- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
To care about someone is easy. It is when those we care about ask for something difficult or impossible, that we face some of our greatest and harshest trails, which have the awesome and frightening power to define who we are. Now, replace ‘care’ with ‘love’.
Chapter Five

“Making Room”

"I've always said that the best wolf habitat resides in the human heart. You have to leave a little space for them to live." ~ Ed Bangs


Gibbs was sitting on the couch in deep thought while Tony sat perched on the top edge of the sofa staring and waiting with a predator’s practiced patience.

“What now, Tony?” Gibbs asked as he slowly raised his head to see his future mate.

“What do you mean?” Tony cocked his head to the right making him resemble the predator he could change forms into even more.

Gibbs paused at the sight before saying, “I mean, how long do we really have until you loose it? Your annoying friend didn’t know the truth, right? He just assumed.”

Tony grinned, showing his teeth and making Gibbs somewhat uneasy. No, it was clear that they didn’t have very much time at all. “Not sure. I can tell you my wolf won’t calm down right now. It is taking all of my will to keep him under control.”

“Then we should go ahead and do this.” Gibbs tried to say causally.

“Please, stop.” Tony said while baring his teeth and digging his hands into the couch.

“Stop? Stop what, DiNozzo? We’re gonna do this. I’m not going to let you die.” Gibbs said, sounding more sure of himself as he went.

“I can smell your fear.” Tony bit out. “It’s pissing the wolf off. He…I don’t like knowing I’m the cause of that fear.”

Gibbs looked at him, astonished. “I’m not afraid.” And before Tony could correct him, he said, “I’m a little nervous, but I am not afraid, Tony.” Gibbs unleashed his trademark glare on Tony. “I’m a marine. We don’t get scared.”

For some reason, that statement really pissed Tony off. “Really?” Was all he said before he called on speed far surpassing human capabilities. He flew off the back of the couch, grabbed Gibbs, threw him on the floor, and pressed his teeth up against Gibbs’s neck. Taking a deep breath of the man’s scent and speaking with a low growl in his voice, he said, “Somehow, I don’t believe you. All I smell right now is the stench of fear. Is it because you know I could’ve already killed you before you so much as blinked? Or is it because your regretting the decision you made, and now wish to let me die? Hmmm…? Which is it?”

Gibbs took a breath to try and calm himself down. Tony had moved at such a blinding speed. One moment he was there on the couch, and the next he had Gibbs pinned to the floor. Not a happy experience for a marine who could still, at times, feel the echo of war. “I’m not afraid for me, Tony. I’m scared for you. Obviously, your control is weakening.” Gibbs said with some sarcasm as he turned his face, so he could look at Tony. More seriously, he added, “I want to help you, no matter the cost.”

With a frustrated growl, Tony sat up, and would’ve gotten off of Gibbs, but the other man had a hold of his shirt with one hand and an arm with the other. “You said you loved me, right?” When Tony nodded, he continued, “Then make love to me. Now.”

Tony smiled humorously down at him. “You don’t have to push yourself for me, Gibbs.”

“Damn it, Tony.” Gibbs growled. “I’m not pushing myself…And the name’s Jethro.” As Tony’s eyebrows raised in surprise, Gibbs moved on to a question that he really wanted an answer to. “But before we do this, Tony, what’s your real name?”

Tony sat back in surprise before he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head, “I don’t really remember.” He admitted.

Gibbs snorted in disbelief. “How can you not remember your own name?”

“It was over six thousand years ago, Jethro, and I made an effort to forget. There are some creatures in this world who can do very…unpleasant things with a person’s true name. It’s better if I just let it disappear. Besides, the name Anthony is very important to me, and like hearing you call me by it.”

“Alright. Look, I know we’re already in position, so to speak, but do ya’ mind if we do the next part in the bed?” There was only a slight blush on his face this time as he purposefully looked into Tony’s eyes.

Tony gracefully stood while swooping Gibbs up into a carrying hold. “Sure, Jethro. If that’s what you want.”

“What I want is for you to put me down. Damn it, Tony. I can walk, ya know.” Gibbs growled.

“I know you can, but right now it would be better if you let me carry you.” He said with the wolf in his eyes as he swiftly carried Gibbs up the stairs and into the bedroom where he laid him gently down on the bed. Hunger apparent in his eyes. “If you don’t take your clothes off right now, they won’t be wearable tomorrow.” He growled deep in his throat with the wolf blazing in his eyes.

Gibbs shuddered uncontrollably at the heat he saw in the ice colored eyes, but began to remove his clothes. Shrugging out of his shirt, he heard Tony growl, “Faster.” He threw his shirt off to the side in response and quickly stepped out of his pants and boxers.

Standing naked before Tony, he looked expectantly at him. “Well?” He asked with more bravo than he felt. “Aren’t ya gonna get undressed too?”

“Hmmm…eventually, but first I going to enjoy myself a little. An appetizer, if you will.” He smiled predatorily as he stroked Gibbs’s arms up and down before roughly pushing the other man back onto the bed and removing his own shirt in the same swift motion.

