also, as I have posted a warning in the "Author's Notes" in regards to language, content, photography, and artistic creation, I do notcondone nor accept any inappropriate conduct, in all meanings of the words, presented on my page by others although I do reserve the right to use any such language and excreta, when appropriate, within my own fiction, but be assured that all such uses, including sexual content, will not be posted without due warning. (Do as I say, not as I do! :P Hahaha!)

Second to last, if one chooses to ignore this disclaimer through dismissal or failing to read it, I am not liable for the resulting consequences if there are any, and while it is my understanding that keeps their website pages safe, in all meanings of the word, I advise common sense to be exercised, and up hold that all explorations by others of the website pages are done with the understanding and acknowledgement that I am not responsible for any such breaches of this understanding.

Lastly, below are WARNINGS and information, which are in the "Story Information" section, and you should READ THEM! I uphold that I am not responsible if you fail to do so.

"Crying Moon"

Genres: Supernatural, Fiction, Slash, Romance, and Drama

Rating: Mature Audience

Warnings: Language, Homosexual Relationship, Explicit Sex, Death of Minor Character, and Violence.

Spoilers: All of NCIS, but major spoilers for episodes "Patriot Down" and "Rule Fifty-one." Minor spoilers for all of Briggs's works, nothing but character names, positions, identities. Won't ruin the book to read this story. Don't worry if you don't know much about King Arthur; I screwed too much with the story for it to matter.
Chapter End Notes:
If you go to the third chapter you can bypass the boring stuff and go straight to the story.

Enjoy The Story, Folks!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, LEAVE PLENTY OF REVIEWS!