- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This section contains information on the story in regards to original characters, ratings, warnings, unfamiliar words, and ect. While it might sound unimportant, one might find that it helps them better understand the story. Also, foreign words are defined here.
Title: "Crying Moon"

Current Length: Chapters 1��"6

Status: To Be Continued

Genres: Supernatural, Fiction, Slash, Romance, and Drama

Author: Dragonborn88

Rating: Mature Audience

Warnings: Language, Homosexual Relationship, Explicit Sex, Death of Minor Character, and Violence.

Advisement: While the relationship between the characters Jethro Gibbs and Tony DiNozzo is the main focus of this story, there are two more major plot concepts, each one exclusively relating to either Gibbs or Tony. Therefore, while there is a considerable amount of drama taking place within the story, the main concern of the plot still lies with the relationship aspect, so don't start reading this unless you're okay with that.

Based On: "NCIS: Navel Criminal Investigative Service," "The Legend of King Arthur and His Knights", The Mercy Thompson's Series and The Alpha and Omega Series By Patricia Briggs.

My Concepts: The concept of there being a D.C. Lunar Pack and their pack members. The concept of the character Drystan's mortal enemy, Aedth Afagdu, is also mine. Also, the Arthurian characters interjected into the story are very little like the ones found in novels as their backgrounds are greatly altered. I may claim ownership over them due to the fact the story of "King Arthur and His Knights" is a legend and no one and claim exclusive ownership over the plot concept, especially since I have not pulled from any written source still copyrighted…They are mine to toy with…Muhahaha…

"NCIS" Characters': Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony (Tony) DiNozzo (Drystan), Ziva David, Timothy McGee, Dr. Donald Mallard (Ducky), Jimmy Palmer, Director Leon Vance, Abigail Sciuto (Abby or Abs), Mike Franks, Jackson Gibbs, Paloma Reynosa, Alejandro Rivera.

"The Legend of King Arthur and His Knights" Characters: King Arthur, Sir Tristan, Lady Isolde of Ireland.

The Mercy Thompson Series Characters: Bran Cornick (The Marrok), Charles Cornick, and Nemane (The Carrion Crow).

The Alpha and Omega Series Characters: Charles Cornick, and Anna Latham Cornick.

My Characters: Drystan (means 'Tristan' in Welsh), Esyllt (means 'Isolde' in Welsh), Aedth Afagdu (first name means 'fire or flame' and the last name means 'dark river,' both are Gaelic in origin), and Greiven (Hispanic origin).

Spoilers: All of NCIS, but major spoilers for episodes "Patriot Down" and "Rule Fifty-one." Minor spoilers for all of Briggs's works, nothing but character names, positions, identities. Won't ruin the book to read this story. Don't worry if you don't know much about King Arthur; I screwed too much with the story for it to matter.
Chapter End Notes:
If you go to the next chapter, you can start reading the story.

Enjoy The Story, Folks!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, LEAVE PLENTY OF REVIEWS!