As Tony straddled him, Gibbs raised an eyebrow. “You don’t really think that you’re going to be on top, do you?” Gibbs asked incredulously.

Tony ran his hands over Gibbs’s bare chest, lightly stroking the other man’s nipples, making him gasp lightly. Leaning down, Tony brushed his lips over Gibbs's, electing a soft moan from him. “Uhmmm…Do you not want to be on the bottom?” Gibbs managed to glare at him for a second before stifling another moan as hands wandered down from his chest. “If you want the top, you’ll have to fight for it, mi amor.” Tony whispered in his ear, lapsing into his favored language, Spanish, and making Gibbs shudder with the sudden brush of air.

Tony was exploring him as if he had all the time in the world, and as if Gibbs was the most fascinating treasure he had ever come across. Slowly, like a hunter coxing fire from the embers, Gibbs felt himself being consumed by the burning passion of silver-blue eyes. If ever ice could turn to fire, it would do so in this man’s eyes. Gibbs had never know himself to be this sensitive before. Four wives and never had Gibbs been touched this way before. Every touch drew a gasp or a moan from him. There was nothing he could do to stop it, not that he wanted to.

When Gibbs met the silver-blue eyes, he realized how much all of this seemed like some sort of fairy tale, yet he found himself impossibly entranced by the wonder of it. Wolf or man, he was his, to enjoy, to admire, and perhaps, to love. With the fading light of the day dancing into the room to play over his immortal lover’s skin, he found it all too easy to believe in magic.

His breath began to shudder out of him as his lover began to torment him with the skill of years beyond count. He watched as, with a wolfish grin, his lover lowered his mouth to his skin to feast from it, forcing him to cry out in surprise from the degree of heat that surrounded him, and moan when Tony made his way, nibbling as he went, up from his chest to his neck and finally back to his lips. Tony brushed his lips across Gibbs’s closed eyes, cheeks, and forehead before making his way once more to Gibbs's lips. Each soft touch was a glowing ember, which provoked more heat from the fire that was building within him.

Burying his hands in his lover’s hair, he gasped out, “Damn…ahhhh…you’re really good at this…ahhhh…”

“Uhmmm…so are you, Jethro. I’ve never tasted the like of you.” Blazing ice met depthless ocean before lips crushed together and time slid away. The growing need to cease his slow exploration and simply ravish his silver haired lover was mounting within him, but he pushed it aside for a greater desire; the yearning to see his lover shiver uncontrollably as he called his name out to him, but, of course, there was only so long any man could hold out, wolf or no.

Gibbs couldn’t move. All he could do was hold on to his lover. He could only see him, those silver-blue eyes, for there was only him. In that moment, nothing else mattered. What spell had been cast over him? He didn’t know, and he didn’t care, not when all he felt was pleasure and love.

The next moment took all thought from him as he felt slick fingers glide into him. Crying out his lover’s name, he arched back into the bed with his eyes clenched shut as his senses were overwhelmed, lost in a bliss he had never known before. The strokes he felt from within had him crying his lover’s name out again and again as he clung desperately to Tony’s back with his fingers digging in.

Why had he never seen the love Tony had for him? Why had he ever been hesitant? Nothing could or would ever match what he felt now. When it came to love there was no man or woman, only passion and need.

Lost in bliss, he had no idea that he was calling out Tony’s name over and over again while demanding more from Tony, who was more than willing to accede to his wish.

Striping off the rest of his clothes, Tony lowered his lips to his silver haired lover to lose himself in a dance as old as time and older than he. Listening to his lover’s gasps, moans, and cries, he was filled with tenderness, love, and the desire to be able to hold on to him forever. Running his hand down his lover’s leg while he poured his heart into the kiss, he felt the shadow of sorrow in knowing that forever was not an option when it came to mortals. Briefly, he marveled at the magic and power of love. It could create life or destroy it forever, and he couldn’t help but wondered if the eventual loss of his silver haired lover, would wound him greater than the loss of his Esyllt, and break him completely, but, ah, it was surly worth it.

Removing his fingers, he heard Gibbs groan at the loss, and smiled slyly before lowering his head to whisper in Gibb’s ear, “Jethro, take a deep breath, now, and try to relax.”

Lost in ecstasy, Gibbs could only cry out as he was filled utterly by his silver-blue eyed love. He felt the enchantment of it all, the magic was more than he could ever imagine or hope to feel again, and even when the ache and their need drove at them, it still remained tender.

At his lover’s command, Gibbs opened his eyes, so they could connect with one another, and in that moment he felt them being surround by something he couldn’t name, but it reached into his very soul.

“You are mine, now.” He heard Tony mummer with a deep sex laden voice into his ear before he arched his back as Tony pushed himself deeper within him and cried out once more, flying with that final release.

He had a moment to register Tony burring his face into his neck before sleep took him to dream of wolves running free in a vast forest, hunting, hunting for something…or someone.
Chapter End Notes:
Warning: HOT Steamy SEX in this Chapter.

Enjoy the story.