[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: This is my little take on a scene I think was missing from “SWAK”. What were Kate and Tony thinking when they were in isolation together? Can they admit to each other, and to themselves, how they really feel? Definite TATE!
Rated: PG
Categories: DiNozzo/Kate Characters: None
Genre: First Time, Drama, Episode Related, Angst, UST
Pairing: DiNozzo/Kate
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1832 Read: 2964
Published: 09/15/2005 Updated: 09/15/2005
Story Notes:
NOTE I’m from Australia so when I wrote this story I still hadn’t seen “SWAK”, so if some of the stuff is wrong, please don’t blame me! I’ll be fixing it up when they finally show it, but there are no real spoilers, unless for some…strange and abnormal reason…you haven’t seen “SWAK” and didn’t know that Tony got sick that is…

DOUBLE NOTE I’m a huge TATE shipper. I’m totally obsessed with Kate and Tony and that’s why almost all my stories are TATE ones! For any KIBBS shippers, turn away now! You’re definitely NOT gonna find any KIBBS stories, that’s just wrong…

1. Denial by guevera [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
This is my little take on a scene I think was missing from “SWAK”. What were Kate and Tony thinking when they were in isolation together? Can they admit to each other, and to themselves, how they really feel? Definite TATE!