[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Tony is in the midst of a divorce when his 10 year old daughter, Maya, starts to question him about his life before marriage. Maya wants to know absolutely everything about how her parents met and fell in love. NCIS twist of the movie
Rated: PG
Categories: Orphan Characters: Anthony DiNozzo
Genre: Case, Episode Related, Established relationship, Friendship, Romance
Pairing: None
Warnings: Disturbing imaginery, Domestic abuse, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No
Word count: 75514 Read: 128205
Published: 11/24/2010 Updated: 11/25/2010

1. Definitley Maybe by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony is in the midst of a divorce when his 10 year old daughter, Maya, starts to question him about his life before marriage. Maya wants to know absolutely everything about how her parents met and fell in love. NCIS twist of the movie

2. SWAK by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Takes place 14 years ago when Tony was madly in love with his co-worker Sasha but things take a turn for the worse when Tony opens a mysterious letter thinking it's for him, a small puff of white powder comes out, releasing a possible deadly virus. Sasha has a cold so as a precaution; she and Tony are isolated in a bio-hazard isolation room. While McGee and Gibbs are determined to discover who sent the envelope and how to cure their friends before it’s too late for them, Tony's health gets worse.

3. Twilight by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
A group of serial terrorists seek revenge and send Ari on an assignment to kill Gibbs. The NCIS team goes on a hunt after him, but when they discover that Ari has a second plan, it is already too late... one of the team is put in serious danger.

4. Consequential holiday by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony saves Sasha’s life which makes her think Gibbs suspects about their relationship and then after taking Tony to the hospital and waiting with the rest of the team to see if he’s okay she goes on leave to see her family. Meanwhile Tony is recovering in hospital. Abby tells him about the progress they are making on the case and the new woman Ziva who is there to help catch Ari. When Tony is discharged Gibbs orders him to visit his sister in San Francisco.

5. San Francisco by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
In San Francisco Tony sees the package from Sasha to Megan and decides to read it before giving it back to the lawyer Megan who is an ambitious and talented prosecutor that doesn't agree with the legal approach taken by her boss, and meets her older boyfriend Sebastian Stark, a charismatic, supremely self-confident defense attorney, who gets him drunk and then after he leaves Megan runs after him and kisses him passionately which makes him feel extremely guilty. Even though Sasha’s not even talking to him for unknown reasons until that night he decides to go out to a local bar with his sister and her boyfriend gets extremely drunk and calls Sasha begging for her to talk to him and angry at how she's avoided him. She asks him to call her back when he's in DC and sober then he mops around his sister’s place for a few weeks before jenny calls him and asks him to get back into the office immediately.

6. Silver War by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When a non-commissioned officer is shot to death on the freeway, the NCIS team takes upon the investigation. The first lead, a fact that the victim was leading a double life, takes them to a possible solution of the crime, but the tables are turned when the victim's dying message is discovered and it leads them to a totally different clue.

7. Switch by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When a non-commissioned officer is shot to death on the freeway, the NCIS team takes upon the investigation. The first lead, a fact that the victim was leading a double life, takes them to a possible solution of the crime, but the tables are turned when the victim's dying message is discovered and it leads them to a totally different clue. Tony gets an unexpected visitor.

8. The Voyeur's Web by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony meets up with Sasha and proposes but she turns him down saying she doesn’t want to get in the way of his career. The NCIS team takes upon a strange case - a Marine's wife was murdered live on the Internet. The investigation reveals that two housewives were running a live Internet sex site and now they are both missing. While looking for them, the team will try to track down the webmaster and solve the alleged murder case.

9. Honor Code by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When a 6-year-old boy informs the NCIS team that his father was kidnapped, the team discovers that the missing father is actually a Lt. Commander working on a secret project named Honour, and that he is the only one who has the code that can open the project. While Gibbs gets closer with the boy, the rest of the team discovers that the project has been hacked in and the information inside has been deleted. Is the missing man innocent or is he actually the guilty one? Tony goes out to dinner with Ziva.

10. Under Covers by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
When bodies of two hired assassins are delivered to the NCIS team, Ziva & Tony go undercover assuming the victim's identities in order to find the person who hired the assassins for their mission. While working on the case, Ziva & Tony spend some quality time in a luxury hotel and the attraction between them arises. Gibbs discovers that his team is not the only one working on the case.

11. Frame Up by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony hacks into Sasha’s emails. Tony is accused of murdering a woman whose body was found at Quantico, and the team must prove his innocence. All the possible evidence proves that Tony is guilty, and the team will give their best to set their agent and a friend free. Megan Ryan is the JAG lawyer assigned to help Tony and they become closer.

12. Probie by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While on duty, McGee kills a man who is later discovered to be an undercover police officer. When Jenny decides to approve the investigation on McGee, the NCIS team is forced to prove that McGee is not guilty, pushing Gibbs' relationship with Jen to the limit. Meanwhile, Tony is troubled by his past. Tony begins dating Megan Ryan but doesn’t tell Ziva.

13. Model behavior by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While filming a reality show on a Marine base, a supermodel dies and the NCIS team must discover who the model’s murderer is. They discover a love triangle between the model and three other men, all suspects. Meanwhile, Jenny is disturbed by Gibbs when he doesn't want to attend an award ceremony in his honour.

14. Boxed in by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While on investigation at a shipyard, looking for smuggled weapons, Tony and Ziva disappear and it's up to NCIS to find them. Abby tries to track them down by tracking down their GPS chips, but they seem to be out of reach. Meanwhile, Tony and Ziva, trapped in a container, find evidence which could help them solve the case. Ziva meets Megan and invites her and Tony to dinner.

15. Dinner for Five by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony, Megan, Abby, and McGee go to dinner at Ziva’s where the two women get into a heated argument which ends with Megan storming out and Tony following after her.

16. Deception by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Ziva refuses to talk to Tony the next day while they investigate the case of a Commander in charge of a shipment of fuel rods for nuclear power stations disappears. The team must solve the case in time, before the person who kidnapped the Commander finds out the secret location of the fuel rods or harms the Lt. Commander.

17. Head Case by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While discovering an illegal automotive chop shop, the NCIS team stumbles upon a severed head of a Marine, hidden in one of the cars from the shop. When they find possible suspects, the team will have to find the rest of the body and find the murderer.

18. Bait by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The NCIS team must stop a teenage student from detonating a bomb attached to his body, while he's taking the other students hostage at a Quantico base high school. Gibbs tries to stop him when he enters the classroom, only to realize that there may be someone else controlling the teenage student from the outside. Meanwhile, while Gibbs is in the classroom, Tony is left in charge. Megan makes Tony an offer.

19. Bloodbath by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While working on just a regular murder case with the rest of the NCIS team, Abby is almost killed by evidence from the case and soon it becomes clear that the murder was staged, and that someone wants Abby dead. The team discovers some enemies from Abby's past, and they must find out who is the person, before the person kills Abby. Tony considers Megan’s offer

20. Chrismas Time by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
It’s Christmas time and Tony and Megan go on a road trip to see Alex and then have lunch with Megan’s family where Tony asks Megan’s father for permission to marry his daughter. Their trip is cut short after Megan receives an urgent call from a hospital concerning Stark and she rushes to be at his side.

21. Jeopardy by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Megan and Tony rush to visit Stark in hospital but Tony receives an urgent call from Abby telling him that Ziva has just killed a suspect who was in her custody and her tactic might be the reason why the person died. The things become much more dangerous when the suspects brother kidnaps Jenny, and demands the release of his brother in exchange for Jenny, but he has no idea that his brother is dead. Megan is the prosecutor trying to put Ziva away for killing the brother and as a result Tony realises they shouldn’t be together.

22. Hiatus part 1 by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
While working on an assignment, Gibbs is seriously injured in an explosion, and taken to a hospital, where he recalls his painful past, which he has always hidden from others. The rest of the team must proceed with the investigation and put their feelings towards Gibbs's injury aside. Tony is left in charge, which may cause a bit of trouble.

23. Hiatus part 2 by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The NCIS team must work on an assignment against a terrorist group without Gibbs, who is still recovering from the explosion. Gibbs has to fight with memory loss, while he's visited by his mentor and his former boss. His help is needed, especially when the team discovers that Gibbs is the only person who has information about the terrorists' plans, so he needs to retrieve his memory before the terrorists attack.

24. Too Young to Die by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The team must carry on without Gibbs in the hunt for a Marine’s killer. The gruesome details of the case may prove too much for one team member while another puts their life on the line.

25. PTSD by ThatCrippleGirl [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
Tony struggles to make a difficult decision. The team is split up briefly when Tony and Ziva are sent to New York to help the local police solve the brutal murder of a marine, along with the removal of her baby from her womb. Since even though her body was found in New York her baby was conceived when she was raped while on duty Tony fights with the cops handling the case for jurisdiction, until Director Shepard announces they are to share jurisdiction.